Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 04:13 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjones1976 View Post
That is way cool!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 04:17 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
OMG! Im a guy and I dont want to see women dressed in those.

That is about the most horrible a$$ Ive ever seen from the rear view. YUCK!!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Looks like she's styling the latest in Mr. Burns (from the Simpsons) fashions.

"Yes, you too can appear to have a dried and shriveled up Mr. Burns no-a$$ look". Nothing better than making a 20 year old girl appear to have the butt of a 92 year old 65 pound Florida retiree.
Attached Thumbnails
Another 80's Fashion comeback.-image2xl.jpg  

Old 05-11-2009, 04:58 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,699,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post

"Yes, you too can appear to have a dried and shriveled up Mr. Burns no-a$$ look". Nothing better than making a 20 year old girl appear to have the butt of a 92 year old 65 pound Florida retiree.
Wow that is so bad...oh so bad..why why

Old 05-11-2009, 05:56 PM

16,075 posts, read 21,154,079 times
When I moved I found an old pair of mine stuffed in a drawer in a spare room. My daughter laughed her a** off, but I brought them with me here, just for the laughs.
I will have to say they were the most comfortable clubbing outfit I ever wore, and I know my butt never looked half as bad as that models butt, LOL.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,435,509 times
Hot, I love it! You people are either all very old or very conservative.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:04 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post

And the worst part is .......... those pants are form fitting tight pants!!!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:56 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
No, and you cannot make me. Holding a gun to my head will not help.
ONLY if I were forced to wear them to an 80's party and THAT would be IT!!!!

Quote:
Uh, NO!!!!!!!!!
Her shoes.......... I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
When I moved I found an old pair of mine stuffed in a drawer in a spare room. My daughter laughed her a** off, but I brought them with me here, just for the laughs.
I will have to say they were the most comfortable clubbing outfit I ever wore, and I know my butt never looked half as bad as that models butt, LOL.

You better have kept them. Now when you or your daughter need an outfit for an 80's party (which seems to be the new "in" thing) you have your outfit ready to go That will be the ONLY way I'd wear them now. Just make sure you do what I did with our 80's party getups........ hang them up w/ a plastic cover and VERY CLEARLY label them with a giant sheet of paper: "80's COSTUME outfits". I sure as heck don't want anything to happen to me and people find my gold lame hot pants, thick knit black long droopy sweater, WIDE gold lame belt in my closet and think I actually WORE this stuff. Same goes for hubbies parachute pants and Members Only jacket. Yes, we seriously DO have this stuff.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:29 PM

1,806 posts, read 5,707,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
Hot, I love it! You people are either all very old or very conservative.
Nah, we just had to live through this in the 80's...and now iiiiit's baaaack. I had one pair, ala Eddie Van Halen - not M.C. Hammer. They never got worn outside the house, pushed up to the knees like knickers.

Actually, I kinda like the pair that has a jodhpur styling, not that it would suit me.
The sequined Ralph Lauren number is audacious, so gets credit simply for that...

But this one - first in the frame, black, is BoHo, and I would wear it with a skinny tank or vest. Yep. I'd wear it.

The knee-crotch, droopy drawers...nope.
Attached Thumbnails
Another 80's Fashion comeback.-harem3.jpg  

Old 05-11-2009, 09:44 PM

27,347 posts, read 27,400,159 times

Okay, I could see the spiral perm. But not the clothes, I dont care what fashion says, Im a simple jeans and country-style girl.
And how the heck would you take long strides or run in something that looks like a saggy diaper???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty