Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 05:49 PM

19,723 posts, read 10,498,348 times

Advertisements

I made enchilada hotdish aka. Mexican Lasagna.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:53 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Kelsie-again thanks and Mr. L it loved and also said we're joined at the ladle.

If any of you want a fantastic cookbook, easy to read and follow-get a hold of our Kelsie. She has written a great one.

Night all-and of Ranch Beans-1st time here and never again.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Just an update on the homemade pizza crust. DH said it was the best homemade pizza he ever had. Woo hoo. Folks we have a keeper and it was so easy to make.

Lacey- I am sorry about you lookers.

Kat- Feel better.

Kelsie- What a nice break for yourself. Maybe you should open a B&B.

Jaxson- You sound blessed to have such good kids. Have fun planting. I am very envious.

Night all.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,662,846 times
Penne/Vodka and a salad!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:19 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,947 times
chicken quesadillas, rice, beans.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:33 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
YLisa yep the kids did swell think I will keep them for another year.

DD fixed potluck ham & cheese it was a casserole & cantaloupe for dessert (DD thats who is typing at the moment says its not a casserole and I would know I made it!!!!!sooooooo P.S. just for you Nomad congrats on the new babies lol and I would be glad to come down to Disney with your grandson... it would be cool)

Click~~ back to Jaxson~~~ can you tell from above that she is part of this texting generation with no periods? I did ask her to spell things out though.

Farmers are putting nitrogen on the fields right now! Woo hoo planting time is coming!

Old 05-11-2009, 08:58 PM

5,680 posts, read 10,336,746 times
So much good food here today! Goodness, Kelsie, you keep a gourmet table there - I don't blame your family for stopping off frequently on their travels. They know what's good, I can tell! And Jaxson, I love what your kids did for you. Have fun planting tomorrow!

I was naughty this weekend and didn't go into the office after all, so now I'm paying the price. It'll be a long week of long days, and with audit prelim starting next Monday, there's no way I'll get out of working this weekend. It'll take us until Friday just to finish closing April, then I'll have two whole days to put together the audit workpapers they'll be looking for on Monday morning. It's not my favorite time of year.

Spouse found a couple of hunks of ahi tuna in the deep freeze this afternoon and grilled them to a lovely medium-rare - absolutely heavenly. He flash-fried some fresh spinach and ramps that we got at the Farmers' Market this weekend and cooked wild rice in chicken broth for sides, and I am very, very content right about now.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:00 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,292,857 times
Everone's dinners sound so good. I had some chicken noodle soup. Still can't put my back teeth together on the ear ache side??? Temp 101.......NOW the other ear is hurting. Got the ear drops, and antibiotic. Praying they start to work fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my mama! LOL

Went grocery shopping Sat, found Panko and mojo! Wonderful to see they have that in this small little town. Now I have the cupboards stocked, and I don't feel like cooking. Bummer!

Somebody send me some chicken soup?

See ya'll tomorrow.....

Old 05-11-2009, 10:55 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Everone's dinners sound so good. I had some chicken noodle soup. Still can't put my back teeth together on the ear ache side??? Temp 101.......NOW the other ear is hurting. Got the ear drops, and antibiotic. Praying they start to work fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my mama! LOL

Went grocery shopping Sat, found Panko and mojo! Wonderful to see they have that in this small little town. Now I have the cupboards stocked, and I don't feel like cooking. Bummer!

Somebody send me some chicken soup?

See ya'll tomorrow.....
Here ya go kats sorry you aren't feeling well yet. That med will kick in tomorrow hopefully. Glad you are all stocked up to be able to cook when you feel better.

Hey foodies kats has star #3 also and a party thread to boot to help her feel better. //www.city-data.com/forum/commu...as-3-star.html

Old 05-11-2009, 11:01 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,607,165 times
Get well soon Kats. It is officially Tuesday at my house and dinner is already on my mind. If it would just stay there instead of under by belt things would be better. I'm so desperate for rain I may just fire up the grill even in the mid 90° heat and make me some real hot and spicy wings for the coming days I have to fend for myself. Will do a burger on the side for the Mrs....She just isn't into wings like I am. At least the will got to Hooters with me and eat a chicken sandwich while I down a dozen wings nice and smokin hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink