Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,100,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
...uh....well, OK.....
See, it bothers you a whole lot more than me, I never did expect that you would ever agree with anything that did not suit you, and it does not bother me. I'm sure you are a stellar feller

Old 09-15-2008, 06:11 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,350,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
It would be the death of Mexico as we know it if the North American Union comes to pass.................remember Manifest Destiny?
The NAU would be the death of America. There is no way any citizen of Canada or the US would want to form a union with Mexico. Mexican citizens certainly would benefit more than American or Canadian citizens. Not to mention the loss of our sovereignty-without that we are nothing. The NAU benefits globalists, corportations and greedy polititcians.

Last edited by nicolem; 09-15-2008 at 06:42 AM..

Old 09-15-2008, 07:07 AM

21,116 posts, read 42,223,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
Whites used to be called Caucasians and blacks, Negroes. It is kind of curious why Mexicans are not considered browns when spoken about and Asian, yellows. The Indians then should be called reds. The color thing is just about white and black unless we're talking about the great old song most of us learned in Sunday School about Jesus loving "all the little children of the world." That song mentioned red, yellow, black, and white, but not brown.

Times are just too confusing now. Bring back simplicity.
And; quite a few Mexicans are White as well as Black............not all of them are Indian or Mestizo.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:54 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,587,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
See, it bothers you a whole lot more than me, I never did expect that you would ever agree with anything that did not suit you, and it does not bother me. I'm sure you are a stellar feller
I doubt you'll find MANY people, on this forum or elsewhere, who "agree with things that don't suit them", so I'm not sure if this makes me 'worse' than anyone....on the other hand, I consider myself a pretty 'nice' guy, but would probably stop short of calling myself 'stellar'. So thanks....I THINK....

Old 09-19-2008, 11:22 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,304,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
No not at all. So that we may unite under one flag become one country without borders.

Now I get it,, your really a one world'er here as a plant arent you?????

Old 09-20-2008, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Now I get it,, your really a one world'er here as a plant arent you?????
For the record: IMHO Mexico will wind up becoming a part of the USA--------one state at a time due in part to the growing drug wars SOB.

Remember too that as the process occurs; many aspects of Mexico's culture will fade (or be forced) out up to and including any official status for the Spanish language. US law will apply superceding Mx regulations, equal rights for the 'brown' people and so on.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:47 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,848,338 times
Quote:
What I would like to see is a American-born Mexican (or Chicano/Chicanca) running for president of the U.S
if hes in america he wouldnt be considered a mexican president would he?

dont hear obama saying hes a keyan president of america, that ****dont even sound right.

was president fujimori peruvian or japanese?(he has japanese anestry but..) he' is peruvian and seen himself as that

Old 09-21-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
if hes in america he wouldnt be considered a mexican president would he?

dont hear obama saying hes a keyan president of america, that ****dont even sound right.

was president fujimori peruvian or japanese?(he has japanese anestry but..) he' is peruvian and seen himself as that
In one word: yup.

Old 11-06-2008, 06:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,184 times
It has nothing to do with mexico it has to do with any immigrant coming to the U.S .Immigrants are one of the biggest reason America is in trouble now !!!!! Mexicans get mad cause people say that we should kick Mexicans out well guess what like "homie01" said majority rules which basically means Mexicans are the majority immagrants in the U.S now.So it's more focused on mexicans.And whites are not the minority race you guys are dumb i hope you know that if there is one white man left in America everyone will still be the minority.Minority in America is anyone who is not of the white race dumb ass look it up!and im Black so dont think this is coming from a white man , what Mexicans need to do is educate themselves before they start trying to take over, learn the language be like the white man sheeesssh ,we are not going to keep changing for you, it will come to a stop one day !!and either way it goes the mexican race will die down just like African Americans once were a majority minority in the U.S ,alot of them are in jail or have killed each other , and mexicans are sadly repeating African Americans history in some ways .And im not being racist im just telling the truth .with gangs , drugs , dropouts , same sad path the only mexicans i see that are making a difference is the older crowd because they have values. most of the young crowd is ignorant .and if mexicans dont do any of that .you guys will never take America over !

Old 11-06-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijion 09 View Post
It has nothing to do with mexico it has to do with any immigrant coming to the U.S .Immigrants are one of the biggest reason America is in trouble now !!!!! Mexicans get mad cause people say that we should kick Mexicans out well guess what like "homie01" said majority rules which basically means Mexicans are the majority immagrants in the U.S now.So it's more focused on mexicans.And whites are not the minority race you guys are dumb i hope you know that if there is one white man left in America everyone will still be the minority.Minority in America is anyone who is not of the white race dumb ass look it up!and im Black so dont think this is coming from a white man , what Mexicans need to do is educate themselves before they start trying to take over, learn the language be like the white man sheeesssh ,we are not going to keep changing for you, it will come to a stop one day !!and either way it goes the mexican race will die down just like African Americans once were a majority minority in the U.S ,alot of them are in jail or have killed each other , and mexicans are sadly repeating African Americans history in some ways .And im not being racist im just telling the truth .with gangs , drugs , dropouts , same sad path the only mexicans i see that are making a difference is the older crowd because they have values. most of the young crowd is ignorant .and if mexicans dont do any of that .you guys will never take America over !
I have a problem with some of your language............

That stated: American Blacks increasingly are stepping up and taking responsibility for themselves-------------President-elect Obama drove that point home. The last 'glass ceiling' for people of color has been shattered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration