Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 10:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil Torres View Post
Many people work in SCIFs. If you had no need to know, then you were completely unaware of SAP programs or your co-workers working them. If your office was a SCIF, then you know that secret programs are not common knowledge within the TS/SCI areas. If you've no direct need to know, then you will not know and will not ask about anything in that environment if you've no need to know. Common business practice in secret community. Just because your office was a SCIF, does not mean you have access to secret programs, only those you worked on.....you would know this if you worked in this environment.
Yep, they do that for a specific reason...so there isnt a bunch of people that all know whats really going down, Im not sure why this is so hard for some to recognize?!

I see the same thing when people talk about 'false flags' related to mass shootings, they believe EVERYONE must be 'in on it', from the EMTs, police, teachers, etc...

In a false flag operation, the only people who would need to be in on it, would be those who orchestrated it and the shooter himself (and the shooter may not even be in on it necessarily).To everyone else, they would just see a gunman shooting people left and right, it would be very tough to discern a true lonewolf mass shooting from a false flag event during or immediately after.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2018, 04:24 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Israel did 9/11. They had most to gain, as did zionist world bankers needing to tick off countries on their New World Order list. Google 'Dancing Israelies'.

Bush knew about it before he went to the kindergarten - be later said he watched the plane go into the tower "live" on TV - no-one else via news channel feeds saw jt live, so what TV was he watching. When his man went to whisper in his ear about planes bombing WTC he was left like a sitting duck, pretending to look shocked. That was a puppet, not a commander in chief.

Larry Silverstein talked about "pulling' WTC 7 - that is a demolition term. wTC 7 'collapse' was announced 20 minutes prior to it happening on BBC news in London.

All the planes had Israelies' onboard and enough fuel to get halfway across Atlantic (refuelling at American base on whatever island) and get to Israel. Check this photo of Danny Lewin - an Israeli. Wikipedia says he was a victim and died on 911. He's sitting on a bench infront of 2 concrete walls; on better resolution photo, his watch can be seen to be set to the date 9/11 and the watch is a 'hijacker' model. http://letsrollforums.com/picture.ph...pictureid=2080

It's clear there's not a lot that Americans can do without serious underground coordinated effort (I'm British BTW), but it strikes me that this sort of BS and all the false flag crap is what the second amendment was all about. But I'm not sure that that is a solution either. Probably best just to not vote - make a stand with peaceful resistance, as per Ghandi.
This all tired nonsense that's been debunked for years. Stop watching You-Tube.

Old 04-05-2018, 01:58 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This all tired nonsense that's been debunked for years. Stop watching You-Tube.
Ok. Explain WTC 7 to me and Larry's "pull it"..?

(...are you really going to say over 2,000 engineers and architects are wrong, when no other reinforced steel buildings have ever fully and completely collapsed at speeds at or approaching free fall, due to internal fires....?)

Last edited by Age-enduring; 04-05-2018 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: Clarification of mode of building collapse; complete and at free fall speed

Old 04-05-2018, 06:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Ive said it before...those who are really wearing the 'tinfoil hats' are those that always believe the official story/ explanation.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Ok. Explain WTC 7 to me and Larry's "pull it"..?

(...are you really going to say over 2,000 engineers and architects are wrong, when no other reinforced steel buildings have ever fully and completely collapsed at speeds at or approaching free fall, due to internal fires....?)
You're not the first to fall for the conspiracy stuff and probably won't be the last. For people who aren't familiar with the event or the WTC or have only seen bad information on the Internet, it sounds exciting and as if you've got some inside info, right?

First of all, I am dismissing your bolded statement above. When that 9/11 A&E Truth organization or whatever it was first came out and they had about 700 people, I ran through the list. Very few of them were actually either architects or engineers, and the only one who had any connection whatsoever to the World Trade Center was a retired electrician who had worked on the original construction in the 1960s.

There are tens of thousands of Civil Engineers alone in the United States, many more in the world. Most of them do not believe that the collapse of the WTC happened in any way other than the way it was concluded by the group of experts who examined the debris and did the analysis of the collapse.

Now, you may, because you looked at the YouTube sites, be under the impression that the federal government swooped down on lower Manhattan, cordoned it off, took all the debris away by its own big self, and then produced the NIST report in secret. That seems to be what they are trying to sell. I know well-respected engineers who read and commented on the draft NIST report before it was published. Some of them were intimately familiar with the WTC and worked there, including the Chief Engineer at the time of The Port Authority, the owner of the WTC, who lost staff and friends.

There were 40,000 people who worked on the cleanup on the pile and the sorting at the facility set up at Fresh Kills on Staten Island where the debris was taken first by truck, then by barge. There were contractors, engineers, volunteers, and yes, some FEMA people, by far in the minority in that 40,000. They were not in control of these operations.

As for Larry, his "pull it" thing means nothing. That's not a demolition term, no matter how much the CT people want to say so. Further, he had no authority to decide what to do. The decision to abandon saving the building was made by the firefighters and the Port Authority's World Trade Center engineers. Larry Silverstein's 99-year net lease required him to rebuild the property in the event that the buildings were destroyed--not an unusual clause in a net lease on buildings that had been a terrorist target since the 1980s and hit once already. It's puzzling that people think he made money on the loss of the buildings. In the subsequent years, if you following the Master Agreement and its changes, he had to hand over a chunk of the money when the PA took back One WTC. He still cannot afford to build Tower 2 in the new complex because he can't get financing for it unless he proves he can fill it. (Four is occupied and Three is just about completed.)

It baffles me that people actually think that saboteurs could have accessed a building where the office workers couldn't get a pizza delivered to their floor due to post-2/26/93 security. I was once inside the security control room for a bid walkthrough related to some stand-alone A/C units. The bank of camera screens was impressive. You couldn't scratch your ass in front of an elevator without someone seeing you.

I have no idea what the US government knew or didn't know before the event. As a survivor, I know what it felt like when AA11 slammed into us, that the building was leaning as I ran down the stairs, that the steel sounded wrong and that if you don't know what I mean by that you don't know much about the WTC, and what I saw/felt/heard that day, and it doesn't match up to what the CT sites want you to believe. I went back to work on the rebuilding, and I can tell you that the engineers who were also in the building that day and who worked on the analysis and the rebuilding and out at Fresh Kills know that it was not a controlled demolition.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:44 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
We watched a movie last night about the photograph that came to be called "The Falling Man". They believed it to be a man that worked in the restaurant at the top who choose to jump instead of burning to death.

The movie was shockingly sad even after all these years.
It is incredible to think that people hated America so much that they would willingly kill themselves and thousands of innocent people that day. It was a brilliant but horrific plan.

I would not be surprised if our government or a fraction of it allowed it to happen to get us into a war.

The day the terrorists chose, Sept. 11 smacks of textbook CIA torture techniques where a common item is used to inflict pain which will haunt the victim the rest of his life every time he sees the item.
If you were alive to see the towers come down do you think about that day whenever you see or hear emergency 911?

Terrible.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:55 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,378 times
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a fraud...so who knows?

Old 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We watched a movie last night about the photograph that came to be called "The Falling Man". They believed it to be a man that worked in the restaurant at the top who choose to jump instead of burning to death.

The movie was shockingly sad even after all these years.
It is incredible to think that people hated America so much that they would willingly kill themselves and thousands of innocent people that day. It was a brilliant but horrific plan.

I would not be surprised if our government or a fraction of it allowed it to happen to get us into a war.

The day the terrorists chose, Sept. 11 smacks of textbook CIA torture techniques where a common item is used to inflict pain which will haunt the victim the rest of his life every time he sees the item.
If you were alive to see the towers come down do you think about that day whenever you see or hear emergency 911?

Terrible.
No, I don't think about it with regard to the emergency number. I am back there at 8:46 a.m. every day, though, even if only for a split second. It's stuck in my brain. For us survivors, it starts to get worse every year in August. September 12 is always a good day.

The shrinks study us.

Old 04-05-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive said it before...those who are really wearing the 'tinfoil hats' are those that always believe the official story/ explanation.
There's no such thing as "the official story", at least not as regards how the buildings in NYC went down.

The conspiracy theories vary widely, though, from the possible, like maybe somebody knew and let it happen, to the completely retarded, like there were no planes.

Old 04-05-2018, 07:49 PM

2,264 posts, read 1,484,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Call me a tin-foil-hatter...............but I DO believe that 9-11 was, at a minimum, LIHOP.
Classic!

Mr. "Location: USA, love-it or leave-it Baby!!!!" - which is nothing more than snarl words meant to shut down any criticism of the United States - thinks the U.S., 'at a minimum', malevolently allowed thousands of its citizens to be murdered. But if you criticize the U.S., he says, get the hell out!

Comedy gold!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates