Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2023, 11:57 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars-and-Stripes View Post
But if the great replacement theory is true, what is the motivation for eliminating white people and other Americans? And who is driving the replacement operation?

What exactly did white people do wrong to deserve this? I think the reason is more than just different skin colors.

I have a few ideas but, nobody is allowed to even talk much about the truth. I think it is time people got more honest and ask for real answers.
I explained it to you in my last post. It's about cheap, docile labor and causing further culture and political clash which will divide our country even more. It's also about making them citizens so that they will vote Democrat. I'm sure there are many anti-American traitors involved in this. Those are the answers but you'll never get the powers that be to admit it. We will have a society of the poor and the rich with no middle class anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2023, 01:33 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,518,269 times
Today I went in my local SS office 40 miles south of Boston. I went in there to verify my address change went through. As my SS mail is going to the old address still. There was approx 20 people sitting in there waiting to be seen. The majority which is quickly becoming the majority in this region of Mass were, Hispanic, Haitian and perhaps Somalian. All 3 populations are in high numbers here. I'm a senior so I get SS retirement. I wondered just what kind of Social Security are these people getting now or applying for. All of these people were clearly under 45. Many seemed to be anywhere from 20s to 30s. I think I saw 2 that were older people over 60. How can these people qualify for SS? Is this the new America. I honestly did not feel like I was in a small New England city in that office. It felt like I was in Central America. All the employees spoke English as a 2nd language. Just what the hell is going on in this country. These people must qualify for some type of SS payment, but are not even citizens. We are clearly becoming Minorities in our own country. Yet we are expected to support these non citizens through our taxes.

Old 12-12-2023, 02:26 PM

35,067 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Good for them. Sounds like they need help.
Why do we need to fuel a 1897 style, Klondike-type gold rush to the U.S. There are enough people that want to come here without the assist.

Old 12-12-2023, 03:38 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Our own needy and homeless citizens need help. They should be our priority not foreign interlopers who are either sneaking into our country or lying about needing asylum.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:08 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
Today I went in my local SS office 40 miles south of Boston. I went in there to verify my address change went through. As my SS mail is going to the old address still. There was approx 20 people sitting in there waiting to be seen. The majority which is quickly becoming the majority in this region of Mass were, Hispanic, Haitian and perhaps Somalian. All 3 populations are in high numbers here. I'm a senior so I get SS retirement. I wondered just what kind of Social Security are these people getting now or applying for. All of these people were clearly under 45. Many seemed to be anywhere from 20s to 30s. I think I saw 2 that were older people over 60. How can these people qualify for SS? Is this the new America. I honestly did not feel like I was in a small New England city in that office. It felt like I was in Central America. All the employees spoke English as a 2nd language. Just what the hell is going on in this country. These people must qualify for some type of SS payment, but are not even citizens. We are clearly becoming Minorities in our own country. Yet we are expected to support these non citizens through our taxes.
SSI, probably. Not age-based; "need"-based.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Our own needy and homeless citizens need help. They should be our priority not foreign interlopers who are either sneaking into our country or lying about needing asylum.
Exactly

Old 12-12-2023, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
SSI, probably. Not age-based; "need"-based.
Thanks for that info

Old 12-13-2023, 04:13 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Quote:
Thanks for that info
And yes, most recent "migrants" qualify, sadly.

Old 12-13-2023, 07:04 AM

2,024 posts, read 1,314,638 times
Quote:
I saw the same thing in the SS office here in Georgia.
You have to get a SS number to work legally. You don't have to be a citizen,
If it's like what I saw in the Georgia office, they were people probably applying in person to get their SS number. A variety of documents are required.

Old 12-13-2023, 09:22 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
When everyone thinks and becomes apathetic to the notion that the country is running with complete disregard to debt, $5,000 gift cards become a non issue.

Brilliant how they’re rolling out propaganda. And we all know it, like fattened cows or something.
A $5000 gift card might not seem like much until they give away 8 million of them. Another reason Joe Biden should be locked in the bathroom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration