Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2023, 07:02 AM

925 posts, read 752,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedIn View Post
Did you present links or data to support your argument that a Republican majority in Raleigh was ruining North Carolina?
Yes, I did. But that is completely off topic for this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2023, 10:30 AM

854 posts, read 419,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Wister View Post
Thank you so much for attempting to clarify. My question to Mr. Big was who is "we"? Are you suggesting "we" means city leaders? Is Mr. Big a city leader in Greensboro? Since he apparently lives in Raleigh that seems odd. I still haven't seen any evidence of any city spending on anything related to this planning document. Thanks.
You showed up just to argue, it's all you do. In the complete absence of original thought or opinion, what else is there? Prove me wrong and share your own vision for the area in question and how to pay for it. Or.......simply add another hollow post devoid of ideas. With perhaps a wonderful bonus of rooting out where posters live? You know which eventuality my money's on.

Last edited by TunedIn; 08-06-2023 at 11:59 AM..

Old 08-06-2023, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Yes, I did. But that is completely off topic for this thread.
Would you like to revisit the appropriate thread then, and recap the links and data supporting your argument? And I'll follow up with my rebuttal. See you there?

Old 08-06-2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
You showed up just to argue, it's all you do. In the complete absence of original thought or opinion, what else is there? Prove me wrong and share your own vision for the area in question and how to pay for it. Or.......simply add another hollow post devoid of ideas. With perhaps a wonderful bonus of rooting out where posters live? You know which eventuality my money's on.
Actually, I "showed up" to ask a simple question, which has thus far not been answered. Whenever you're ready to do so please begin. But of course, you are in fact the one simply posts in order to argue, lol.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Would you like to revisit the appropriate thread then, and recap the links and data supporting your argument? And I'll follow up with my rebuttal. See you there?
Lol,. you want to get schooled again?

Old 08-06-2023, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Actually, I "showed up" to ask a simple question, which has thus far not been answered. Whenever you're ready to do so please begin. But of course, you are in fact the one simply posts in order to argue, lol.
No opinions, thoughts or ideas of your own? Absolutely none whatsoever? Not one?

Old 08-06-2023, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Lol,. you want to get schooled again?
Absolutely! See you there? Bring your links and data.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:13 PM

Quote:
You answered my question. Thanks.
So I HAVE answered your question. Yet you're back?

Old 08-06-2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
No opinions, thoughts or ideas of your own? Absolutely none whatsoever?
I'm one of those people who likes to base my opinions on, you know, actual information. Thus my initial question. I'll hold my opinions until I know what is actually going to happen. I guess its fun to just spout off and jump up and down and attack people but its not my style.

So again, can you provide any actual information regarding this plan and what the city is going to spend? Thanks.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:18 PM

Quote:
So I HAVE answered your question. Yet you're back?
Yes, your failure to actually provide an answer told me you didn't have an answer. And you still don't, but boy howdy you do like to argue mindlessly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point