Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 03:40 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
HAH! There will come an era of neo-colonisation when we will make the other continents our dominions and enslave the populations. Brace yourselves and just wait for the inevitable. The cyborg supersoldiers are coming. I will start my reconquista from Colombia and find one particular girl as my first slave.
Irene is mine! Keep your hands off of her you bloody Finn!

Old 03-11-2016, 03:42 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Europeans often claim to be more multi cultural than the USA but that is just not remotely correct.
They have a different definition of "multi-cultural".

OP, I don't think "Most of Western Europe Is White" is headline news for hardly anyone. Who did you have in mind, when you came up with this topic?

Old 03-11-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higherthannormal View Post
This isn't a racist thread but more of a reaction to those who think everyone from Western Europe should know a Black or Muslim.

Most immigration from Africa and Middle East (including Northern/Muslim South Asia) tends to lead to settlement in large urban cities, hence most Muslims and Blacks are concentrated in cities like Belgium, London or Paris.

Hindu Asians and East Asians tend to spread out more into the towns and villages, but they are far fewer in number compared to Muslims or Blacks.

This means that most Western Europeans will never spend much time around Muslims or Blacks.
The really large city of Belgium where you can visit sights such as the Grand Place, the Begijnhof, the neighbourhood of Antwerp and the majestic Ardenne Park all in walking distance of each other.

I guess Germany, France, Netherlands and Luxembourg are all unremarkable Belgium's suburbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Europeans often claim to be more multi cultural than the USA but that is just not remotely correct.
Ethnic make up has nothing to do with how multicultural a city is, in America you have an ethnically heterogeneous culture which mostly has the same culture whereas Europe as a whole is already multicultural as it's made up of more countries than the USA has states all of which has a different culture

Even when counting single countries, there often are a large number of recently established immigrant groups which keep their traditions alive and even if some of them have the same ethnicity or religion as me, it hardly matters because it's culture on the whole that does

Old 03-11-2016, 04:01 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,031,690 times
Newsflash!! LOL!!

Old 03-11-2016, 04:04 PM

257 posts, read 518,282 times
Most of Africa is black

Old 03-11-2016, 04:23 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Irene is mine! Keep your hands off of her you bloody Finn!
HAH! Tutti frutti no way she will fall over you living with your parents, and we've already drooled over our each other's pictures, so... are you in the Maffia?

Sorry brother, she is mine.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
HAH! Tutti frutti no way she will fall over you living with your parents, and we've already drooled over our each other's pictures, so... are you in the Maffia?

Sorry brother, she is mine.
Of course i am just like all Italians. I have already sent a couple of assassins to Turku, your best hope of staying alive is praying that their Garmin navigator breaks and that your weird Mongolic language confuses the **** out of them

Old 03-11-2016, 04:28 PM
mym

706 posts, read 1,171,369 times
i see no snow outside. hasnt snowed all winter for that matter.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:31 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
i see no snow outside. hasnt snowed all winter for that matter.
We're having a similar problem in some regions on our side of the pond, as well.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:43 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Of course i am just like all Italians. I have already sent a couple of assassins to Turku, your best hope of staying alive is praying that their Garmin navigator breaks and that your weird Mongolic language confuses the **** out of them
Welcome to hell. The law says that all nightclubs have to close at 4. Then the drunken horde is desperate for some fast-food and human contact in any form. May it be hugs or violence. Your assassins will be shocked. In Nàpoli you won't see any of this, but in Finland people will puke on the streets if needed. So take that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe