Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
so I ask, does him being white somehow make this crime more horrendous? black or white, in the end, a 7yo girl is still lying in a coffin. not sure why in a case like this, people are so eager about finding out the race of the cop involved. this specific case was not race motivated, she wasn't killed b/c she was black. the anger in the case shouldn't wax or wan depending on the race of the cop
SHOULDN'T, but DOES.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
T
By the way....I am still waiting for you to give the history of blacks in America from 1609 - 2010. What was our lives like? What were the laws. How were we treated..and the like....without sounding like a angry, bitter, hate filled racist?
and what would be the point of this inane history quiz be, other than you, yet again, trying to prove a point and twist words to prove some agenda? so glad I don't have anything to prove to people like you, since I'd be wasting my time as you ignore my points or twist them for your own use like you've done non stop sine you've begun posting on this forum

Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,859,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
The name of the cop got leaked and someone on the forum looked up that officers name and found the picture. The color of the officer will not bring that child back to life or make the matter any less tragic. I only provided it in response to the Race-baiting the OP did in assuming that the officer was black because he felt race is only reported when its a white guy killing the innocent.

By the way....I am still waiting for you to give the history of blacks in America from 1609 - 2010. What was our lives like? What were the laws. How were we treated..and the like....without sounding like a angry, bitter, hate filled racist?
"an" angry

Your lives have been better the last 100 years or so, than anyone else expects, yet you whine and cry that it is not enough reparation.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
and what would be the point of this inane history quiz be, other than you, yet again, trying to prove a point and twist words to prove some agenda? so glad I don't have anything to prove to people like you, since I'd be wasting my time as you ignore my points or twist them for your own use like you've done non stop sine you've begun posting on this forum
Just his typical race-baiting.

He's trying to prove that a white cop intentionally shot and killed a little black girl, because that's just what whites do.

That crap is the reason that virtually every person on this forum ignores him, save for a few of us who are just kicking his sorry racist butt around for the fun of it.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
LOL....the point is your refusal to answer the question. Your pleading the fifth. If you are in a court of law and plead the fifth.....that is a good sign that you are hiding something. You don't want to tell that history because there is no way you can tall it where its not offensive to whites. Whites are ashamed of that history and anytime you tell it....they will get angry at you. You don't want them angry at you so you will not answer the question. Personally...they can get as pissed off as they want. I am not going to NOT EXPLAIN the black condition and leave the explantion to their racist narrative....just so white folks don't feel shamed of their history.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:56 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,345,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
SHOULDN'T, but DOES.
and isn't that one of the biggest pity in this whole case, that people will always try to find a racial bone to pick, even if there's none to pick? w/ people like I.S. if a white person just happened to hit a black person w/ a car, it's not an accident, it's a race motivated crime indicative of the hundreds of years blacks have had to endure racism of white. folks like him talk so much about the horror of racism, yet add right to it when they seem to focus more on the color of someone's skin than the greater picture

and since this thread has devolved and turned into YET ANOTHER black vs. white thread headed by I.S. (with his new, even more racist sidekick, Borikua, piping in from the sidelines) and isn't even about the poor dead girl anymore (or any sort of "great debate", which I've now deemed to be a laughable, failed concept for this forum), I bid adieu. only so much racist rambling I can take in one forum

Old 05-26-2010, 08:57 PM

3,562 posts, read 5,226,922 times
The photo comes from A&E 48 hours who was filming has a picture of him. Located here
SWAT - Meet Detroit SWAT - A&E TV

Old 05-26-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
and isn't that one of the biggest pity in this whole case, that people will always try to find a racial bone to pick, even if there's none to pick? w/ people like I.S. if a white person just happened to hit a black person w/ a car, it's not an accident, it's a race motivated crime indicative of the hundreds of years blacks have had to endure racism of white. folks like him talk so much about the horror of racism, yet add right to it when they seem to focus more on the color of someone's skin than the greater picture

and since this thread has devolved and turned into YET ANOTHER black vs. white thread headed by I.S. (with his new, even more racist sidekick, Borikua, piping in from the sidelines) and isn't even about the poor dead girl anymore (or any sort of "great debate", which I've now deemed to be a laughable, failed concept for this forum), I bid adieu. only so much racist rambling I can take in one forum
That is exactly right.

Police crash a home where they KNOW there is a felon in hiding. In the process, a 7-year old girl is accidentally shot & killed.

THAT is the story. THAT is the tragedy.

But people like Al Sharpton - and our local forum Al Sharpton - can't let that be the tragedy. It HAS TO somehow be turned into a racism thing.

And the can't figure out why so many people just turn and walk away from them, shaking their heads in disgust.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:12 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,835,047 times
Closed for Mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.