Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,430 times

Advertisements

Black men are definitely sexier and more masculine than other men, they cannot compare. Whites and Hispanics are ok, but I am not attracted to them. Asian men look too feminine for me.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:57 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,901,725 times
Every race has their fair share of both attractive and not. I have seen some really attractive, masculine and buff, asian guys and some really unattractive hispanic or black men, so generalizing just doesn't work when it comes to ethnicities and attractiveness.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:28 AM

10,135 posts, read 27,468,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaD_Rock View Post
Here is the chart

Hispanics, Southern Europeans, Indians, Middle Eastern etc. isn't included.

I don't get that chart (in post 135). I may be dense. Can someone explain?

Old 06-27-2011, 11:42 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
You know, I get it. I think it really harks onto the pure animalistic/sexual/physical sense about black dudes being more physically attractive. I think you can almost say the same about black women.

Saw a gal walking in the mall the other day and her body was just unbelievable. I though she was asian because her hair was super straight, thick and bouncy. My first thought was "Wow, that asian chick has the most amazing body. Unbelievalbe. Wow!!" Only thing, is when she turned around I noticed she was black, then I thought "Oh, her body is cool". This got me to thinking, if that body was on an Asian or white chick, it would have been super wow wow wow, but the fact that very same body was on a black chick, it was like "eh, okay". This is because its almost expected that that kind of super hot sexy body would be on a black chick and not at all expected that an asian would look like that. Think its kinda the same for how women see black dudes.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:38 PM

2,754 posts, read 6,100,163 times
It's impossible to say that any one race or ethnicity of men could always be more attractive than another. There are simply too many variables.

For example: Kanye West more attractive than Seth Rogen? Well, probably.

But is Mike Tyson more attractive than George Clooney? Hmmm...doubtful.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:43 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,825,964 times
Some black men are extremely attractive but there are attractive guys of any race. I like almost any kind of guy but everybody has their preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC2coolmom View Post
Look i love black men, married to one and have two beautiful teen age mixed boys. White woman find them sexy and smart and so one, my poor phone blows up daily because all the white girls trying to hook up with my boys.
I'll bet they're gorgeous!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:35 PM

31 posts, read 167,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Black men are definitely sexier and more masculine than other men, they cannot compare. Whites and Hispanics are ok, but I am not attracted to them. Asian men look too feminine for me.
Some Hispanics are black, I'm Puerto Rican and I'm black. Also hispanic nor latino is a race. Its a subgroup. Anyways .. yeah

Old 07-05-2011, 03:36 PM

31 posts, read 167,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Uh no..Hispanic men and white men are....
Love the dark hair and dark eyes
love the blond hair and light eyes
Love my boyfriends brown hair and brown eyes..he hispanic and white.
Hispanic is not a race, stop saying hispanic, you can look asian, white, arab, black, mixed, mulatto, meztiso, and be Hispanic. Hispanic and Latino are not subgroups. I'm Puerto Rican and I'm black.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,526,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You know, I get it. I think it really harks onto the pure animalistic/sexual/physical sense about black dudes being more physically attractive. I think you can almost say the same about black women.

Saw a gal walking in the mall the other day and her body was just unbelievable. I though she was asian because her hair was super straight, thick and bouncy. My first thought was "Wow, that asian chick has the most amazing body. Unbelievalbe. Wow!!" Only thing, is when she turned around I noticed she was black, then I thought "Oh, her body is cool". This got me to thinking, if that body was on an Asian or white chick, it would have been super wow wow wow, but the fact that very same body was on a black chick, it was like "eh, okay". This is because its almost expected that that kind of super hot sexy body would be on a black chick and not at all expected that an asian would look like that. Think its kinda the same for how women see black dudes.

This post (and thread) highlights sexual attractions and taboos to the nth degree. Your sexual mind was responding to what was visually attractive yet the logic/reasoning mind said, "hey, it's not ok to be attracted to that type of woman". I call this the Kim Kardashian/JLO phenomenon. These women are revered and highly praised for attributes that many Black women are chided for having.

For many (not all) non-Black women, there is a "mystique" about Black men. A beautiful man is a beautiful man however when there is sexual taboo involved (as there often is with Black men/non-Black women) will either "intrigue" or "repel". I will venture to state that many of the women who have said they they would not date/sex/marry a Black man simply have not (yet) been approached by one who piqued their curiosity...but they would.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:26 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,337,437 times
Yes we are..we are the sexiest mofos out here..lol I shouldn't have voted. But I based it on my preferences and blacks are my preference, but like others have been saying their are ugly and attractive people in every race, I see and know some very very unattractive black people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.