Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2012, 08:59 AM

356 posts, read 677,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Grissinger View Post
We went to Jersey Mike's the other day. They say all of their veggies are cut fresh every morning & they bake their bread fresh also. They slice the meat as you order. They gave out coupons in Easley to get a sub for $1.00. We had the tuna but thought it to be good. They seem to put a fair amount of meat on the other subs we saw being made. They also believe in giving back to the community and have picked Easley High School as one place to give back to.

Blueberry Frog opens today!

$1 sub coupons! wow where did they give those out I have not seen one in the mail
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2012, 09:01 AM

807 posts, read 1,784,882 times
I am not sure who brought them but someone came by our office and left one for everyone. They went to some other local business as well. I think they gave them to the EHS students to give out also.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:42 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Has anybody noticed the construction storage trailers next to the Easley Town Center pylon sign across Highway 123 from the future QT that weren't there yesterday? One of the trailers has a large site prep by company sign on the front of it also.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:25 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,842,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Has anybody noticed the construction storage trailers next to the Easley Town Center pylon sign across Highway 123 from the future QT that weren't there yesterday? One of the trailers has a large site prep by company sign on the front of it also.
I saw those and I saw an RV parked over there the other day...

Old 03-10-2012, 05:46 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
I went over Friday night and the line was out the door onto the sidewalk.... for Jersey Mike's!

So, I went back today and the line snaked around to the front, about 12 people ahead of me and I ordered the #13.

I really loved everything about the place, except I wish there were more veggie toppings like black olives, mushrooms, sliced cucumbers...

The bread and meat were fantastico!

Oh, and I dropped into the Blueberry Frog and was too full to eat anything but tasted the blueberry yogurt sample cup...yummy !!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:45 PM

I heard it was packed all day. I went around 6:00 this afternoon & stood for a while myself. It will probably settle down some since this was the expiration day for coupons. I would have loved to have some green bell peppers myself. It was good even though I am not much of a sandwich type of person but you can't pass up a bargain & I didn't have to cook tonight.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scme5 View Post
$1 sub coupons! wow where did they give those out I have not seen one in the mail
You're not alone. My parents live no more than five minutes away from Easley Town Center and didn't receive any coupons in the mail for this new Jersey Mike's.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:49 PM

Sorry for the confusion. I don't think they mailed them. Someone took them to a lot of the local businesses and they brought them to our office.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Grissinger View Post
Sorry for the confusion. I don't think they mailed them. Someone took them to a lot of the local businesses and they brought them to our office.
Ahhh...darn. Not the end of the world though as I like Jimmy John's more anyways.

Old 03-11-2012, 06:55 PM

I haven't tried Jimmy John's. Your parents must live very close to me. Getting my husband to get further than Lake Keowee is a miracle. LOL! He will not go to the other side of town to eat, I usually have to do anything that involves Woodruff Rd. He will venture downtown every not & then if I insist. I love downtown Greenville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area