Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2018, 06:53 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Make no mistake, that blue bobcat with a shield wall attachment is not going to disappear into the mists of history. Look at what Krupp became. Maybe you should read about DuPont in WWI and the Maxim Machine gun. Far and away the engines of death and destruction are the products of the western capitalism and the blood thirsty idiots that enable it.

Russia is not alone when it comes to oppression by far.
That system is an attachment to the Slovakian company that makes a demining vehicle. This system isn't useful to western governments because the government is controlled by the people in the west. That's the big difference between our values and Russia's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 06:02 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
That system is an attachment to the Slovakian company that makes a demining vehicle. This system isn't useful to western governments because the government is controlled by the people in the west. That's the big difference between our values and Russia's.

Old 08-28-2018, 11:36 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times

https://youtu.be/inbQRLrERJs
Of course, for mine, for that still ) and the bomb squad with dogs quickly came running out, and water gun on the roof put out the fire and tear gas sprayed ..mm I don't know why, but probably to a land mine started to cry, and did not explode ))))))

Old 08-29-2018, 12:00 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
In the English channel faced British and French fishermen fighting for the right to catch scallops.

35 French ships surrounded 5 British ships and began to RAM them, throw stones and smoke bombs at them.

All this is to blame for the atmosphere of fear and hatred emanating from the Kremlin.

Old 08-29-2018, 02:17 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
So much for oil and gas not having anything to do with geopolitics because it's cheap. Reuters is reporting US refuses to leave Syria unless they get a share of revenues from NE Syria and US companies get development contracts.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Le...in-June-565969

I've never heard the Jerusalem Post called pro-Hezbollah or pro-Arab, except by someone from the Ministry of Truth. Just pick one international paper. The news of the demands by US intelligence officials and dips has been all over the news for awhile now, no doubt that these same officials from CIA, State, and Pentagon plan to receive lucrative contracts from same companies to arrange this deal.

Last edited by lchoro; 08-29-2018 at 02:42 PM..

Old 08-29-2018, 02:23 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
So much for oil and gas not having anything to do with geopolitics because it's cheap. Reuters is reporting US refuses to leave Syria unless they get a share of revenues from NE Syria and US companies get development contracts.
You're literally calling Al-Akhbar, a pro-Hezbollah (and pro Iran) Lebanese daily and website "Reuters". Is this an example of what they call "Russian Intelligence"?

Old 08-29-2018, 02:28 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
I don't want to start a separate thread on this one, but this article in Bloomberg caught my eye.
It looks like Europe is signalling a different course, a course of separation, when it comes to the US. ( This was only logical and long expected I suppose.)

"A key trigger for moves to establish greater independence was Trump’s decision announced in May to pull the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear accord, forcing European companies including Daimler AG and Total SA to pull out to avoid U.S. sanctions. French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire and German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas suggested on Monday that EU countries set up payment systems independent of the U.S. to sidestep the new regulations.

We are determined to work on an independent European or Franco-German financing tool which would allow us to avoid being the collateral victims of U.S. extra-territorial sanctions,” said Le Maire. “I want Europe to be a sovereign continent not a vassal, and that means having totally independent financing instruments that do not today exist.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...y-have-to-wait

As I can see from the article, it's not only about sanctions on Russia, but Iranian sanctions as well that potentially affect European economy.

I am sure Moscow is watching closely the developing situation.

Old 08-29-2018, 03:55 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

As I can see from the article, it's not only about sanctions on Russia, but Iranian sanctions as well that potentially affect European economy.

The article didn't mention either of the things you stated. It also didn't mention Russia much at all except to say that the EU aligns with the US on how to view Russia. How did you get from there to say that sanctions on Russia affect the European economy?

Old 08-29-2018, 04:08 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
The article didn't mention either of the things you stated. It also didn't mention Russia much at all except to say that the EU aligns with the US on how to view Russia.
Oh?
Then what does this mean -

"Within 24 hours of one another this week, the German and French leaders made what would have once been remarkable interventions, calling on Europe to establish greater autonomy from the U.S. The common message was it’s time to reassert the continent’s sovereignty in the face of President Donald Trump’s capriciousness."

You tell me please.

Quote:
How did you get from there to say that sanctions on Russia affect the European economy?
That was not from there, but from earlier articles. ( This is just an example.)

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-calls-...ons/a-39911686

Old 08-29-2018, 04:14 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Pretty funny. The US media is starting up the same social media election influence campaign against Iran.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...es/1079882002/

Liberal memes are supposed to be to the detriment of Democrats running for office now. It's what many progressives and traditional conservatives have suspected for awhile now. There is no real liberal party and no real conservative party. They are just parties paid for by large corporate interests (see oil story above and previous NSC lecture to Donald about reason for wars).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe