Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2015, 07:15 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,262,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
QT certainly is not the lowest like they were when they first opened here. On GasBuddy, QT's prices in Greenville range from $1.75 to $1.98 for Unleaded today at different locations.
Fuel prices are not the same across Greenville County. Costs are usually higher in distant locations because of supply and demand and transportation costs. QuikTrip may not have the lowest price, but its prices have been consistently lower that competitors in trade areas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 07:42 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,294,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
QT certainly is not the lowest like they were when they first opened here. On GasBuddy, QT's prices in Greenville range from $1.75 to $1.98 for Unleaded today at different locations.
I have noticed this particularly in the last couple of weeks. One day last week they raised the price of fuel at almost all of their Greenville area stations to $1.99 on the same day. At the stations near my house, 7-11 and Spinx followed suit, all of them raising prices $0.12 at the same time.

Old 09-16-2015, 08:57 PM

19 posts, read 28,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
I have noticed this particularly in the last couple of weeks. One day last week they raised the price of fuel at almost all of their Greenville area stations to $1.99 on the same day. At the stations near my house, 7-11 and Spinx followed suit, all of them raising prices $0.12 at the same time.
When they started doing that Fleetmaster thing or whatever its called they are advertising at the pumps I noticed the prices started to go up more than they were. I think its to offset the discount costs of that.

Old 09-19-2015, 01:04 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,364,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I would not rule out Ingle's Markets and Harris Teeter. Ingle's has fuel centers at its stores. It does not own any properties along Woodruff Road in Greenville County. Harris Teeter is adding fuel centers to existing and new stores.
After its acquisition by Kroger, Harris Teeter has indeed begun adding fuel centers at its stores. They have just announced a fuel center at new stores in Fort Mill, SC and Harrisburg, NC.

Old 12-31-2015, 03:55 PM

180 posts, read 341,772 times
It would be awesome if there was an East Coast Wings & Grill in Five Forks. One just opened up near Pelham Road. There isn't much of a variety of this type of place(wings, burgers, chicken,etc) in the area. Also an Outback Steakhouse would be great as well. Two spots that could work are next to Firestone or in the new Village Market East development.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:29 AM

100 posts, read 94,439 times
Any idea what is going up at Woodruff and Garlington? Near the radio station parking area....a building is already up and I just can't tell what that shape of a building would house.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:13 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,022,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braids View Post
Any idea what is going up at Woodruff and Garlington? Near the radio station parking area....a building is already up and I just can't tell what that shape of a building would house.
More shops. It's an annex of the Garlington Station strip center across the street. Chicken Salad Chick is one of the tenants I believe.

Old 01-08-2016, 02:41 PM

446 posts, read 415,621 times
They started clearing the land at the corner of Hwy 14 and Five Forks Road this week. Anyone know what is going there?

Old 01-08-2016, 03:17 PM

11 posts, read 15,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWP69 View Post
They started clearing the land at the corner of Hwy 14 and Five Forks Road this week. Anyone know what is going there?
Another assisted living and memory care facility. With another one a mile away on the same road. Yippee.

Old 01-09-2016, 02:26 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,050,126 times
The liquor store in the Bi Lo shopping center at 5 Forks is rumored to be moving to the former Rite Aid location at Suffletown and Woodruff Rd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area