Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 07:46 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,774,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
1. First one is a given, that's why they're called illegal immigrants, the second one is a duh?! Of course they're using fake SS numbers, they crossed the border to work.

2. They work hard in many fields and help the United States tremendously. I never said the second sentence.

You need to take off your horse blinders and join most of us here in the real world ! And get out of your liberal mode for awhile...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,748,724 times
Stay calm and at least try to be polite. Please.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:53 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,475,574 times
Iroquiopigsskin,

There are inmates of whom are not illegal immigrants.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:21 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,402,973 times
Quote:
Iroquiopigsskin,

There are inmates of whom are not illegal immigrants.
I never said there weren't. I just said my Governor is just as retarded as yours.

And I don't like the fact that all my Governor sees is dollar signs to take these people in when in fact IT IS NOT MY STATES PROBLEM. So why take the risk of bringing them here just to break out? Or why have to put more strain on our tax dollars to hire more prison guards to make sure they don't escape and to keep the prison facilities extra secure.

And i think it's funny how you made a play on my name. Oh so great kid. And if you've never played MGS2 well you don't even know what's going on with my name. So i suggest you change your tone before you get cited for flaming.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post

1.I never said there weren't. I just said my Governor is just as retarded as yours.

2. And I don't like the fact that all my Governor sees is dollar signs to take these people in when in fact IT IS NOT MY STATES PROBLEM. So why take the risk of bringing them here just to break out? Or why have to put more strain on our tax dollars to hire more prison guards to make sure they don't escape and to keep the prison facilities extra secure.

3.And i think it's funny how you made a play on my name. Oh so great kid. And if you've never played MGS2 well you don't even know what's going on with my name. So i suggest you change your tone before you get cited for flaming.
1. You show little respect for those in authority. Hopefully, you show more respect for those around you.

2. This is an immigration debate, not a fiscal debate on prisons.

3. Don't let a 20 year old youngin' bother you with slight jokes.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
1. You show little respect for those in authority. Hopefully, you show more respect for those around you.

2. This is an immigration debate, not a fiscal debate on prisons.

3. Don't let a 20 year old youngin' bother you with slight jokes.
1. They give me no reason to respect them, they just think they know whats best.

2. It was brought up, so I decided to answer what was said. And i've seen plenty of others go off topic. So why can't I? Or is that not allowed with just me?

3) I'm only 22.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:01 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,696,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroquoispliskin View Post
1. They give me no reason to respect them, they just think they know whats best.

2. It was brought up, so I decided to answer what was said. And i've seen plenty of others go off topic. So why can't I? Or is that not allowed with just me?

3) I'm only 22.
YOU ARE ONLY 22??!?!? OMG, you are mature, and you have really good valid points. Glad to see not all of our youth is blind.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Glad to see not all of our youth is blind.
This is a really disrespectful statement.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
YOU ARE ONLY 22??!?!? OMG, you are mature, and you have really good valid points. Glad to see not all of our youth is blind.
I'm not blind in some aspects, however physical sight, I'm getting there! LOL!

Old 02-22-2007, 01:06 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,696,617 times
Quote:
This is a really disrespectful statement.
Respect is something you earn. Which hopefully you will learn in later years.

But calling us old timers and seniors isnt? Considering I am only 36.

Youth is wasted on the young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration