Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 09:51 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
"You just hate americans" that is a overly used line if I have ever heard one.

Nea1 has already admitted in another thread that she thinks all mexicans in Phoenix would desrespect her..ALL of them.
No I did not, I said the ones I came in contact with, the ones I dealt with!!!
Most of my hispanic friends are in Phoenix!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:12 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,504,903 times
You have hispanic friends? They speak spanish right? You know here in California and in Florida (NY, Mass, AZ, NV, etc..) there is a large population of Americans who know spanish as well.

So what is wrong with having a debate in Spanish, if citizens of United States speak it?

There are also news stations in Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Numerous Indian languages...

What if there were a debate on those stations in those languages , would you care so much?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:20 AM

No actually alot of them dont speak spanish. Some do, but not that often. They are apart of America and they want to be the same as those that speak english!!! Point is if you are an American, you should understand and speak English. I speak 3.5 languages, does that mean I should have things translated into all the languages I know? I speak those other languages when I go on vacation( Yea I know the horror of not expecting them to cater to my language!), or when my relatives come over from their country to visit and yes I do occasionally enjoy pissing the illegals off by speaking in german in response to their Spanish. but you know what really ticks me off? When I hear them speaking english( and pretty good too) in public when they absolutely have to (as in no one else speaks spanish) and they need something, but still expecting to be catered to in their language and throwing a fit.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
No actually alot of them dont speak spanish. Some do, but not that often. They are apart of America and they want to be the same as those that speak english!!! Point is if you are an American, you should understand and speak English. I speak 3.5 languages, does that mean I should have things translated into all the languages I know? I speak those other languages when I go on vacation( Yea I know the horror of not expecting them to cater to my language!), or when my relatives come over from their country to visit and yes I do occasionally enjoy pissing the illegals off by speaking in german in response to their Spanish. but you know what really ticks me off? When I hear them speaking english( and pretty good too) in public when they absolutely have to (as in no one else speaks spanish) and they need something, but still expecting to be catered to in their language and throwing a fit.
In 24 hours I have learned this about Nea1:

1) You speak 3.5 languages,
2) You grow and pick your own fruits and veggies
3) Your parents owned a farm and a construction company, before the illegals took over the country.
4) You are hot enough to make the mexicans in Phoenix stare and yell remarks at you.
5) You have hispanic friends, and you converse with the illegals occasionally and speak german to them.

Wow Nea1 you are one above average american.
I mean I can't say anything to you without you or one of your henchmen 1 upping it with your amazing life resumes.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
In 24 hours I have learned this about Nea1:

1) You speak 3.5 languages,
2) You grow and pick your own fruits and veggies
3) Your parents owned a farm and a construction company, before the illegals took over the country.
4) You are hot enough to make the mexicans in Phoenix stare and yell remarks at you.
5) You have hispanic friends, and you converse with the illegals occasionally and speak german to them.

Wow Nea1 you are one above average american.
I mean I can't say anything to you without you are one of you henchmen 1 upping it with your amazing life resumes.

Yes I speak, German, English, Spanish and a little gaelic. SO?
Lots of people have gardens!! not so unsual
Yes ,We owned a construction company and my family came over and farming is one thing did in Ireland, so why not!! They still own the farm, illegals wont take that away.
Alot of Americans have hispanic friends, America is a melting pot, I have African American friends as well, and Asian friends
And Yes illegal mexicans like to yell things at me, but they do that to most females, in my experience.

Yes I have lived, so what. Some are not content to just sit around and get old.

Oh and more, I own horses, barrel raced as a kid, love animals, have a St. Bernard name Cujo and have 4 kids, 1 in college. had my first at 17 and still managed to finish school. I drive a big truck, own my home, and have fake nails cuz mine wont grow, hows that?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:48 AM

Quote:
and Yes illegal mexicans like to yell things at me, but they do that to most females, in my experience.
Was ist los mit dir?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Yes I speak, German, English, Spanish and a little gaelic. SO?
Lots of people have gardens!! not so unsual
Yes ,We owned a construction company and my family came over and farming is one thing did in Ireland, so why not!! They still own the farm, illegals wont take that away.
Alot of Americans have hispanic friends, America is a melting pot, I have African American friends as well, and Asian friends
And Yes illegal mexicans like to yell things at me, but they do that to most females, in my experience.

Yes I have lived, so what. Some are not content to just sit around and get old.

Oh and more, I own horses, barrel raced as a kid, love animals, have a St. Bernard name Cujo and have 4 kids, 1 in college. had my first at 17 and still managed to finish school. I drive a big truck, own my home, and have fake nails cuz mine wont grow, hows that?

Now with all that accomplishment you still have one more you need to make...........be a good citizen and help us get the illegal immigrants out of here!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 AM

nope it was

wie steht's mit einem Bumsen

LäBt gerade damit einverstanden sein anderer Meinung zu sein, erhalte ich gebohrt und muB zum jobsite für materielles delivey gehen.

Last edited by Nea1; 09-13-2007 at 11:05 AM..

Old 09-13-2007, 10:53 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
Quote:
You just hate Americans, and America it is so obvious. And no I will not ****!!!! Sounds like someone has something dead up their a**!!
This is america, but hell why should they care. If you are here legally LEARN F***ing English for pete's sake!!! My family did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one catered to them!!!!!! Go Tancrendo and PAUL!!!

One day you'll grow up.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Now with all that accomplishment you still have one more you need to make...........be a good citizen and help us get the illegal immigrants out of here!
I know I am starting to get tired!!!! but on we go!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration