Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 12:30 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,550,583 times

Advertisements

youre going to need 10 of SJL to even out the stupidity on the other side. Bachmann alone is 3-4x of SJL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,623,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Are you familiar with SJL?

Do you think she is a fair representation of the average black politician?
A politician is a politician imo. I don't care what color you are,they're all crooked and screwed up to some extent which is my point. For some obvious reason alot of white non liberal ppl are so offended by black figures like her. No victim here just pointing out the black elephant in the room. Carry on with the hate fest.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:35 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
White ppl are so mad, I love it!!! Lmao

I don't undrstand, white politicans have been screwed up for 100's of years in this country. A black politican and all of a sudden it's the end of world. You ppl are weirdos. Yep I said you people.
Anyone with half a semblance of common sense knows Sheila Jackson Lee is a moron.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:35 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRdad View Post
youre going to need 10 of SJL to even out the stupidity on the other side. Bachmann alone is 3-4x of SJL
Let's do a comparison:

I'll get this kicked off.

SJL, "Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working," she said. "We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side."

Old 07-30-2013, 12:36 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,808,575 times
SJP would be a much better choice than SJL.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:38 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,623,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
Anyone with half a semblance of common sense knows Sheila Jackson Lee is a moron.
This is America and also this is Texas home of Bush and Perry. Where was the outrage for these idiots amongst many other idiots in this state?

Old 07-30-2013, 12:41 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,808,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Let's do a comparison:

I'll get this kicked off.

SJL, "Today, we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working," she said. "We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side."
I'll bite.

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin

Old 07-30-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
A politician is a politician imo. I don't care what color you are,they're all crooked and screwed up to some extent which is my point. For some obvious reason alot of white non liberal ppl are so offended by black figures like her. No victim here just pointing out the black elephant in the room. Carry on with the hate fest.
Have you ever heard of Allen West, Michael Steele, JC Watts, Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice or Herman Cain?

Old 07-30-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdemo View Post
I'll bite.

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin
SJL, “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together."

Old 07-30-2013, 12:44 PM

9,273 posts, read 26,496,019 times
Quote:
This is America and also this is Texas home of Bush and Perry. Where was the outrage for these idiots amongst many other idiots in this state?
See, people are allowed to be outraged with crazy/idiotic white politicians.Make fun of them, joke, put down etc.

If you are outraged with a black one, you're a racist.

Just sayin...

Anyway, Homeland Security and SJL should never cross paths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: