Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 AM

263 posts, read 574,775 times

Advertisements

"No, it's a steaming heap of rude New York & New Jersey triple dippers (retired, "disabled," & social security,) and all their children and their childrens illegitimate children, so the kids receive financial aid."

Are we talking about Palm Coast or all of FL? LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 02:02 PM

1 posts, read 4,359 times
All of the negativity about palm coast is coming from the people who live in the P and the R sections... I live in the B section and love it!

Old 02-26-2009, 02:30 PM

32 posts, read 94,185 times
When we lived there we didn't have all kinds of extra money to do all of the organized sports and whatever for our kids. I guess for the people that have it, it's nice. So we were all kind of bored. And night life/clubs and stuff wasn't what I looked for. I have a family too. We had a really hard time financially there and lived paycheck to paycheck.
Yeah, I just drove all the way out to the Sanctuary- "C" section to work for a really nice couple. Wow, if I had that awesome house right on the canal and the dolphins coming right up to the dock, and all the Harleys and boats this guy had, I'd be just fine. I just wander what they do all day because they're retired. I guess when you have that much money and toys, you can always find something to do.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 PM

147 posts, read 568,699 times
Rivergate in the R section is a wonderful community and have available some very nice resales including mine.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaglerwrangler View Post
Rivergate in the R section is a wonderful community and have available some very nice resales including mine.
HA! THAT'S THE CRAPHOLE I JUST MOVED OUT OF LAST SUMMER, LOL!!!
Two streets over out of the "gated" community was where we had our attempted break in, graffiti, and drugs circling- believe me, my neighbor turned out to be a dealer Ah, glorious Rainbow Ln. And house #2 of our Palm Coast experience was in Rivergate- the HOA was ridiculous. Treated us soo wrong just because we didn't buy. I'm glad I'm not stuck there! We are good neighbors, didn't bother anyone, kept our yard beautiful, not trashy, and my kids didn't bother anyone either. Go to the pool, and get dirty looks. Ride around the block with my kids on their bikes and get dirty looks. Maybe it was because we minded our own business and didn't get into the "clicks" or gossip. Man, I am such a nice person, but I'm not gonna kiss someone's butt for them to be nice to me, screw that. Jerks. (not directed at you, flaglerwrangler, unless you were one of them)
When we told him how much we despised P.C., the chief of police wanted us to move across town to the "C" section so he and my husband could fish and drink together. He said the "R" section was the worst part of town. They have more houses they are "keeping an eye on" there than the entire place.
If you like Palm Coast, move to the complete opposite side of town, B, C, F, etc... sections across town are sooo much better. If I was on that side of town, my experience probably wouldn't have made me loathe Palm Coast.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:53 PM

And the P section had alot of sex offenders. Look it up on the local police site. Don't know if if would be by county (flagler) or city.
Right on the money, dawnkara. Wow, you get the most trick or treaters, why is it that particular section?

Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 PM

93 posts, read 371,034 times
Too bad you had such a bad experience here Audrey. I know what you mean about the B section where all the trick or treaters go. It's been that way since we moved here 11 yrs ago and gotten bigger. Police patrolling, directing traffic and cars parked all along Belle Terre, it's amazing. Wonder if the folks living in there will scale it down some now with the economy the way it is. I'm in the B section and I've never, ever had the problems you experienced and some of my neighbors are from NY/NJ along with plenty of So. Floridians.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:12 PM

147 posts, read 568,699 times
Rivergate was never meant as community for renters. Unfortunately greedy investors bought up property there and when they got squeezed they started renting to real "white trash", who would come to the pool with their trash stamps while drinking around the pool , letting their kids roughhouse in and around the pool and disregarding all the rules set in place to make Rivergate a safe and attractive community. Sorry to say it was renters like you that made Rivergate a crap hole for we homeowners. We, the members of the HOA are glad that you and your kind are gone.
Funny you talk about about a chief of police in a community that has no police department. Law enforcement is provided by the Flagler County Sheriffs Office.

Old 02-28-2009, 09:16 AM

142 posts, read 481,609 times
What about an area called Indain Trials in Palm Coast - is that a nice area?

Old 02-28-2009, 12:17 PM

93 posts, read 371,034 times
Indian Trails is usually considered the B section as all the streets start with the letter B. There's an older B section in the Woodlands east of 95 with much older homes. Indian Trails is a fairly large area and I'm sure there's good and bad like any area but overall yes it's fine. For some reason the P & R sections seem to have it the worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida