Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 03:17 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,882,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Thank you for being a troll. Dry? You should have been here the last few days. I'm not "excited", I'm disgusted. I'm sure Bowling Green, KY is thrilled to have you.
Seems as the fine folks of Bowling Green have tired of his welcome as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatt86 View Post
I moved to bg about 4 months ago and plan on leaving next spring. Once school starts in, everything in the city becomes more miserable. From taking a walk down the road, to grocery shopping. You can't go anywhere without some redneck college kids acting like morons. Wku lets in pretty much anyone. Plus the amount of rude bosnian people is astonishing.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:29 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Umm yes...ft worth is dry. Have you ever been there?? 2 days of rain don't change anything. And yes, I lived there for 3 years and met the most hateful, rude people I've ever met. Most of the rich people don't seem to actually be natives
If you consider it dry (I am not talking about a few weeks or months) you obviously do not live there. DFW area is not dry and it is not dirty and poor. You have no idea for what you speak....Add to this you think most of the rich people are not natives, true or not, what does that have to do with anything?
I think you might be related to the guy on the AR board who is actually from East Texas. He makes similar comments about AR.

Oh, now I see you lived there for 3 years, but are just now letting the world know how bad it is or was.

If you attempt was to get people upset I think you have probably not succeeded, you have gotten them to see what a joke your comments are.

I love the term which was used "TROLL"

Nita

Old 09-15-2009, 03:44 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,751,740 times
If you dont like it, leave. Ive moved places that I didnt like and I left. Its no big deal.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAnative10 View Post
If you dont like it, leave. Ive moved places that I didnt like and I left. Its no big deal.
Oh, he already did leave. Now he is ready to leave the latest "utopia" he ran to. You know that old saying, "no matter where you go, there you are". I find it rather fitting for this one

Old 09-16-2009, 07:07 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
people usually get back what they send out
guess you only looked in a mirror

Old 09-16-2009, 08:29 AM

20,516 posts, read 33,551,374 times
Quote:
If any of you had a life or any brain at all you may have dropped this post long ago. The fact that you bicker on and on proves the entire point I set out to make. Say what you will about me, call me whatever childish names if you like. Just know that each and everyone of you who chose to continue this post with your bumbling idiocy, the jokes on you!!! And to the one who claims fort worth isn't dry...look at the facts moron...do some research. By the way I am leaving this area due to the fact that it isn't large enough for my liking. All of you have a great day and learn something from this post.
pot calling the kettle black. You're accusing people of calling you childish names yet you did the same thing by calling the natives of Texans dumb and then you proceed to call them idiots and morons. The area isn't large enough for your liking so you go to Bowling Green, KY? That's rich.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:37 AM

13,384 posts, read 25,751,740 times
Quote:
If any of you had a life or any brain at all you may have dropped this post long ago. The fact that you bicker on and on proves the entire point I set out to make. Say what you will about me, call me whatever childish names if you like. Just know that each and everyone of you who chose to continue this post with your bumbling idiocy, the jokes on you!!! And to the one who claims fort worth isn't dry...look at the facts moron...do some research. By the way I am leaving this area due to the fact that it isn't large enough for my liking. All of you have a great day and learn something from this post.
Youre leaving the 4th largest population center in the country (DFW Metroplex) because its not large enough and youre going to Bowling Green? I dont know if you knew this, but the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has 2 million more people than the state of Kentucky. Fort Worth City proper itself has 500,000 more people than Louisville City proper.

Call it like it is. Your leaving Fort Worth because youre a racist and you dont like Mexicans. So you want to go a place that has virtually nothing but white people.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:25 AM

BROUHAHAHAHA!!!! This is greatness. I love it. Just keep fooling yourself. You think you've got us all defensive and all when the fact of the matter is you've got us all laughing at you. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Your the laughing stock of this thread in case you haven't noticed. We are not "bickering". We are LAUGHING and at your expense. You provided us w/ the material. If you had any amount of active brain matter you would have picked up on that by post #2 .

Maybe we can help YOU learn something. No matter where you go, there you are. If your not happy with yourself then it doesn't matter where you move to or move from. You have moved all over and can't stay in one place as you find the people everywhere you go "rude", "stupid" and "dumb" and the city not to your liking or "too small" (and you thought Bowling Green was going to be BIGGER than FTW?). Maybe the truth of that matter is it is not the people you are running into that are that way. It could be the attitude you give off that is making them treat you as such. Your chasing a dream your never going to find if you can't first stop and examine yourself and find deep down what the real problem is and why your not happy. A TRUE happy person can be happy anywhere they are planted and deal with all life hands out. Maybe someday you can achieve true happiness in life.

Maybe you will have better luck in Canada as that seems to be the latest spot on your radar. Have you tried to transfer with Home Depot? They might let you transfer and you won't have to go thru the entire interview process and all.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:34 AM

39 posts, read 91,173 times
I LOVE FORT WORTH!!! I was born and raised there and can't wait to move back!!! I think anybody who doesn't like it there ought to move away--leave more room for the Texans.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:37 AM

556 posts, read 1,563,682 times
Quote:
This city has nothing to offer. Downtown is boring. Way too many crappy areas with expensive apartments. Too many texas wannabe bad asses. Just an overwhelming sense of "I'm from texas and I'm better than you" too bad for texas, its being taken over by mexico again
You sound like a terrific human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth