Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 10:11 AM

2,594 posts, read 1,241,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Absurd nonsense. The majority of Muslims, which grew up in Germany, are rather secular. Faith is a very private matter, and almost no one cares whether someone is religious or which religion he belongs to. Most Muslims in Germany are Germans, why they should hate the country or the German culture? In most cases it's absolute impossible to distinguish between a Muslim an atheist or Christ.
Absurd to claim they wouldn't respect the prevaltent culture. Or even more absurd to claim they would hate the prevalent culture.

You definitely watch too much Fox News.
I don't watch Fox News I watch your news.

Many German Muslims 'refuse to integrate' - The Local

The report sites a study done by Germany's Interior Minister. 22% of Muslims who are German citizens do not want to integrate. Among Muslims living in Germany who are not citizens the number is a whopping 48%.

Sorry but those numbers are frightening and you are clearly seeing the world with rose tinted glasses.

Old 03-15-2016, 01:37 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,340 times
I am very glad to hear that guys.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:06 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post

The report sites a study done by Germany's Interior Minister. 22% of Muslims who are German citizens do not want to integrate. Among Muslims living in Germany who are not citizens the number is a whopping 48%.

Sorry but those numbers are frightening and you are clearly seeing the world with rose tinted glasses.
I think he is very optimist.

Old 03-15-2016, 02:49 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,116,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post

Quote:
But when taking into account both Muslims who were German citizens and those who were not, the figure rose to 78 percent in favor of integration, versus 22 percent who favoured a more separatist approach.
22% of all Muslims, regardless their citizenship don't want to integrate. That's not the same as 22% of Muslims who are German citizens.

But that's still a high number. I don't deny that their are people from other cultures or of different faith, that don't want to integrate. But there are also Germans, that don't want to integrate. Many Pegida or AFD supporters are also not integrated and don't tolerate the prevalent culture. They even don't accept the basic law.

I'm a very realistic person. In my opnion it's unmasking that many people don't have any problems with arson attacks on refugee shelters, but wearing a hijab is the demise of the occident.

Old 03-15-2016, 04:30 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,432,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Having lighter eyes does not make you whiter!

Certain Middle Easterns can pass as white!

It is only the UK and US which do not want to accept that because of the Islamic paranoia, they do not want to view those people as being somewhat similar in appearance of some of their "own" whites due to their discriminatory, historical colonialism or overseeing in those regions!

I am not arguing they follow the same culture nor are they European, just that they are white, as well!
Firstly I'd like to let you know that the thread is not about religion. So I don't even know why you bringing it up. Additionally, people known as Whites are those of European descent or ancestry. Europe has the highest frequency of people who are fair-skinned, hence are called Whites. However Europeans and Middle-Easterners, even many South West Asians are Caucasoids. The first Caucasoids actually were not fair-skinned who settled Europe, were not fair-skinned or white as we are now, for the most part dark-skinned, brown-eyed and black-haired and much more similar to Middle-Easterners, North Africans, South West Asians. We cannot these people, White in the true sense of the word!!!
The lightening ("whitening") phase of pigmentation in modern humans was progressive and eye, hair and skin were lightened. This is why there is a much higher frequency of light hair, light eyes and light skin amongst Europeans than other people. I did not say there are no Middle-Easterners who pale, sure they are some, just as there are Pakis, northern Indians who are pale too, this doesn't make them Whites. It has nothing to do with colonialism. Europeans as a whole have the lightest pigmentation in the world. Fact!

Old 03-15-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Having lighter eyes does not make you whiter!

Certain Middle Easterns can pass as white!

It is only the UK and US which do not want to accept that because of the Islamic paranoia, they do not want to view those people as being somewhat similar in appearance of some of their "own" whites due to their discriminatory, historical colonialism or overseeing in those regions!

I am not arguing they follow the same culture nor are they European, just that they are white, as well!
European admixtures are also found throughout the Levant area of the Middle-East, especially the Ashkenazi Jews who are Eastern European Jews or White Jews. They have the highest frequency of blue or green eyes, blonde or red hair in the entire Middle-East.

A typical Middle-Easterners have a rich complexion (Olive to brown skin), black hair and brown eyes.

As these kids here.

Typical Whites have a poorer complexion (little melanin in the skin),usually various hues of brown/blonde/red hair, show a much greater variation in light eyes.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:29 AM

426 posts, read 394,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Absurd nonsense. The majority of Muslims, which grew up in Germany, are rather secular. Faith is a very private matter, and almost no one cares whether someone is religious or which religion he belongs to. Most Muslims in Germany are Germans, why they should hate the country or the German culture? In most cases it's absolute impossible to distinguish between a Muslim an atheist or Christ.
Absurd to claim they wouldn't respect the prevaltent culture. Or even more absurd to claim they would hate the prevalent culture.

You definitely watch too much Fox News.
Indeed, they are not even Arabs, but Turks. They are perfecly assimilated considering the time.
While in the US you have Hicks and Crackers that hate each other because some have african or multiethnic heritage, while both are similar. The so called Trash is almost similar...and they are the ones that have been planted longest. The stablishment tries to divide it and that is why they want more latins, asians, wathever...to avoid a large VOLK..wich is as ignorant as the german sa in 1932.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:38 AM

The problem in the us is the resurgence of a large VOLK...with latins as Jews....but Latins are TOO powerful...The establismenr did not study reading comic books, they are not nuts, insecure nuts...The know what to do.

What the have done many times before..Open Doors

Old 03-16-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokodill View Post
Indeed, they are not even Arabs, but Turks. They are perfecly assimilated considering the time.
While in the US you have Hicks and Crackers that hate each other because some have african or multiethnic heritage, while both are similar. The so called Trash is almost similar...and they are the ones that have been planted longest. The stablishment tries to divide it and that is why they want more latins, asians, wathever...to avoid a large VOLK..wich is as ignorant as the german sa in 1932.
Who told you that garbage? Do you even know what's meant by Hick or Cracker? The vast majority of White Americans are predominantly of European ancestry.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:39 AM

Hicks of unknown ancestry, a hick is a hick is a hick.
Trumpians.

Last edited by Krokodill; 03-17-2016 at 06:57 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.