Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 10:05 AM

482 posts, read 990,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Oh no. So you mean to tell me the plan isnt perfect and Obama is not the Messiah? Oh dear me repeal the whole thing then. Romneycare would have worked flawlessly from day one.

thats sarcasm btw.

maybe the government will havr to keep working to better the effectiveness of the bill. But that requires cooperation and being OPEN.
If it's so great, why does Congress want to be exempted?

Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 AM

2,450 posts, read 5,602,342 times
It seems pretty simple that your opinion on the shut down and who's responsible is 100% the same as who you sided with beforehand. No surprise, that's how humans work.

No one has explained how there can be such an anti-government attitude on a Huntsville board, when I guarantee that almost everyone's job here is/was directly or indirectly supported by the government.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Then theyll write and rewrite and change and fix it the next time around. Thats what government is supposed to do. Put them to work to find a way to make ot work. Throwing a wrench in the works to shut it all down is a itch move plain and simple.

Ive heard all kinds of wild numbers and reasons why this wont work but never a reasonable solution on how to make it work. The other side would rather muck up the works and use contrived examples as scare tactics then be a part of the solution and thats why the repubs are known as the party of no.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Oh no. So you mean to tell me the plan isnt perfect and Obama is not the Messiah? Oh dear me repeal the whole thing then. Romneycare would have worked flawlessly from day one.

thats sarcasm btw.

maybe the government will havr to keep working to better the effectiveness of the bill. But that requires cooperation and being OPEN.
You do remember obama stating that "in my plan ALL americans will be covered" nawwwwwwwwwwww you won't remember that....

As for Romney...

Read and educate yourself...

Analyzing Romney's Leadership On Health Care - Kaiser Health News

Old 10-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Obama wants all Americans covered. He hasn't been proved wrong just because the program isn't 100% from day one especially with so many states fighting him. Quoting an article about one state has no relevance here. Educate yourself. We are talking about the whole friggin country dude.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Obama wants all Americans covered. He hasn't been proved wrong just because the program isn't 100% from day one especially with so many states fighting him. Quoting an article about one state has no relevance here. Educate yourself. We are talking about the whole friggin country dude.
You are the one who brought up Romney (in reference to his healthcare law inMA), follow along...

Also, it's the CBO stating in 2020, there will still be 30M uninsured....

Obama did not say that he said "under my plan I want all Americans coverd"...

He said under my plan all Americs WILL be covered...

Education is your friend...

Old 10-02-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You are the one who brought up Romney (in reference to his healthcare law inMA), follow along...

Also, it's the CBO stating in 2020, there will still be 30M uninsured....

Obama did not say that he said "under my plan I want all Americans coverd"...

He said under my plan all Americs WILL be covered...

Education is your friend...
I brought up Romneycare to illustrate to those that hate the whole idea of the affordable health care act that it was also something a republican had dreamed up. The CONCEPT itself, not necessarily the exact line by line execution. I see this state and republicans doing every thing they can to sabotage this bit of legislation. And surprise surprise it is working. So no, your point is invalid. If he had full cooperation with congress, state and local governments - every american would be covered.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I brought up Romneycare to illustrate to those that hate the whole idea of the affordable health care act that it was also something a republican had dreamed up. The CONCEPT itself, not necessarily the exact line by line execution. I see this state and republicans doing every thing they can to sabotage this bit of legislation. And surprise surprise it is working. So no, your point is invalid. If he had full cooperation with congress, state and local governments - every american would be covered.
You obviously did not read the link....

Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 AM

482 posts, read 990,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You obviously did not read the link....
They're not going to let truth or facts get in the way of "progress".

Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 AM

8,742 posts, read 12,962,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeard View Post
No one has explained how there can be such an anti-government attitude on a Huntsville board, when I guarantee that almost everyone's job here is/was directly or indirectly supported by the government.
We want the BEST for our country. We are intelligent, educated, PATRIOTTC AMERICANS who will defendthis country as we do it every day. But we are not sheeps that just say "yeeeessss" to what the administration says (outside of our regular jobs).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area