Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2007, 10:16 AM

178 posts, read 417,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Bravo! Many of them work their butts off! Construction and Landscape is very physically demanding, I've had experience in Construction and it's very difficult work.
Did someone say the illegals are lazy?

I don't like footing the bills for legal citizens, much less illegal aliens!

Who said the people who employ illegals, and work them as slaves are not guilty of breaking the law, and as corrupt as this government?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2007, 10:20 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,191,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmann101 View Post
Your all praising the illegal hard workers, but what about the many hard working americans!?!
Remember they don't want jobs!!I was just thinking do some people think we all got to where we are by pushing pencils, selling cars. My family came from Arizona picking cotton,working ranches and farms in the
1920's-1950's if immigrants would have come in and taken any of those jobs the whites and blacks would have starved.
Americans have always done the jobs that some of you think we don't want or need because, you find physical work too hard there are many LEGAL AMERICANS to do these jobs. Immigration is over rated.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,665,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post
lol that's actually spelled Shiite.

What you spelled was, if I took a ****e in a bag and left it on a door rang the door bell and ran would that be funny?

And I'm just poking a bit of fun! Don't take it the wrong way!
Blush...Thanks, I knew there was something wrong with the spelling!

Old 02-05-2007, 10:27 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,483,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by la quinta family View Post
If they were all a bunch of lazy leeches no one would be hiring them.
They are here and keep coming here because American mostly
White business owners hire them because they know they will
work hard. I don't like paying for anyone's medical.... not even
my own... but there are plenty of white American's milking the system
and that's not right either. I appreciate the hard working illegals here.
They do work I could never do........ or even want to do. If they
come to do that work for low pay that we all beneifit from... lower
prices at the grocery store for produce etc. Then they
deserve to be able to go to the emergency room just like anyone else
here. That is what America is all about... love it or leave it!!

Quote:
The Pew Hispanic Center estimates that 5.9 million of the current 12 million illegals are not employed.
So a significant percentage of these illegal aliens who want only the chance to work.........are not even employed.

The American medical system's purpose is to provide health care to American citizens. Period. It was never intended to provide free care to millions of citizens of other countries who are here in violation of US immigration law. If an American citizen cannot afford health care, there are programs funded with tax dollars from other American citizens that, hopefully, will be able to help. As it is, we have difficulty providing medical care for our own countrymen. We do not need millions of illegal aliens claiming benefits that were never intended for them to the detriment of legal Americans. Illegal aliens are simply gaming the system.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:32 AM

178 posts, read 735,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
I guess some don't think Us Americans work hard.

Thank you madmann for pointing that out.
Well, no one is slamming hard working American's right?
This forum is a "slamming of Illegal's forum"... if
you want to change it we'll all chime in. My AMERICAN
husband is the hardest worker I know. And being that he
is an American he has all kinds of goodies... retirement,
social security, medical, dental, sick leave, and in 6 or
so more years he can retire and kick back for the rest of
his life. Yes, it does pay VERY WELL to be a hard working
AMERICAN.

Last edited by la quinta family; 02-05-2007 at 10:52 AM..

Old 02-05-2007, 10:33 AM

172 posts, read 309,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

The American medical system's purpose is to provide health care to American citizens....

....who have adequate health insurance.

But that's a different topic.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:34 AM

178 posts, read 735,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
So a significant percentage of these illegal aliens who want only the chance to work.........are not even employed.

The American medical system's purpose is to provide health care to American citizens. Period. It was never intended to provide free care to millions of citizens of other countries who are here in violation of US immigration law. If an American citizen cannot afford health care, there are programs funded with tax dollars from other American citizens that, hopefully, will be able to help. As it is, we have difficulty providing medical care for our own countrymen. We do not need millions of illegal aliens claiming benefits that were never intended for them to the detriment of legal Americans. Illegal aliens are simply gaming the system.
Well, if they are employed under the table they wouldn't be on
the books right?

Old 02-05-2007, 04:19 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,191,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by la quinta family View Post
Well, no one is slamming hard working American's right?
This forum is a "slamming of Illegal's forum"... if
you want to change it we'll all chime in. My AMERICAN
husband is the hardest worker I know. And being that he
is an American he has all kinds of goodies... retirement,
social security, medical, dental, sick leave, and in 6 or
so more years he can retire and kick back for the rest of
his life. Yes, it does pay VERY WELL to be a hard working
AMERICAN.
So, see you are set in 6 years as the rest of us see it going away. Oh, to be a senior citizen in a few years not, many worries right now. Your hard work will pay off. For some of us in 20-25 years good luck our hard work will be paying for what is not available.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:39 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,471,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;337702
We do not need millions of illegal aliens claiming benefits that were never intended for them to the detriment of legal Americans. Illegal aliens are simply gaming the system.
Wow, I can't believe Americans waste this much time talking about how much they've been jipped by illegal immigrants. You have so much more money than them, regardless of paying for health insurance and taxes combined. You folks truly do not realize how blessed you are in this nation.

Old 02-06-2007, 12:18 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,498,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Wow, I can't believe Americans waste this much time talking about how much they've been jipped by illegal immigrants. You have so much more money than them, regardless of paying for health insurance and taxes combined. You folks truly do not realize how blessed you are in this nation.

We're well blessed with idiots looking through those Hector Sanchez glasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration