Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you visit a Northern Arizona Theme Park?
yes 90 62.50%
no 54 37.50%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 08:34 PM

269 posts, read 1,258,532 times

Advertisements

[
Quote:
QUOTE]I hope exlexisnexis is using extreme caution when they are promoting this deal. For if & when it shall fail, some might legally and financially hold exlexisnexis liable, as exlexisnexis is a registered Real Estate agent on this forum, and they are promoting this venture.[/QUOte
Little Bear aka Pettrix it was you that gave me the idea to become a real estate agent so if I get in trouble I will blame you.LOL
Full disclosure I have no financial connection to or interest in the Williams Theme Park as of 02/01/09

Old 02-02-2009, 10:53 PM

862 posts, read 2,622,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlexisnexis View Post
[
Little Bear aka Pettrix it was you that gave me the idea to become a real estate agent so if I get in trouble I will blame you.LOL
Full disclosure I have no financial connection to or interest in the Williams Theme Park as of 02/01/09
Elexisnexis aka Iamatool

I was trying to be helpful and warn you that you were/are promoting a financial investment, and you were doing so as a real estate agent. If that investment should fail, you open yourself up to a civil lawsuit because you were pushing the investment as a real estate agent. I was merely trying to be helpful.

If you are going to shoot the messenger, then maybe I was better off NOT telling you and letting you find out the hard way....

Old 02-10-2009, 01:34 PM

19 posts, read 48,259 times
Default Conference call

I just got this E-mail from Colin:

Dear Matt,

Thanks for your continued interest in our Arizona Theme Park
Project.

Over the past week we have been making presentations at our
Phoenix offices for the three investment opportunities
currently available. We have a great deal of interest outside
Phoenix. People from the rest of the US, Europe, the United
Kingdom, the Middle East, Asia and New Zealand have all
expressed interest and we have requests for a conference call.

So Friday 13th February at 11.00am Phoenix time we will have a
conference call where George Cordova and his team will be
available to talk more about the Theme Park Project in West
Phoenix and in Williams AZ. There will be a question and answer
time as well.

If you wish to participate in this call we ask you to register
first and this can be done by replying to this email giving us
you name and phone number. We shall then send you the dialing
instructions.

Time zones are as follows

West Coast time Friday 13th February, 10.00 am
Phoenix Friday 13th February, 11.00 am
London Friday 13th February, 6.00 pm
East Coast time Friday 13th February, 1.00 pm
New Zealand Saturday 14th February, 7.00 am

If your time zone is not listed above please go to the link
below and enter your location.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2009&month=2&day=13&hour=10&mi n=0&sec=0&p1=197&p2=22

Below is the official invitation to the conference call and so
please do not hesitate in registering as numbers are limited.
We will then send you the call details.

Kind regards

Colin Salisbury, George Cordova and the Team

You are invited to a Conference Call by ......

George Cordova and the team from

Grand Canyon Northland Amusement and Entertainment.

and

Grand Canyon Land Company

At the presentation you will learn.....

- About 3 unique Investment Opportunities which exist right now
- How to achieve an outstanding return from a maximum 24 month
investment.
- Why exit strategies are so important in this market.
- What your exit strategy is for this investment.
- Why major Strategic Partners are interested in this project despite the economic conditions and how this will benefit you
financially.
- About the Power of the $1 Billion Government Bond.
- Why the other 130 investors love this project and what this
project can do for you.

Details

Please indicate your interest by replying to this email and
Dial In details shall be provided by return

GVN

P O Box 30 968
Level 2
Lower Hutt, Wellington
NZ

Old 02-10-2009, 09:22 PM

HAVOC -

You have made only 9 posts here on this entire forum, and all nine of those posts have been about the Theme Park and you are really, really, pushing the project.

Hmmmm....Makes me wonder, who you really are and what are your intentions in promoting this investment?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:37 PM

4,235 posts, read 14,072,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exlexisnexis View Post
And it appears the land on which the project will be built has been secured and financing from private investors -- to the tune of $250 million -- is also in place.

gee, just spent an hour reading this entire thread...an hour to travel thru more than two years of the peaks and valleys of this project...reduced from a nine-figure "theme park" to, now, little more than a regional tourist attraction/food/lodging stop

exlexisnexis's quote above is from a post in early 2007....groundbreaking was hoped for in the spring of 2008, according to another post....

but tonight, February 10, 2009, according to the posted emails here in the thread, the current incarnation of the company is having another fund-raising presentation in Phoenix...

Old 02-11-2009, 12:06 AM

19 posts, read 48,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBear View Post
HAVOC -

You have made only 9 posts here on this entire forum, and all nine of those posts have been about the Theme Park and you are really, really, pushing the project.

Hmmmm....Makes me wonder, who you really are and what are your intentions in promoting this investment?

I'm not "pushing" anything! I'm sharing information. I thought that's what this thread was for. I googled "theme park in Williams" and found this thread. I could care less about the rest of this forum, I'm looking for, and sharing info concerning the theme park.
Why you would care how many times and where I've posted on this forum is beyond me, but hey it's your time do with it what you will.
Maybe you should look up the word "promote" in the dictionary, as neither I nor exlexisnexis have promoted this thing at all, we have simply shared information about the theme park in hopes that it will actually be built. Once again... if you will refer to the title of this thread, than I should need say no more.
Wonder no more my friend, they call me Satan and I'm here to do the devils work! I just decided to take time out of my busy schedule to post on this forum because even Beelzebub loves theme parks!

Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdr0710 View Post
gee, just spent an hour reading this entire thread...an hour to travel thru more than two years of the peaks and valleys of this project...reduced from a nine-figure "theme park" to, now, little more than a regional tourist attraction/food/lodging stop

exlexisnexis's quote above is from a post in early 2007....groundbreaking was hoped for in the spring of 2008, according to another post....

but tonight, February 10, 2009, according to the posted emails here in the thread, the current incarnation of the company is having another fund-raising presentation in Phoenix...
good observations!

Old 02-11-2009, 03:03 PM

269 posts, read 1,258,532 times
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not "pushing" anything! I'm sharing information. I thought that's what this thread was for. I googled "theme park in Williams" and found this thread. I could care less about the rest of this forum, I'm looking for, and sharing info concerning the theme park.
Why you would care how many times and where I've posted on this forum is beyond me, but hey it's your time do with it what you will.
Maybe you should look up the word "promote" in the dictionary, as neither I nor exlexisnexis have promoted this thing at all, we have simply shared information about the theme park in hopes that it will actually be built. Once again... if you will refer to the title of this thread, than I should need say no more.
Wonder no more my friend, they call me Satan and I'm here to do the devils work! I just decided to
take time out of my busy schedule to post on this forum because even Beelzebub loves theme parks!
I agree with you,I am just trying to share information. Sometimes over a period of times plans change and past news become obsolete.Those that hate or dislike growth sometimes try to smear those that are pro growth.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:44 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,312,051 times
This deal reminds me of those typical shady timeshare sales presentations. These people are excellent salesman and know exactly what you want to hear and have a manufactured response to every possible negative question you could potentially ask. This was supposed to be a slam dunk 2 years ago and now they have to try and lure investors. First of all, why would I drive all the way out there to visit a mediocre theme park? It's just a horrible business model. If I'm going to invest that much in driving, why not just drive to LA or San Diego. Furthermore, the Decades theme park seems more realistic and is organized. I have a feeling that park will actually come to fruition but thise one just seems like a pipe dream gone bad. These types of deals are never any good. I receive offers like this all the time: the classic...loan me money and i will reimburse your principal with interest.

Last edited by azriverfan.; 02-12-2009 at 06:06 PM..

Old 02-12-2009, 05:58 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,312,051 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona