Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2017, 06:03 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,111,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
So plain and simple - so what explains the Japanese "civilized advanced" Buddhists cutting open live people en masse after exposing them to various diseases? 20 Million or more Chinese killed...and NOT because they resisted with weapon. Just because the Japanese felt absolutely no empathy toward them. Not a bit. In fact, killing innocents (women, children included) would get them closer to the Emperor and to Heaven.

I'm no apologists for Islam, but I think one of the reasons Americans dislike Islam is the same reason we dislike Russians and various other groups. THEY FIGHT BACK.

In other words, strange customers aside, Islam is smart and defends its women and sovereignty. Many of the men are warriors - even to a greater extent (do more with less, more ready to die, work harder) than most Americans.

Any group that does not defend their "honor" with violence and warriors will soon be under the thumb of a Putin or a Cheney.
Islam "defends it's women"! What are you smoking?!! I guess they defend them by using them as human shields! Do they also "defend" the children they routinely rape?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 06:20 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
So plain and simple - so what explains the Japanese "civilized advanced" Buddhists cutting open live people en masse after exposing them to various diseases? 20 Million or more Chinese killed...and NOT because they resisted with weapon. Just because the Japanese felt absolutely no empathy toward them. Not a bit. In fact, killing innocents (women, children included) would get them closer to the Emperor and to Heaven.

I'm no apologists for Islam, but I think one of the reasons Americans dislike Islam is the same reason we dislike Russians and various other groups. THEY FIGHT BACK.

In other words, strange customers aside, Islam is smart and defends its women and sovereignty. Many of the men are warriors - even to a greater extent (do more with less, more ready to die, work harder) than most Americans.

Any group that does not defend their "honor" with violence and warriors will soon be under the thumb of a Putin or a Cheney.
Islam is not a country. It's a ideology/cult (like all other religions) that can disrupt the status quo of a country. Japan has a strong restrictions on Muslims in their country to prevent radical Islam from raising up. It's not only USA that is wary of radical Islam entering their country and disrupting the status quo.

Islam does not defend it's women. It controls them by telling them what do be, wear, marry etc. Are you into that? Do you want Sharia law to apply to you?

Old 05-12-2017, 07:21 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,022,082 times
I think you have to consider that women have a currency that most straight men don't. When a woman is desperate, she can usually get the most basic needs met by trading sexual favors but men don't and turn to crime. I think you'd have a lot more women committing crimes if men weren't so into sex.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:03 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
I think you have to consider that women have a currency that most straight men don't. When a woman is desperate, she can usually get the most basic needs met by trading sexual favors but men don't and turn to crime. I think you'd have a lot more women committing crimes if men weren't so into sex.
I agree. Men are sometimes more sexually repressed than women.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:19 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,789,738 times
Black Americans tend to have higher testosterone functionality than Americans of other groups. That isn't the only answer for the issue but it does help explain it. It's proven science that the more testosterone you have, the more aggressive you tend to be, and that's really no one's fault.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:16 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
Black Americans tend to have higher testosterone functionality than Americans of other groups. That isn't the only answer for the issue but it does help explain it. It's proven science that the more testosterone you have, the more aggressive you tend to be, and that's really no one's fault.
So what you are saying is that black men will never be able to control their own actions, will always be violent, and unable to adapt to civilized society? Sounds like something from the KKK....

Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 AM

4,314 posts, read 3,996,593 times
Do Black people also have poorer eyesight?

I ask this because most times the eye witness account of a cop shooting a Black contradicts the actual evidence.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:36 AM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
You know, I believe it all starts within the home. My brothers never hurt anyone or killed anyone... They would have NEVER thought to do anything like that.

African American men get into gangs at an early age sadly as do many Latinos. We did not have gangs of White males where we grew up in a suburb called Torrance, CA. Our young people destroyed themselves with drugs. We grew up in a middle class neighborhood HOWEVER this does not mean there were not problems. Our teachers were great and often got involved with the students by that I mean helping them - knowing there might be problems at home. People think Caucasians are so privilege - have no issues and I get angry when I hear that. I watched so many people die due to drugs in our neighborhood. I had never heard of any of the males killing someone and believe me I would have heard because we were a tight community.

The break down in families is great in the African American families BUT I also think that is changing. We do NOT always hear the success stories about African Americans in the news. It's always the bad stuff which is sad and that's coming from the Liberal media

I am smart enough to know that all Muslims are not bad especially here in the USA. I do think there are issues in the different countries where the Muslims reside. I worked with a Professor from USC that is Muslim and helped fund the Mosque in Lomita, CA . This is a wonderful man and I worked alongside his kids at their computer lab they had. I did some data entry for them.

All starts in the home...In Chicago where the Blacks are killing each other is so so sad to me. I really wish some of these Black Leaders would get involved and turn things around for them. They need GOOD leadership. They don't need Black Panthers telling them to kill etc. Mom and Dad need to step up as well. Insanity needs to stop - killings need to stop. I still do not understand Black Lives Matter or what they are truly about. People need to stop joining all these groups and start thinking for themselves. Stop blaming Caucasians for everything. We certainly do not blame others for our ills.

Poverty does not always mean you go out to kill. I know a young man who grew up on the streets - joined the Marine's and became a success story. Edi did it with the help of other people who cared. I love his story - Edi is Latino BUT he turned things around and now is a male model and has been a motivational speaker. He is doing well. Has two daughters he loves to death. Such a nice man.

I have no idea if all of this made sense with the topic but I felt compelled to tell it. :-)

Old 05-12-2017, 11:13 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,789,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
So what you are saying is that black men will never be able to control their own actions, will always be violent, and unable to adapt to civilized society? Sounds like something from the KKK....
I did say that wasn't the only answer didn't I? Since all black men and/or high testosterone individuals do not give in to a life of crime, it's obvious that there are a number of external factors contributing to the problem.

All Black Americans, regardless of hormone levels, are the successors to centuries of captivity and systemic oppression. We can talk about that...

Old 05-12-2017, 11:22 AM

2,761 posts, read 2,230,260 times
Mankind would have been extinct by now if men weren't violent. The earth would have been overpopulated without all the wars started by men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates