Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 08:14 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,951,104 times

Advertisements

I would say he probably has more of her bed sheets that got stuck between her cheeks than followers on YouTube

Anyone heard the term "ass full of fenders"? Looks like the entire car got lost in there. It just doesn't look right. Sort of like a worm bent in half getting sucked into a vacuum cleaner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 08:47 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,310,364 times
It's more like she leveraged her butt into a lucrative contract.
There are tons of fitness model wannabes with similar Instagram accounts but no junk in the trunk, so no sponsorship interest.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:05 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Are those butt-implants????????????

Old 12-11-2014, 04:47 AM

2,286 posts, read 2,007,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzzzz View Post
It's more like she leveraged her butt into a lucrative contract.
There are tons of fitness model wannabes with similar Instagram accounts but no junk in the trunk, so no sponsorship interest.
And many with much better butts and no sponsorship interest other than getting some free supplements.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:51 AM

6,459 posts, read 7,795,049 times
You had me at "Beautiful Female".

Old 12-11-2014, 06:06 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,735,265 times
The funniest part about the article is it says she will grow as a fitness expert.... but my guess is to grow as a fitness expert - you must first be a fitness expert.

I honestly think they might try to get her gigs and videos, but I just don't see her being successful as she has never even trained anyone else. Maybe she could be successful as a supporting cast member of "Brazilian Butt Lift II: Pop That Belfie Region" or something.

She doesn't have the fitness knowledge of a Jillian Michaels or the charisma or spunk of a Chalene Johnson. Or do whatever it is Leslie Sansone does to make people walk the hits.

Old 12-11-2014, 06:51 AM

2,286 posts, read 2,007,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
The funniest part about the article is it says she will grow as a fitness expert.... but my guess is to grow as a fitness expert - you must first be a fitness expert.
It seems to me anyone on IG or twitter or wherever that claims to be a "fitness" expert or junkie or anything else is just some chick doing squats and posting pictures of her ass. I looked at a couple pictures of her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's never done an upper body lift with a barbell.

Just yesterday I was in the local college gym (during finals week no less) and saw a few girls who looked way better than Selter. And they weren't just doing squats. I saw a couple of them repping 135-145 lbs for T-bar rows, as well as some other stuff. I'd think seeing actual lifts like that would be way more inspiring or motivational or whatever than seeing some girl stick her ass out for money.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:38 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,126,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post

I honestly think they might try to get her gigs and videos, but I just don't see her being successful as she has never even trained anyone else. Maybe she could be successful as a supporting cast member of "Brazilian Butt Lift II: Pop That Belfie Region" or something.

She doesn't have the fitness knowledge of a Jillian Michaels or the charisma or spunk of a Chalene Johnson. Or do whatever it is Leslie Sansone does to make people walk the hits.
I think she could have some success with marketing Brazilian butt lift procedures. I would bank any amount of money she has had that done. It is soooo popular right now - they vacuum fat off the waist, hips and inject right into the ass. I see/hear ads for it around here all the time. It is so obvious to me that with her skinny shape that ass is unnatural looking. Now yes, I HAVE seen girls/women with a natural large booty, but they ALWAYS have thick thighs and hips to go along with it. This chick looks weird. She is not even particularly pretty. And in no way looks like a fitness model with skinny upper body. She is also good at finding the right angles to make the butt look even more exaggerated. I checked out several body-building forums, and they almost 100% were making fun of her and agreeing she is fake. One guy said he went to school with her and she did NOT have that ass then.

Whatever, she might get 15 minutes of fame. Either that, or her 15 minutes is about up. There will always be someone else ready to take her place.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:46 AM

14,246 posts, read 14,737,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Her parents must be thrilled.

Seriously, if she promotes fitness, good for her. If anyone thinks this isn't about objectifying the booty, though, they're high.

She could do this without her bare ass hanging out or without the booty pop photos, but let's be serious... she wouldn't have as many followers.
I agree. It is about her a$$.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:11 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,568,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
It's hilarious.

Her back must cramp from sticking It out all the time.
I'd volunteer to provide a rub down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness