Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you Support Trump and which region are you from
I am Northern European and I support Trump 14 25.00%
I am Northern European and I oppose Trump 19 33.93%
I am Southern European and I support Trump 3 5.36%
I am Southern European and I oppose Trump 10 17.86%
I am Eastern European and I support Trump 5 8.93%
I am Eastern European and I oppose Trump 5 8.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 02:06 AM

1,364 posts, read 1,116,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxidize View Post
I voted that I would support Trump in this poll. To be honest, I don't know all of his policies, and I already know that I don't support all of those that I do know about (which is normal for any politician).

However, he really can't be worse than Merkel. And even worse, according to polls in Germany, she might get voted back in in March.

Personally, I see Merkel as a much bigger issue than Trump. So, on this basis, I'm sure Trump will be just fine.
Fortunately you just belong to a retarded minority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2016, 11:17 AM

7,501 posts, read 6,296,223 times
I am western european so unfortunately I can not give you my opinion on such an important matter.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:08 AM

957 posts, read 1,134,090 times
I'm southern Italian and support Trump and Sanders

Old 02-10-2016, 04:37 AM

29 posts, read 29,033 times
I sympathize with his views on Muslims but I think he isnt good enough to run government

Old 02-10-2016, 05:09 AM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ- View Post
trump, trump, trump, trump(et)... ah that's why i am picturing myself an elephant when i hear his name (trompe de l'éléphant in French).

there, now that i made a bad joke i can leave this thread.

Trompa (drunk)

Old 02-10-2016, 05:17 AM

426 posts, read 394,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Re: 'perceived as a clown'

And with that one can weep or guffaw at that 'politician'. Wonder who will get the last laugh?
If I'm not mistaken some of the European far-right likes the guy. But I'd suggest Europe has enough problems without seeing where all that can go. I think the continent is asking for trouble if they want him to run the US. Yikes.

Nobody wants that, but if you look hard among 300 million people you will find everything. There are similar characters in every country that are equally deranged but more funny.

Take Beppo Grillo, he's fun, he wants to impose fines of 100.000€ to all politicians of his party that dissent with him.

Old 02-10-2016, 11:25 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
I'm southern Italian and support Trump and Sanders
They are vastly different politicians, universal healthcare and their anti establishment stance (neither actually is though as Trump is someone who thrived off economically under the current and Sanders has been in Parliament for years) are probably the only things of note (in the current American landscape) that they agree on. They couldn't be more different frome each other.

That's like drawing a comparison between Luigi di Maio and Matteo Salvini

Old 02-11-2016, 12:37 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,514,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
They are vastly different politicians, universal healthcare and their anti establishment stance (neither actually is though as Trump is someone who thrived off economically under the current and Sanders has been in Parliament for years) are probably the only things of note (in the current American landscape) that they agree on. They couldn't be more different frome each other.
There are also both anti-free trade. There are some that like both, more being anti-establishment and more authentic even if ideologically very different. Trump can even occasionally sound like Sanders:

In a nearly one-hour speech, Trump railed against pharmaceutical companies. He railed against oil companies. And insurance companies. And defense contractors. And he set himself against a political system that he said allows big-money corporate "bloodsuckers" to control the government with campaign contributions.

Byron York: As vote nears, a more radical Trump emerges | Washington Examiner

Old 02-11-2016, 07:48 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,347,329 times
Funny how some Americans seem to vote for Trump on this survey.

Old 02-11-2016, 10:20 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,193,700 times
can you hear that trump, trump, trump of the elephant ?

'France just isn't what it was,' says Donald Trump - The Local, this guy has no shame... why the hell are they interviewing him ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe