Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 02:57 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,536,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I actually feel the same when it comes to refugees as him. All the fear-mongering "refugees are gonna kill Europe" nonsense is moronic imo.
Yay so do i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
But he is the last person on earth to lecture people on how dangerous nationalism is. He gets really angry whenever someone criticises China.
Ok but that is not what nationalism is, everyone around here gets labeled a nationalist when they just say one good thing about their country or as you said when they defend their country from criticisms.

I literary have not heard anything from him or her that suggest they are nationalistic towards china.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 12:53 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,588,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
I literary have not heard anything from him or her that suggest they are nationalistic towards china.
Do you read this forum with your eyes closed?

That's a neat trick!

Old 09-24-2015, 04:48 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,786,360 times
I find it interesting that there are all kinds of sects and organizations that are officially under observation because of their goals and views, but not Islam, despite being more of a danger than mere morons such as Scientologists or the KKK.

Old 09-24-2015, 04:54 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,841,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I find it interesting that there are all kinds of sects and organizations that are officially under observation because of their goals and views, but not Islam, despite being more of a danger than mere morons such as Scientologists or the KKK.
Islam should be declared an ideology and forbidden, just like Nazism.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:23 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,858,191 times
One country went completely berserk when a tit flashed during Super Bowl, and in another country a MEP says this: "would be glad if the so-called proud Hungarian Jews went back to playing with their tiny circumcised dicks instead of vilifying me."

So who are being killed by political correctness? I think some overplay the level of political correctness in Europe tremendeously. After all, we are the home of free speech.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:26 AM

59 posts, read 59,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

They are officially under observation, but not Islam but certain groups inside Islam. The main barrier to those groups in the Iberian peninsula are the secret services of Morrocco, the closest ally of the US in the area.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:45 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,588,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
After all, [Europe is] the home of free speech.
Hahahahahahahaha!

That's a good joke!

Old 09-24-2015, 06:58 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,858,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Hahahahahahahaha!

That's a good joke!
Well, what is, then?

Google works correctly in your country?

Old 09-24-2015, 07:00 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,119,338 times
I do believe this, and we in America are following suit.

Old 09-24-2015, 07:07 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,309,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Hahahahahahahaha!

That's a good joke!
well, considering I can't write **** or **** on this board without it being censored on a board where otherwise blatant racism is allowed, i'd say I generally agree with Ariete, or at least I'd say that our censorship is a bit more intelligent.

I'm not including Berlusconi's comments on obama being too black or regular jokes on gays though. There has to be exceptions to the rule they say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe