Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 02:46 PM

425 posts, read 632,317 times

Advertisements

Is this guy stalking me? He or she is making weird and wild accusations. Dude never says much but he is always on here. WHy don't you share an opinion if you going to spend all day on an opinion board, rather than just harass people bold enough to say something.

I get you are a Democrat, but I don't think I started one political topic on here, just responded to some started by Democrats. I don't see anything wrong with debating stuff, it's kind of how a republic is supposed to work. As long as we don't start blowing each other up, what's the problem. Just don't like free speech. that's tough.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:28 PM

684 posts, read 1,186,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameAlreadyTaken View Post
again, this is the same guy who was once known as SwampFox35.
He's doing a great job of representing some folks that do live in this area for those random visitors that do check out these forums though and wonder if the south is really full of uneducated hillbillies.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohtalim View Post
He's doing a great job of representing some folks that do live in this area for those random visitors that do check out these forums though and wonder if the south is really full of uneducated hillbillies.
given the fact I am a mechanical engineer and you seem incapable of saying anything that isn't anti-Chrisitan in some way, I think you are one the doing the poor job of representing peole in Greenville. You just don't seem that bright to me and you come across as intolerant and obsessed with religious people. I am not even religious and I find it annoying. You are the token militant atheist who seems to think he needs to preach his non-belief. One angry guy. why don't you go back to the northeast so you can feel at home. You seem blue collar to me and there is no union for you to join in SC. Maybe every now and then you should do something other on Friday night than watch Bill Maher's show.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:42 PM

Message delivered ;D Hi Yac

Last edited by Mohtalim; 06-26-2013 at 06:51 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
OHHHHH a great and wonderful mechanical engineer, savior of all that is free and holy in this plane of existance. What do you do everyday? Oh yea, that's right, excel and powerpoint. Something a trained monkey could do.

I bet you don't even have a PE. As for your blue collar 'insult' you do realize SC and the upstate is primarily blue collar work? That the major manufacturing base is here because the labor is cheap and generally less educated and/or qualified for more skilled jobs? I don't see what your point is. You're shaming the Clemson name with your pov, while I'm just having fun on this forum poking at hillbillies. Don't hate.
I don't know any hill billies with engineering degrees, brother. You don't know what you are talking about, like your hero BIll Maher. Why don't you go back north, seems like you would be happier. I got the feeling you are pretty lonely there in Greenville b/c doesn't seem logical to sit around thinking about Baptists all day and every single one of your posts on here is a slam on Baptists. They living rent free in your brain. I am not sure how I can be shaming Clemson as you say unless we agree with your premise that Clemson is supposed to graduate angry ultra leftwing malcontents. I have no affliation with Clemson and they have no affliaition with me so I can't shame them. They got their money from my parents and that is what they care about. Keep in mind you attacked me on here viciously for absolutely no rational reason other than you are extremely liberal and intolerant, in my view. You are calling me stupid and I tell you I am a mechanical engineer and you aren't even man enough to back off your foolish claim. I am not claiming to be world's smartest man but to say I am not intelligent is foolish.

Last edited by ClemsonTiger45; 06-26-2013 at 06:57 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 06:54 PM

So what' you're admitting is you can't pass the PE exam, got it. Clemson grad; figures.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
So what' you're admitting is you can't pass the PE exam, got it. Clemson grad; figures.
why should I be quizzed about PE exam if you aren't even an engineer? Most engineers don't need their PE, it is only necessary if you work in the construction industry and need to stamp drawings. Otherwise it is just another credential. A lot of excellent engineers don't have their PEs, some mediocre ones have it. So what if I don't have my PE? I would have no shame over that. YOu remind me of Hank's arrogant Asian neighbor in King of the HIll. He's always talking about how dumb Hank is and dumb Texas rednecks but he is an idiot himself. Clemson grads have a high pass rate on PE exams, the outfit who prepares the test is located right across the lake from Clemson. SOme say they hook up Clemson grads with the answers.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:30 PM

2,781 posts, read 3,294,025 times
Quote:
There are lots of smart graduates from Clemson. My grandfather got his BS there and then went on to get a masters at NCState and then went to Cornell to work on his PhD.

I'm sure Clemson has a wide swath of different people as graduates and I hate to see anyone paint with such a broad brush. Surely one idiot doesn't characterize everyone from Clemson.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolstuckinNC View Post
There are lots of smart graduates from Clemson. My grandfather got his BS there and then went on to get a masters at NCState and then went to Cornell to work on his PhD.

I'm sure Clemson has a wide swath of different people as graduates and I hate to see anyone paint with such a broad brush. Surely one idiot doesn't characterize everyone from Clemson.
Well I don't want to get into a tit for tat with you but I see nothing about you that suggest you are any kind of judge of anybody elses intelligence. I don't think Tenn is a great college either. It is kind of odd you never post in your NC area forum on here though. Then you wouldn't be exposed to me and my evil conservative beliefs like tax cuts or a healthy skepticism of alarmism about the environment. I noticed how all the self proclaimed intelligent people on here have voted for the worse president in our history twice. The economy doesn't get much worse than this but you are saying Obamanomics is progressive somehow. I find that amusing. Obama has absolutely no interest in trying to work with the private sector to stimulate the economy, he just wants to be the enemy of corporations, even small business owners. That kind of person needs to be teaching law at some liberal college in Chicago, not president when we need a hero in office right now b/c lot of people are hurting.

I think some of this vile anti-religious people thing that a lot of liberals do like Bill Maher has gotten old and you never get called out on it. You can be as mean and idiotic as you want but somehow you are the good person b/c you support big government. It's a joke. I am not even religious but it seems to me the only people who want to force their beliefs on npeople these days are a strain of militant atheists. They can't stand people out there believing in God. What is it to you? What rational person talks about Baptists all day? Just seems weird to me.

I think it is actually how some people deal with their death anxiety, just flog other people for their beliefs about the afterlife b/c they have doubts and they don't like other people who seem sure of what is going to happen when they die.

Last edited by ClemsonTiger45; 06-26-2013 at 09:02 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 09:16 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,247,883 times
Holy cow this thread has become very entertaining. Well done ClemsonTiger45.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area