Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 08:04 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
From what I've heard, 89% of American women of all races crave white men.
Sorry but it ain't so..women 'want' white men because of the
'standard' of living that they can provide as opposited to the
other 'types of races' of men in which they can choose from.

If 89% of WOMEN CRAVED White Men they would live with them
in some ALLEY OR CAVE Somewhere...no crave isn't the WORD
My Brother...

Now Think About It...why in the world do you think that 50 CENTS
can toss WHITE MODELS Out Of Windows Left And Right If He Wanted
To (AND HE'S A NOT TOO ATTRACTIVE LOOKING) BLACK MAN IT'S THE
.......Standard Of Living That He Can Provide...Not Some Craving..!

Old 11-20-2009, 12:21 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Sorry but it ain't so..women 'want' white men because of the
'standard' of living that they can provide as opposited to the
other 'types of races' of men in which they can choose from.

If 89% of WOMEN CRAVED White Men they would live with them
in some ALLEY OR CAVE Somewhere...no crave isn't the WORD
My Brother...

Now Think About It...why in the world do you think that 50 CENTS
can toss WHITE MODELS Out Of Windows Left And Right If He Wanted
To (AND HE'S A NOT TOO ATTRACTIVE LOOKING) BLACK MAN IT'S THE
.......Standard Of Living That He Can Provide...Not Some Craving..!
right, but the end result is still the same, ie, women of all races would much rather date/marry a white man than a man of color, even though the reasons might varied (culturally ingrained thoughts of white beauty, what white men can provide them with, etc. etc).

Old 11-20-2009, 01:53 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysianEagle View Post
right, but the end result is still the same, ie, women of all races would much rather date/marry a white man than a man of color, even though the reasons might varied (culturally ingrained thoughts of white beauty, what white men can provide them with, etc. etc).
Could it be because the women are gold diggers?

Old 11-20-2009, 03:19 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Judging from the general pissed offness of black women regarding black men dating white women, I find the argument a bit hard to accept. If black women preferred white men, then I seriously doubt that they would be concerned about the competition from white females.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:24 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Judging from the general pissed offness of black women regarding black men dating white women, I find the argument a bit hard to accept. If black women preferred white men, then I seriously doubt that they would be concerned about the competition from white females.
A lot of times the reason the black women are upset isnt solely on the basis that the black men are dating white women, it is more of the stereotype reasoning that many black men give ie.... black women are too high maintenance, black women have too much attitude, black women don't respect black men etc...

I am not saying that this is always the case, but many of times it is.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:44 PM

Default Here We Go Round In Circles...................

Quote:
right, but the end result is still the same, ie, women of all races would much rather date/marry a white man than a man of color,

howest2008:And that my friend is no bad outcome , for crying out loud
forget the 89% who don't want you , and focus on the 11% that Do...
Nuff said.

even though the reasons might varied (culturally ingrained thoughts of white beauty, what white men can provide them with, etc. etc).
howest2008: There are a 101 reasons why a woman may or may not
want the (OP) and we know none of THEM. So what are we doing here
anyway..either White Caucasian Women are going to like HIM or They
Won't (Every Man) (Must Face REJECTION) when pursuing FEMALES.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:05 PM

Default I Smell A FARCE Thread.......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLightan View Post
I am a black male, and most people have said and rated me very attractive and very intelligent. I graduated from one of the top private universities in the country and I hold a very good job for a person my age. I also have traveled around the world and have noticed a huge disparity on how women from other countries treat me compared to how most women in America treat me.

howest2008: I'm not buying this for one minute my Brother...

It just seems as if most women born in this country who are white, Asian, Latina etc; are so hesitant to actually start a relationship with me. There is no doubt they show there is obvious interest in me with them sending me text messages and giving me there numbers, flirting with me in the office, inviting me to some special events. However when it comes to you know starting a real relationship and even showing you want to commit, they run around circles and play games. Almost as if they are scared to have them meet there

their's

parents. I once asked this beautiful white female out who I knew was interested in me from the start and it took almost four months of leading her and basically just asking her out until she finally agreed to go on a date. Our relationship only lasted two months and it seems all of my relationships with women raised in this country last only from one night to two months.

howest2008: You have this "tremendous" problem with holding
on to a woman , and I don't think that you should transfer it onto
the Shoulder's Of All AA Males....

It is completely different with the woman I encountered from other countries. I met this one Japanese girl who was cute and goofy, and our strange relationship lasted long. She was willing to use her money out of her own expense to take me to Japan to meet her family and get married. She was serious about it too, saw the ticket and everything. I also once dated this girl from Spain, and she was very open-minded from the start...I even met her family.

howest2008: Bingo why didn't you MARRY Them..If You Can Be
With The One You LOVE...LOVE The One You With.....

I also had this long relationship with a white woman from Germany. We dated and went to Germany together for a couple months. I can tell you my experience as a black man in Germany on a daily basis was much more positive than my experience as a black man in America. I felt the people there automatically gave me respect. No long stares, great conversations, and hardly any of it had to do with me being black. Ironically, it is like that when I go to any other European country, I just feel that I am more respected and accepted. Who would have thought I would feel comfortable in a sea of white faces, however this issue belongs in another board I guess.

howest2008: The NAZI'S weren't after you....good thing Hilters
been dead for a while.

I also conducted a fun experiment where I joined a dating web site for fun. I set up a quick profile with some of my pics. I decided to chat with 10 women who were from the states, and 10 women who were located internationally. My main goal was to be direct about what I wanted and ask them for their personal information. The 10 women I chatted with who were not from the states, were not uptight at all. They were willing to give out personal info about themselves, and eight out of the 10 of them even gave me there number. The only time the fact I was black came up and this was when one of them said it was there wish to have sex with a black man.

The 10 women I chatted from who were from different parts of the USA, asked follow up questions, seemed very uptight and thought I was being rude, brought up race and giving excuses that they have not been in a biracial relationship before. They tried to give me other options like maybe an email or aim at first and all that other nonsense.

Why has the World or at least the Eastern Hemisphere put race aside however America has not? Maybe that is the real question. Why am I not truly accepted by the mainstream in when basically I did everything right here in America, but the world accepts me? An answer to the question I posed is the American media that continues to belittle and defame black people, and portray our culture as inferior. There are other variables, and I could use other examples based on current evens to validate my point. It is so ironic indeed.
howest2008" I Think That You Are Really A BLUE EYED SUPER
SOUL BROTHER maybe from South Africa...So You Really Are A
Legit African American Aren't You...Wel This Ride Has Been FUN
and I hope that You Come To The Point In Your Life That You
Can HOLD ON To A Woman FOR MORE THAN (2) Months...GOOD
HUNTING From A 57 Years Young AA Male , whom been with a woman
for 31 years and another one for 6 years....Don't Put That On ALL OF
US.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:07 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,753,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
A lot of times the reason the black women are upset isnt solely on the basis that the black men are dating white women, it is more of the stereotype reasoning that many black men give ie.... black women are too high maintenance, black women have too much attitude, black women don't respect black men etc...

I am not saying that this is always the case, but many of times it is.
If I'm dating a non-black woman that i'm crazy about, I owe no one an explination. I love her she loves me. End of story.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:29 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
If I'm dating a non-black woman that i'm crazy about, I owe no one an explination. I love her she loves me. End of story.
While I fully agree, but if you would of read, what my post was in response to. One poster was claiming how black women get so upset with black men dating white women. I was explaining that it isnt always because of the race of the person, many of times it is because of the stereotyping.

So really your response to my post had nothing to do with what I said, just a chance to say there was nothing anybody should be able to say about you being in a relationship with someone of a different ethnic background. Which is correct.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:29 PM

4,901 posts, read 3,362,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
From what I've heard, 89% of American women of all races crave white men.
For assimilated, Americanized minority women I could see this. Not so much for black women or immigrant/minority women still steeped into their traditional cultures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates