Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 08:36 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,432,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Look, if anyone on these boards doesn't understand by now that this is a illegitimate, fascist, illegal, plutocratic, criminal government by now than I don't know what it'll take to wake you up.
Nope, I still don't. I do, however, think Americans are unpleasant, xenophobic, self-centered, and just rotten bunch of people. I think that based on these boards there's a lot more evidence for my stance than yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2015, 08:46 PM

22,539 posts, read 12,111,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzile View Post
Nope, I still don't. I do, however, think Americans are unpleasant, xenophobic, self-centered, and just rotten bunch of people. I think that based on these boards there's a lot more evidence for my stance than yours.
What a twisted, hateful way to think of people who are against illegal immigration!

I would say that it is "unpleasant" and "self-centered" to not care about the consequences of having open borders and amnesty for illegals.

Old 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,399,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzile View Post
I'm glad. And I hope it becomes more pronounced...that Anglos finally wake up and say enough is enough and we VOICE our displeasure with the situation.

Old 02-23-2015, 06:36 AM

63,299 posts, read 29,383,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
What a twisted, hateful way to think of people who are against illegal immigration!

I would say that it is "unpleasant" and "self-centered" to not care about the consequences of having open borders and amnesty for illegals.
Sounds like someone is trolling to me. We allow in over 1 million legal immigrants a year and from all over the world. How does that make one xenophobic? I wonder if they think other countries are all those hateful remarks since all countries have immigration laws and enforce them? And you're right just how self-centered is it for illegal aliens to come her and take jobs and resources from Americans?

Old 03-02-2015, 12:25 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,625,190 times
Thousands of dollars in free IRS handouts to lawbreakers !!
If they worked under the table, they get thousands !!
If they owe tax, it is all forgiven !!
win/win !!
didn't work under the table but want to say you did ? do it, and get
free thousands !!

IRS defends paying refunds to illegals who never filed taxes - Washington Times

Old 03-02-2015, 03:03 PM

22,539 posts, read 12,111,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So basically we currently take advantage of illegals to help boost tax dollars, and this EO would mean we would take less advantage of illegals as long as they can prove their income during the past four years.
Such a callous response!

Has it ever occurred to you just how illegals "help boost tax dollars"? It's through ID theft which leaves their victims with devastated credit ratings. So many native born Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft by illegals that the PR government had to take the unprecedented step of declaring all PR issued birth certificates null and void. Now when native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a secured copy.

Did you also know that victims of ID theft by illegals have been arrested for crimes they didn't commit? Try imagining yourself in such a situation.

Then, there are the illegals who use fake SSNs. There is a loophole in the law that says it's okay if someone uses your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it. If someone is using your SSN right now, the SSA won't tell you about it. You only find out when the IRS comes after you for not filing a return on a job you never worked. There was a woman in CA who the IRS came after saying she owed $1 million in taxes. She was a stay at home mom who did some digging and discovered 218 illegals were using her number. MSN had a story a couple of years back about a man in TX who discovered 50 illegals were using his number. The story chronicles his attempts to get it to stop---and it isn't easy.

Then there are the illegals who are paid under the table, thus paying no taxes at all. And you think it's fine and dandy that they are going to get refunds.

Since your heart bleeds for the illegals, how about moving some into your home and supporting them?

Old 03-02-2015, 03:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,488,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Such a callous response!

Has it ever occurred to you just how illegals "help boost tax dollars"? It's through ID theft which leaves their victims with devastated credit ratings. So many native born Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft by illegals that the PR government had to take the unprecedented step of declaring all PR issued birth certificates null and void. Now when native-born PRs need a copy of their birth certificate, they have to jump through hoops to get a secured copy.

Did you also know that victims of ID theft by illegals have been arrested for crimes they didn't commit? Try imagining yourself in such a situation.

Then, there are the illegals who use fake SSNs. There is a loophole in the law that says it's okay if someone uses your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it. If someone is using your SSN right now, the SSA won't tell you about it. You only find out when the IRS comes after you for not filing a return on a job you never worked. There was a woman in CA who the IRS came after saying she owed $1 million in taxes. She was a stay at home mom who did some digging and discovered 218 illegals were using her number. MSN had a story a couple of years back about a man in TX who discovered 50 illegals were using his number. The story chronicles his attempts to get it to stop---and it isn't easy.

Then there are the illegals who are paid under the table, thus paying no taxes at all. And you think it's fine and dandy that they are going to get refunds.

Since your heart bleeds for the illegals, how about moving some into your home and supporting them?

I appreciate the truth in a post, and you my friend have nailed it.

And Saturday night here In calif, an illegal killed someone just for the hell of it. Nice. For money.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:34 PM

Illegals do not boost tax dollars. They take out way more than they put in covering their social costs. Add to that the billions they send out of our country in the form or remittances and it's a net loss. If Americans got their jobs back from these illegals wouldn't they in turn be "boosting" our tax dollars? Many if not most of these illegals who pay any income taxes get them all back at the end of the year in the form of a refund. Some if not many get more back than they paid in because they use the EIC because they many dependents and are low wage earners. The only ones profiting from illegals are those who hire them.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:42 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,399,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The only ones profiting from illegals are those who hire them.
WHEN....are people going to realize this??????

My neighbor's roof was re-roofed a number of years ago and there must have been a dozen PLUS non-English speaking labor...and low and behold some guy (the owner, clearly) stopped by the site for FIVE FRIGGIN minutes and then split.

WHY is it so hard for people to understand this? Never mind, the left-wing lunatics know this, they just want to destroy the middle class...the disingenuous lot of liars that they are.

Old 03-02-2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
WHEN....are people going to realize this??????

My neighbor's roof was re-roofed a number of years ago and there must have been a dozen PLUS non-English speaking labor...and low and behold some guy (the owner, clearly) stopped by the site for FIVE FRIGGIN minutes and then split.

WHY is it so hard for people to understand this? Never mind, the left-wing lunatics know this, they just want to destroy the middle class...the disingenuous lot of liars that they are.
I think they know the truth but their agenda trumps it. They either hire illegals themselves, are bleeding hearts or have ethnic ties to illegal aliens. The best interests of the American people take a back seat to the above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration