Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 05:14 PM

2,221 posts, read 1,374,208 times

Advertisements

Everyone, WVNomad is simply trolling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2022, 05:33 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,996,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
I’m sorry you have so much hate and anger in you. I can understand how one would have very legitimate concerns about immigration policy and/or the lack of effective enforcement of existing policy. Fair enough. But believing that people who are leaving their homes, leaving their families and friends, going some place with a different culture and language who are most often just seeking employment and a better life, deserve to die is pretty horrible. I hope you are never so desperate.
Stop trying to shame people who are sick to death of the invasion we are experiencing on our Southern border and beyond. Anyone who tries to come in over the wall probably has issues that would prevent them from gaining entry via amnesty claims. Previously deported, criminal history, etc. These latest "victims" tried to climb over the wall and fell. Why would I feel sorry for them? It's no different from someone trying to break into a home or business and getting hurt in the process.

Old 09-29-2022, 05:59 PM

6,424 posts, read 7,723,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

They and the ones trying to evade the BP know that they don't qualify for asylum. Many of them have criminal records in their own countries. Plus there are those who have been deported several times only to sneak in again. These people know if they presented themselves to the BP they would quickly learn who they are and what they had done.

Educate yourself on this issue.
Well said and thought out.

Let them empty their prisons into their own country and leave Americans alone. I wonder how much it will cost the taxpayers to clean up this liberal mess starting next year. If they don't respect our laws now, when will they?

Old 09-30-2022, 03:11 AM

8,534 posts, read 3,062,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
I’m sorry you have so much hate and anger in you. I can understand how one would have very legitimate concerns about immigration policy and/or the lack of effective enforcement of existing policy. Fair enough. But believing that people who are leaving their homes, leaving their families and friends, going some place with a different culture and language who are most often just seeking employment and a better life, deserve to die is pretty horrible. I hope you are never so desperate.
No hate or anger. You waste your life on hate or anger you may as well end your own life. Hate and anger are a huge waste of energy.

Enter my country legally or die trying. It’s your choice. I wish the same fate for supporters of illegal invaders and traitor politicians. Too bad their supporters and traitor politicians aren’t part of the 2000 Americans that are annually murdered by an illegal scumbag.

How many illegal aliens live in your home? How much do you invest in illegal aliens? If you’re ok with them being here, who do you suggest foot the bill? Are you a hypocrite?

Are you here legally?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration