Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2009, 06:33 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,281,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I have a question... It might sound gross.
But when I pull back my foreskin and I touch the exposed part, it hurts because it's sensetive as hell.

Sooo... if a guy is circumsized. does he loose feeling there? Because how else would they live with their exposed penis rubbing against their underwear their whole life?
I assume some feeling is lost, but I was circumcised at birth so I have nothing to compare it to.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:42 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,907,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Would you remove is finger nails because you "know" he won't clean under them?
No because fingernails serve a purpose. They protect the nail bed where lots of nerve endings are. Leaving fingernails on does not add to the risk of disease, last I looked. You just grasp at the wildest straws don't you? Hey if you like your uncircumcised penis, then more power to you. Like PP's said, some like it one way, some don't. I've never seen one EVER - not while accidentally barging in at my grandfather, my father, uncles, my brother in law, cousins, or any one of past relationships including my husband's.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:16 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,168,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
No because fingernails serve a purpose. They protect the nail bed where lots of nerve endings are. Leaving fingernails on does not add to the risk of disease, last I looked. You just grasp at the wildest straws don't you? Hey if you like your uncircumcised penis, then more power to you. Like PP's said, some like it one way, some don't. I've never seen one EVER - not while accidentally barging in at my grandfather, my father, uncles, my brother in law, cousins, or any one of past relationships including my husband's.
You don't think the fore skin serves a purpose?
The foreskin serves to protect the the head of the penis. The foreskin itself also provides physical pleasure during sexual intercourse by allowing a natural sliding motion.
Removing the foreskin would be like removing your eye lid, sure you wouldn't notice that problem if it was done when you where a baby.
The male's foreskin is similar in function to the female's labia. Both serve to protect the genitals.
foreskin purpose - Google Search

Nails have about the same possibility to having something wrong with it.
Nail Disorders, Diseases - Fingernail, Toenail Cure, Treatments
How to Have Healthy Fingernails | HealthMad

"Circumcision started in America during the masturbation hysteria of the Victorian Era, when a few American doctors circumcised boys to punish them for masturbating. Victorian doctors knew very well that circumcision denudes, desensitizes, and disables the penis. Nevertheless, they were soon claiming that circumcision cured epilepsy, convulsions, paralysis, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, eczema, bed-wetting, hip-joint disease, fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, wet dreams, hernia, headaches, nervousness, hysteria, poor eyesight, idiocy, mental retardation, and insanity. In fact, no procedure in the history of medicine has been claimed to cure and prevent more diseases than circumcision....

Today the reasons given for circumcision have been updated to play on contemporary fears and anxieties; but one day they, too, will be considered irrational. Now that such current excuses as the claim that this procedure prevents cancer and sexually transmitted diseases have been thoroughly discredited, circumcisers will undoubtedly invent new ones. But if circumcisers were really motivated by purely medical considerations, the procedure would have died out long ago, along with leeching, skull-drilling, and castration. The fact that it has not suggests that the compulsion to circumcise came first, the "reasons," later.
" - Dr. Paul Fleiss

Why don't we perform mastectomy on children?

Old 09-21-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I have a question... It might sound gross.
But when I pull back my foreskin and I touch the exposed part, it hurts because it's sensetive as hell.

Sooo... if a guy is circumsized. does he loose feeling there? Because how else would they live with their exposed penis rubbing against their underwear their whole life?
I couldn't walk around with my foreskin pulled back, far too sensitive.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:02 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,907,609 times
Quote:
Why don't we perform mastectomy on children?
I appreciate the links you have provided before this sentence.

I don't understand where this question is coming from. Unless you are of a species other than mammals, you would know that breasts on women house the mammary glands, without which nursing is not possible.

Would you please explain why you thought the above question was relevant to this discussion and why you thought fingernails and the prepuce are on the same level as breasts?

Old 09-21-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
I appreciate the links you have provided before this sentence.

I don't understand where this question is coming from. Unless you are of a species other than mammals, you would know that breasts on women house the mammary glands, without which nursing is not possible.

Would you please explain why you thought the above question was relevant to this discussion and why you thought fingernails and the prepuce are on the same level as breasts?
Is this why we have milk formula? So we can cut off the breast tissue, and no one will die from breast cancer.
I like how you ignore most of the post

Old 09-21-2009, 04:44 PM

1,310 posts, read 3,054,924 times
'circumcision anyone?? '

REPLY: Yes please . Got mine done a bit late at age 5 ; shes workin' fine and has never let me down.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:09 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,198,196 times
Quote:
I couldn't walk around with my foreskin pulled back, far too sensitive.
Gee. Maybe being cut is better because the tip becomes a bit desensitized? All the cut men I have been with were great lovers. Just sensitive enough for both our pleasure, and I guess that being cut increased their staying power. None of them were two-pump chumps, which can happen if the man is too sensitive... and that is a very good thing as far as most women are concerned. Just my thoughts in reply to your post.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Gee. Maybe being cut is better because the tip becomes a bit desensitized? All the cut men I have been with were great lovers. Just sensitive enough for both our pleasure, and I guess that being cut increased their staying power. None of them were two-pump chumps, which can happen if the man is too sensitive... and that is a very good thing as far as most women are concerned. Just my thoughts in reply to your post.
Better for who? I would be very angry if someone decided to desensitize me. The thing is, as long as she is touching me I stay hard.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:14 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,865,235 times
I've been with both, and they are both fine and work just fine, but I think all the research says that uncut men have more pleasure during sex. I don't even think that is the point, the point is that there is no reason to do it, it's painful, it's cosmetic, and it's a surgery that can go wrong. Once it goes wrong, it cannot be reversed or fixed. Leave your boy's penis alone and let him decide if he wants to slice off the top of it. I'm not sure what obsession Americans have with circumcision, it just isn't done worldwide and should not be a routine thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates