Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2018, 05:32 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

I think Russian women are more than capable of making their own decisions in life. All this crap about them being loose or whatever is pretty much juvenile neanderthal thought processes at work. The media needs something to toss around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2018, 05:36 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
All things considered a lot of women throughout the world would drop everything for some rich sports guy. Speaking for myself were I 20 years younger I'd do the same for this lady.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q3u8rCOic

AND ANY GUY THAT SAYS HE WOULDN'T IS A LIAR!!!

Old 07-02-2018, 05:47 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Polina Gagarina is old news. I wouldn't go for her at all, mines better.

Old 07-02-2018, 05:50 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,493,078 times
I guess now's the right time to say that I used to have a crush on Maria Sharapova.

Old 07-02-2018, 09:54 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
I've got some massages from different sources about that strange behavior of russian girls.

So you are gathering the reports from *different sources* on Russian girls, Alechec?

But why?!

Old 07-02-2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Are you sure?
Oh they don't know what they are talking about Maxim.
I don't believe that Russian men are deprived of women's attention in Russia.
In fact I believe there is something quite the opposite going on in Russia - men have way too much attention, just for the reason that there are less of them in Russia than women, visibly so.
I mean when I was growing up, it felt like women were everywhere, in all kinds of occupations, on the streets, in the stores, in schools - like EVERYWHERE. I was so used to it all those years in Moscow, that once in the US, I couldn't figure out first what felt different, until I finally decided to look around closer, and figured out that there were MEN everywhere. Their presence ( numbers) was much more noticeable; on the streets, in the stores, on the farms, in schools - like everywhere.
The ratio of men to women here is much more balanced than in Russia ( at least in Moscow - that's for sure.)
So I guess some younger girls prefer to *forego the competition* all together when they have a chance, and hit the foreign guys.

Old 07-02-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
All things considered a lot of women throughout the world would drop everything for some rich sports guy. Speaking for myself were I 20 years younger I'd do the same for this lady.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q3u8rCOic

AND ANY GUY THAT SAYS HE WOULDN'T IS A LIAR!!!

I like her too ( as long as she doesn't touch that "Co coo bird" song. )
She is a very successful project of K. Meladze - same producer that created "VIA GRA"

( This is his latest crew)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2qtOgoLSMM

( Even though they have better vocals, I actually still prefer the old team )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rav-frJx_7w

Old 07-03-2018, 02:44 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
So you are gathering the reports from *different sources* on Russian girls, Alechec?

But why?!
There is sometimes similar with ukrainian women's behavior

Old 07-03-2018, 02:49 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I think Russian women are more than capable of making their own decisions in life. All this crap about them being loose or whatever is pretty much juvenile neanderthal thought processes at work. The media needs something to toss around.
Russian women have chosen chinese men in Siberia, instead of russian alcohol addicted locals

Old 07-03-2018, 05:21 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh they don't know what they are talking about Maxim.
I don't believe that Russian men are deprived of women's attention in Russia.
In fact I believe there is something quite the opposite going on in Russia - men have way too much attention, just for the reason that there are less of them in Russia than women, visibly so.
I mean when I was growing up, it felt like women were everywhere, in all kinds of occupations, on the streets, in the stores, in schools - like EVERYWHERE. I was so used to it all those years in Moscow, that once in the US, I couldn't figure out first what felt different, until I finally decided to look around closer, and figured out that there were MEN everywhere. Their presence ( numbers) was much more noticeable; on the streets, in the stores, on the farms, in schools - like everywhere.
The ratio of men to women here is much more balanced than in Russia ( at least in Moscow - that's for sure.)
So I guess some younger girls prefer to *forego the competition* all together when they have a chance, and hit the foreign guys.

I think that this is also curiosity. Tourist business is not very developed in Russia, and the influx of fans is a wonderful chance to communicate with people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe