Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2023, 07:17 PM

1,555 posts, read 781,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW R1100 View Post
How'd we get on to chest hair? Doesn't matter, here's my $0.02. I'm brown haired and blue eyed. I have some chest coverage, not too much, not to little. As some of you may know, I was stationed on an Army tugboat in Thailand during the 'Nam era. I had my share of interaction with the local ladies, and all of them, each one, liked my chest hair. They loved to run their fingers through it. Thai people have very little body hair, so it was unusual to them. One of my bud's tilok, that is, his live-in girlfriend, used to bemoan his lack of chest hair. My own tilok also loved it. When we're at our hooch in the vill, we're shirtless most of the time. I've even been told by past girlfriends that I have just the right amount, and my wife loves it, too.
I once had an Asian g/f. She had a fetish for my chest and leg hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2023, 08:13 AM

782 posts, read 508,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Area Man View Post
I once had an Asian g/f. She had a fetish for my chest and leg hair.
I believe that. It can make them very frisky.

Old 07-03-2023, 09:29 AM

10,571 posts, read 7,776,236 times
My wife appreciates a lack of fat around the waist but doesn't care for men with body hair. I score 2 for 2 with these.

Reminds me of a professional basketball player writing in his memoirs about preferences of female groupies. Some liked athletes with big butts, that left him out. Others liked body hair-also left him out. Poor guy! (Connie Hawkins-"Foul")

Old 07-03-2023, 10:43 AM

1,555 posts, read 781,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW R1100 View Post
I believe that. It can make them very frisky.
Opposite attraction.

Old 07-12-2023, 04:03 PM

19,058 posts, read 13,981,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
Hmmm, it seems that the women here are quite critical of a man who works hard to keep his body in good shape and well-toned. I wonder what these women think of a female who likewise works hard to keep her body in good shape and well-toned? Are these women also considered to be narcissists and mentally unhealthy?
Yeah there’s a hilarious level of judgmental nonsense being expressed in this thread. I’m more committed to my 6 pack now that I know it elicits such strong anger and resentment in some people.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 07-12-2023, 04:09 PM

19,058 posts, read 13,981,222 times
Quote:
:Why make negative assumptions about people of EITHER sex just because they are working to improve the way they look?
Jealously. Most people are horribly out of shape. This is a sad fact borne out by endless reams of sad data, especially in the United States. The only way a person in the grips of that cycle can rationalize a super fit person is by assuming negative attributes. “I’m normal and I can’t do that, so clearly…”

That type of thing.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 07-12-2023, 05:02 PM

6,036 posts, read 3,749,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Jealously. Most people are horribly out of shape. This is a sad fact borne out by endless reams of sad data, especially in the United States. The only way a person in the grips of that cycle can rationalize a super fit person is by assuming negative attributes. “I’m normal and I can’t do that, so clearly…”

That type of thing.
Yep, I think you're onto something there.

Old 07-12-2023, 05:13 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,325,577 times
IMO, men with a thin layer of chest and leg hair look nice, manly and sexy in the bedroom and can arouse their partners (it depends on individuals). But men with lots of hair (thick layer) on their legs and chest down to tummy look primitive. They would look very weird and disgusting in public places like men’s change rooms at workplaces or sports centres, or if when they wear shorts.

Old 07-12-2023, 07:12 PM

10,352 posts, read 8,578,998 times
Quote:
Yep, I think you're onto something there.
Agreed. It takes work and effort for most people and it’s simply easier to say they don’t like it and say that’s why they don’t make the effort or it looks bad.
Some girls say they like the dad bod because it seems less judgemental, but a guy in shape with a six pack turns most their heads.

Old 07-12-2023, 07:20 PM

1,212 posts, read 539,364 times
On 23 and Me, they now have a designation of "Elite Athlete" (somehow shows in DNA - I have that marker). This is a joke as it applies to my life right now, but my dad was very athletic, as was my brother - I must have inherited that.

When I was much younger, I went through a phase when I got super fit.

I have never liked uber fit males - hate the six-pack - has nothing to do with the fact that I can't be that fit now - I have been and still never liked it. I do think it indicates narcissism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness