Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 09:20 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Fighting over her?
I have read Ariete raving about her quite a few times so she must be a good looking girl. She's not lacking in the intelligence department either

Old 03-12-2016, 09:44 AM

8,869 posts, read 8,452,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
I have read Ariete raving about her quite a few times so she must be a good looking girl. She's not lacking in the intelligence department either
It was a joke lol

But seriously? I find her incredibly stupid.

Old 03-12-2016, 09:46 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
She is indeed very beautiful. And she's not dumb, all her rants are just a facade as she is quite hot-tempered. In private messages she becomes............. human, and really nice.

Well, that's enough of Irene. But the forum needs people like Irene and owenc. They spice up the whole thing, all these "Is Italy 3rd World", "I'm Indian - want a hot girl who is not racist", "F**king migrants", "POCCNR RULES BIAATTTCCCHH", "Juventus is the best", "Is it safe to travel to Hamburg" style of trolls/provocateurs are yesterday's news. At least with Irene and owenc there was a different kind of idiocracy every single day.

Oh and Julia90 should return as well. She was fun.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:05 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
She is indeed very beautiful. And she's not dumb, all her rants are just a facade as she is quite hot-tempered. In private messages she becomes............. human, and really nice.

Well, that's enough of Irene. But the forum needs people like Irene and owenc. They spice up the whole thing, all these "Is Italy 3rd World", "I'm Indian - want a hot girl who is not racist", "F**king migrants", "POCCNR RULES BIAATTTCCCHH", "Juventus is the best", "Is it safe to travel to Hamburg" style of trolls/provocateurs are yesterday's news. At least with Irene and owenc there was a different kind of idiocracy every single day.

Oh and Julia90 should return as well. She was fun.
Miss when there were decent debates instead of the same racist/anti immigration/xenophobic statements

I didn't like Julia, it was just too hard to read his attempts at a somewhat understandable English but i guess she could have improved with time.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:09 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,440,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Basically, you have to have blue eyes to be really white?

I do not buy that. A good number of Middle easter.s can pass as white, maybe not in the Germanic/Nordic sense, but in the Mediterranean sense like in Southern Europe!

Why is it so hard to change the wording European instead of white?
No, it's not like that, see. Whites are predominantly of European descent. Sure, some Middle-Eastern could be as pale as Whites are, but as a whole they're not. Europeans whether blue or brown-eyed, blond or brown-haired are genetically closely related to each other. A Southern European, let's say a Spaniard is still more closely more closely related to other Europeans than he would be to some Middle-Easterners. The most dominant Y-haplogroup in the Spanish population is the R1b-DF27, while that is definitely by far not case in North African countries which aren't too far off. I used the blue eye trait to illustrate something only, since blue eyes are most common in European or other White populations worldwide than in other non-European or non-White populations. I just showed the difference! I could use many other traits as well which distinguishes Europeans from the Middle-Easterners.
European=White.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:37 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Miss when there were decent debates instead of the same racist/anti immigration/xenophobic statements

I didn't like Julia, it was just too hard to read his attempts at a somewhat understandable English but i guess she could have improved with time.
Same here, same here. Or give us some good trolls at least. I've tried my best, but always get infractions, so I don't dare anymore. Never forget: //www.city-data.com/forum/world...-dystopia.html

Julia was quite a weird character, but at least her English was better than all these persons using solely google translate who think that their Spanglish is understandable.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:47 AM

76 posts, read 72,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Same here, same here. Or give us some good trolls at least. I've tried my best, but always get infractions, so I don't dare anymore. Never forget: //www.city-data.com/forum/world...-dystopia.html

Julia was quite a weird character, but at least her English was better than all these persons using solely google translate who think that their Spanglish is understandable.
Julia, the one who typed about quarticular percentifacts of muslamician outribbutions, had better English than other trolls? Yikes...

Old 03-12-2016, 10:52 AM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
those who think everyone from Western Europe should know a Black or Muslim.
Are they pulling this sheite on Europeans too? this is simply guilt/shaming from leftists that want to dilute your country with 3rd world thinkers. Tell em to stick it

Old 03-12-2016, 02:04 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,954,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Again, what does white mean?

Middle Easterns would technically be considered white (especially those from the Levant area or certain Iranian regions). Mostly in The Mediterranean sense with skin tone varying to being very light to tan.

And Muslims are not a race! They are followers of a religion!
Finally, somebody who understands the words.

Old 03-12-2016, 06:50 PM
FBF

601 posts, read 933,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
No, it's not like that, see. Whites are predominantly of European descent. Sure, some Middle-Eastern could be as pale as Whites are, but as a whole they're not. Europeans whether blue or brown-eyed, blond or brown-haired are genetically closely related to each other. A Southern European, let's say a Spaniard is still more closely more closely related to other Europeans than he would be to some Middle-Easterners. The most dominant Y-haplogroup in the Spanish population is the R1b-DF27, while that is definitely by far not case in North African countries which aren't too far off. I used the blue eye trait to illustrate something only, since blue eyes are most common in European or other White populations worldwide than in other non-European or non-White populations. I just showed the difference! I could use many other traits as well which distinguishes Europeans from the Middle-Easterners.
European=White.
Middle Easterns are Caucasian like the Europeans, yes there are some dna differences here and there but they are more related to each other than mongoloids and negroids and have a loom which is part of the Caucasoid look!

White should be included to them as well, especially if they look Mediterranean! Of course, I am not arguing they are European because they are not! Just that technically speaking, they are white!

By the way, very few Meditteraneans have the pale look, otherwide they will burn in their hot summers. They usually have fair (not pale), olive, or light tan complexions to give better protection from their hot summer days and can tan quite nicely unlike some pale NORTHERN Europeans.

Anyway, the correct term should be European or Middle Eastern, if you want to specify which group of white people you mean!

Last edited by FBF; 03-12-2016 at 07:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe