Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:57 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times

Advertisements

Oh right the illegals are going to tell on eachother......LOL.......
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

Old 11-19-2007, 01:01 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Oh right the illegals are going to tell on eachother......LOL.......
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
Yeah...my thoughts exactly.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:03 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Great point, andreabeth

Once the illegals have snubbed their noses at our Immagration Laws and, in many cases, attacked our Border Patrol Agents when they entered this country, why would anyone with half a brain expect them to honor or respect any of our laws?
then why are so many of them not breaking any other laws besides immigrating? why isnt there anarchy and rioting all over the streets of illegal immigrant-dense communities? i cant believe youd suggest because a person has the capacity to break one law, that they would have no respect for any laws.

ive sped in my car, i dont rape. ive jaywalked, i dont murder. ive shoplifted, i dont kidnap.

what faulty logic on your part.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:04 PM

559 posts, read 1,356,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I am puzzled as to why you bring up 'the 60+ rabies shots'. When a patient is potentially exposed to rabies, they are given a series of 5 shots, not 60 and not 65. Hopefully, the rest of your information is more accurate.

eMedicine - Rabies : Article by Mark A Merlin

This story highlights the importance of not hiring illegals if you are a business owner and not allowing them on your property if you are a homeowner.

No one but the illegal is to blame for this incident.

Don't ask me, I am not the reporter. Could it be that he was bitten by all the dogs?

"Cruel trivializations of Mr. Rivera’s June 5 injuries as a mere dog bite and a few scratches are belied by three hours of surgery, 65 anti-rabies injections and graphic photographs of his wounds. Insurance companies are not in the habit of writing $250,000 checks for a dog bite and a few scratches."

Also if you believe that the homeowners brother who hired the illegal is not the one to blame, I can see why the immigration debate goes no where. If some poor guy is comes here to be able to feed his family and work, I can't blame him. If some fat wealthy white business owner employes illegals, thats whose butt should sit in jail unless of course you can justify this behavior, tax evasion and use of slave labor, I can't.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
These are people who enter our country illegally and are probably working under false or stolen ID. Since they are not honest about anything else, why would anyone expect them to be honest about that?

The real lesson here is do not allow illegal aliens on your property.
MOD CUT

blame the business owner and his brother who used the known illegals. they wouldnt be in such a mess if they werent enabled by the brothers. if you practice what you preach, then put the blame where it should be! blaming the immigrant at this point MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-19-2007 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: stick to topic, not commenting on poster

Old 11-19-2007, 01:05 PM

MOD CUT
Everyone has a right to protect their property and family everyone........

There are no 60+ rabies shots so you are discredited and I noticed that there is no author to that article. Was he afraid to give his name because of such outlandish non facts that were put in the article.

You attack someones dog around here and you would be luck not to get shot.

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-19-2007 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: don't try and surmise background of other posters, nor their legitimacy

Old 11-19-2007, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post
Don't ask me, I am not the reporter. Could it be that he was bitten by all the dogs?

"Cruel trivializations of Mr. Rivera’s June 5 injuries as a mere dog bite and a few scratches are belied by three hours of surgery, 65 anti-rabies injections and graphic photographs of his wounds. Insurance companies are not in the habit of writing $250,000 checks for a dog bite and a few scratches."

Also if you believe that the homeowners brother who hired the illegal is not the one to blame, I can see why the immigration debate goes no where. If some poor guy is comes here to be able to feed his family and work, I can't blame him. If some fat wealthy white business owner employes illegals, thats whose butt should sit in jail unless of course you can justify this behavior, tax evasion and use of slave labor, I can't.
I don't believe the 65-shot claim; it sounds like a crock to me.

If the homeowner knew he was employing illegals he should be fined and possibly jailed. However, I do not believe his DOG should have to pay the price for doing exactly what a dog should do: protecting his territory and his people.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
I don't believe the 65-shot claim; it sounds like a crock to me.

If the homeowner knew he was employing illegals he should be fined and possibly jailed. However, I do not believe his DOG should have to pay the price for doing exactly what a dog should do: protecting his territory and his people.
when you invite someone on your property, its your responsibility to make sure your animals are secured.

good thing you put the blame on the homeowner and his brother though.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
when you invite someone on your property, its your responsibility to make sure your animals are secured.

good thing you put the blame on the homeowner and his brother though.
Which is why the homeowner told the illegals to wait in the car until he secured the animals. They didn't. On their head be it.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:13 PM

Here is a video.

wcbstv.com - Video Library
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration