Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2023, 02:13 PM

6,496 posts, read 6,710,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't see millions of pro-Americans in jail for their views. Anti-Americans just outnumber us as I said.
I don't really think so. I would say that 99.5% of people I know believe as I do, regarding illegal immigration (and pretty much every other topic where common sense should prevail but sadly does not). We are all perplexed how illegal immigration, something nearly unanimously opposed (in our large circles of friends and acquaintances), continues to go on so blatantly.

Maybe we need to form an actual militia, and go down to the border to stop illegals from coming in. Since a physical wall was stopped from being completed, we need a human wall. Humans who believe in the 2nd amendment.

Now, if I mysteriously disappear from CD, you can assume that this post is the reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2023, 03:11 PM

6,525 posts, read 3,205,007 times
Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if these illegals and asylum claimants started breaking into homes and taking up residence in them while scaring the owners off. There won't be enough LE to stop them all. I would suggest that everyone update the security of their homes.
You got THAT right!!

Old 08-17-2023, 06:06 PM

20,209 posts, read 9,117,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Agree. Look what's happening in South Africa. Throwing out or killing the white farmers and taking over their properties. I can totally see that happening here. No one cares about Americans.
kind of like what we did in North America 400 years ago.

Old 08-17-2023, 06:25 PM

2,221 posts, read 1,348,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I meant that we see what happened to the J6 protesters so pro-Americans may not be too keen on rising up again.
I stopped watching the news for the most part around 8-9 years ago, but a lot of stuff sort of filters in---you cannot avoid it. I actively watched during the aftermath of George Floyd, the invasion so to speak of the capital, and some of Covid at the beginning of the pandemic. Out of all this, I kept asking friends, can anyone tell me why what happened at the capital was "criminal treason" but the burning of police stations, the burning of vehicles including buses and trucks, the attacks on shops, etc., etc, after Floyd's murder were characterised simply as "protests?" I was a shocked and outraged as anyone at Floyd's murder, and I wanted to see Chauvin put under the jail, but I would not have engaged in those sorts of "protests." In any case, it seemed to me they were all pretty much doing the same sorts of things. It is amazing how things are spun in the news according to the views of those in power.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The election of Donald Trump was one of the lowest points in American history. I absolutely cannot abide the man, but I totally understand why he was elected, and as much as I do not like him, if the choice was between Trump and Biden or someone like Biden, I would vote for Trump, ashamed as I am to say it. Trump is the lesser of two evils. At the time Trump ran and was elected, as awful as he was and still is, he was the only hope I think most Americans had of resolving the illegal problem. I know that is why I supported him and would do again. We have many, many problems both at home and abroad, but so many problems at home arise out of the illegal problem that for me, it has been number one priority for a long, long, long time. I think most Americans had reached the same point as I by the time Trump ran.

Last edited by PhinneyWalker; 08-17-2023 at 06:38 PM..

Old 08-17-2023, 07:25 PM

63,111 posts, read 29,298,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Bring yourself up to the present. We are no longer an uncivilized world as we were back then. By the way the U.S. has only existed as a country since 1776 that's only 247 years.

Old 08-18-2023, 05:22 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,497,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
The Democrats are determined to flip Texas if it kills them. Kills the Texans, I mean.
I would prefer that it peacefully leaves the union and take a few more of our old traitor slave states with them. I don`t want to kill anybody. He*l, I don`t even own a gun.

Old 08-18-2023, 05:43 AM

63,111 posts, read 29,298,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I would prefer that it peacefully leaves the union and take a few more of our old traitor slave states with them. I don`t want to kill anybody. He*l, I don`t even own a gun.
Really? Why would you desire that? Is it because they are trying to rid themselves of illegal aliens?

Old 08-18-2023, 08:58 AM

6,525 posts, read 3,205,007 times
Quote:
Really? Why would you desire that? Is it because they are trying to rid themselves of illegal aliens?

Old 08-18-2023, 09:08 AM

8,387 posts, read 2,997,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Well if you believe that, you’re on stolen land. Get off their land.

Old 08-18-2023, 09:14 AM

8,387 posts, read 2,997,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I agree there should be a split. The ship is sinking.

Funny a democrat professing no killing while their dem cities have insane homicide rates.

Secession would be a huge benefit to many states. Lefties could welcome all illegal invaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration