Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 03:30 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times

Advertisements

I don't care how many conspiracy theories are thrown at me. I simply cannot buy into the government willfully killing 3,000 innocents, toppling two iconic buildings, and costing many people a lifetime of hurt and businesses a lifetime of economic woes trying to pick up the pieces. No different than the Sandy Hook conspiracy of a setup.

Humans are degenerative beings. As the clock ticks and time marches on, we pick up more pieces of life around us and force ourselves into explanations beyond what was right in front of us. It's as if no explanation is ever the truth, and there is always something to uncover in our minds. As a New England Patriots fan, the whole idiotic deflated football scandal that went to court and a multi-million dollar Wells report was a perfect picture of today's mindset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 03:50 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I don't care how many conspiracy theories are thrown at me. I simply cannot buy into the government willfully killing 3,000 innocents, toppling two iconic buildings, and costing many people a lifetime of hurt and businesses a lifetime of economic woes trying to pick up the pieces. No different than the Sandy Hook conspiracy of a setup.

Humans are degenerative beings. As the clock ticks and time marches on, we pick up more pieces of life around us and force ourselves into explanations beyond what was right in front of us. It's as if no explanation is ever the truth, and there is always something to uncover in our minds. As a New England Patriots fan, the whole idiotic deflated football scandal that went to court and a multi-million dollar Wells report was a perfect picture of today's mindset.
So the thing is, even if the "Government" did "it" where are the whistle blowers or proof from the people that did it?

Old 04-18-2018, 08:05 PM

3,680 posts, read 2,966,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post

That has been my problem with the "Inside Job" angle. I just can't believe that hundreds of agents from several agencies agreed to participate in this. But I sure in hell don't believe that only OBL was qualified to carry this out. It took the intelligence apparatus of a nation-state. Some think Saudi Arabia. Some think Israel. Some think USA. I suspect that Cheney played a role with the ground work carried out by national assets abroad. I have mentioned a current suspect and lost two laptops and a router that same week. The laptops started overheating and the router became about 50% useful.

I also find it interesting that the FBI immediately rolled up surveillance footage and have not released much of it. Meanwhile their Patriot Act superceded the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They also responded aggressively when I became a 9-11 "Truther". Long story that....no lawyer or ACLU will fight them. Talk about absolute power.

I believe that I would have run for Congress if we had more Congressmen with the guts to question the questionable. They all elected to play the game. Not a group that I want to spend time with. Not a single profile in courage in the group....excepting Ms. McKinney who promptly lost her Congressional seat.

The game seems rigged by international puppet masters.

Last edited by ColoGuy; 04-18-2018 at 08:44 PM..

Old 04-18-2018, 08:48 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Its not really a Great Debate. Just fodder for the tin foil hat people.

Old 04-18-2018, 09:59 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is a specific reason why we see so many of those really crazy theories (like there were no planes, or it was a UFO shooting a death ray, etc etc).

Their intended to muddy the water, distort the truth, make the conspiracy theories sound sooo crazy and bizarre, they get lumped together with all the other theories, thus effectively discrediting the more logical ones in the process.

Have you ever seen the crazy tabloid headlines, like "President secretly meets with aliens', they do that on purpose, the crazier and more bizarre the better, but what really happened is a president was probably taken to see UFO material that had been recovered, that is being stored at some military base, but to 'muddy' the water and distort what really happened, something outlandish and crazy is used, ultimately so no one will believe the more realistic story.

Seriously, look up on how and why the CIA used the term 'conspiracy theory', its main purpose was to discredit REAL secrets that had been released, make them so incredibly bizarre, NO ONE will believe any of it is true.
Hahaha, I forgot about the rays from outer space. That was that woman who designs dental equipment.

I have said before that I wonder if it's the government who starts the CTs to keep people from paying attention to what they are REALLY doing.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
You do not need every note or memo thought. You felt cornered in the argument, paniced and raised the bar as a form of deflection...perhaps because you see how weak your point was?

How do you know there are no records or drawings anywhere to be found? Really? The architect firm may have them, the architects themselves may have them, the city probably still has a lot of information on record. You are just saying they do not because it is convenient and you wish to believe it.
What a friggin' weird thing to say. I felt cornered and panicked and I am just making something up because I wish to believe it? Seriously? Why on earth would I do that? What would make you even think something like that? It's annoying to provide useful information only to have someone respond like a teenage girl.

How do I know? I don't, personally. I said it because Leslie Robertson, the lead structural engineer on the original WTC, stated it years ago in an interview after 9/11.

And thanks for proving my point that a problem I have with you truthers is that you don't even know the most basic facts about the World Trade Center. The WTC was built and owned by the Port Authority of NY and NJ--an entity not answerable to the city or either state and which is its own building department. The NYC DOB wouldn't have the records.

I'll go with what Leslie Robertson said, thanks.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 04-18-2018 at 10:31 PM..

Old 04-19-2018, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What a friggin' weird thing to say. I felt cornered and panicked and I am just making something up because I wish to believe it? Seriously? Why on earth would I do that? What would make you even think something like that? It's annoying to provide useful information only to have someone respond like a teenage girl.
Well this is a pretty spastic claim that I highly doubt is true:
Quote:
I live in a condo complex built in 1985. There are no "as-builts" or record drawings anywhere to be found. The WTC was designed and built in the 1960s.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Well this is a pretty spastic claim that I highly doubt is true:
Why? Do you or the people you hang out with make up random stories for no reason and post them on message boards?

If so, have a party, but understand that I don't.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:33 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
That has been my problem with the "Inside Job" angle. I just can't believe that hundreds of agents from several agencies agreed to participate in this. But I sure in hell don't believe that only OBL was qualified to carry this out. It took the intelligence apparatus of a nation-state. Some think Saudi Arabia. Some think Israel. Some think USA. I suspect that Cheney played a role with the ground work carried out by national assets abroad. I have mentioned a current suspect and lost two laptops and a router that same week. The laptops started overheating and the router became about 50% useful.

I also find it interesting that the FBI immediately rolled up surveillance footage and have not released much of it. Meanwhile their Patriot Act superceded the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They also responded aggressively when I became a 9-11 "Truther". Long story that....no lawyer or ACLU will fight them. Talk about absolute power.

I believe that I would have run for Congress if we had more Congressmen with the guts to question the questionable. They all elected to play the game. Not a group that I want to spend time with. Not a single profile in courage in the group....excepting Ms. McKinney who promptly lost her Congressional seat.

The game seems rigged by international puppet masters.
The game appears rigged at the moment, but there is an awakening, of ordinary people, who are willing to speak and engage in the truth, with what awareness they have and at the level they can - and that is all that is required, for the seeds of change to germinate. People have had enough of being oppressed.

Barbara Honegger has an angle on the legal side of how to move forward. She was instrumental in getting the 28 pages released via an FOI request BECAUSE she knew how the legal aspects of congress worked - she has been on the inside in the Reagan / Bush senior administration, and she knows a lot of high level legal and government people, and is active and progressive with 9/11 lawyers for truth associates.

This video explains where things are at with reference to 'article 5' and Ed Meese, who's life's goal, Honegger says (she worked for him) is to return to a pre 'madison versus marbury' legal system, so executive orders cannot be overturned by the supreme court.

https://youtu.be/-tjJO8Cv7Vg

Old 04-19-2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Why? Do you or the people you hang out with make up random stories for no reason and post them on message boards?

If so, have a party, but understand that I don't.
No, I am sure they exist but because you cannot find them you believe they do not exist.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates