Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 11:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
You bet I did, and we'll both support Obamnesty after the midterm, and beleive me, it will pass with a solid majority of the vote, it will beef up the
legend of the nobel laurate.......

Just like last time, right?

Old 10-09-2009, 11:34 PM

706 posts, read 940,095 times
Quote:
You bet I did, and we'll both support Obamnesty after the midterm, and beleive me, it will pass with a solid majority of the vote, it will beef up the

We will see.....but at least you didn't say "noble laureate" ( it is laureate,isn't it?)

So, where is the Amnesty he promised during his first 100 days...

enjoy the next carrot he tosses you.....

Old 10-10-2009, 07:20 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
I have moved in the top political circles in Az, I would not be intimidated that easy, ha, ha, ha.......
You're what....like 17? If you're going to be moving through the top political circles in Arizona, you should beef up your spelling skills.

"Laureate"

Was that so hard? How difficult is it to check one's spelling for accuracy?

Old 10-10-2009, 07:27 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
BTW, the only way Obama will push through an amnesty is if he does it under cover without allowing the American people to know what he's up to--which I believe, goes directly against Constitutional law in the United States.

Each attempt by the former administration to shove amnesty down the throats of the American people has been met with outrage from the citizenry and consequently shut down. Any politician who signs on for amnesty is committing political suicide...and they know it. You won't see an attempt at amnesty before the next electoral period--the sleazebags in Washington know better.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:02 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
That's easy to say, but reality is quite diferrent, I am a business person in Phoenix, and I must say that undocumented people make this city function, I myself was undocumented until a few weeks ago, I have several undocumented employees that are the backbone of my business, they are reliable, efficient, and responsible, qualities that are hard to get
in the general population, that's why even in these tough times I see more and more people relying in undocumented people at least here in Phoenix.....
Quote:
I have moved in the top political circles in Az, I would not be intimidated that easy, ha, ha, ha.......
I do not believe a word you say---------especially with cracks about 99% of Americans are in some favor of amnesty.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:03 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
That's easy to say, but reality is quite diferrent, I am a business person in Phoenix, and I must say that undocumented people make this city function, I myself was undocumented until a few weeks ago, I have several undocumented employees that are the backbone of my business, they are reliable, efficient, and responsible, qualities that are hard to get
in the general population, that's why even in these tough times I see more and more people relying in undocumented people at least here in Phoenix.....
Quote:
Quote:
Dream on, DREAMie. . .

There will be no amnesty, so prepare to leave. You are as ‘legal’ in this country as a cocaine dealer. But, thanks for the laugh.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You're what....like 17? If you're going to be moving through the top political circles in Arizona, you should beef up your spelling skills.

"Laureate"

Was that so hard? How difficult is it to check one's spelling for accuracy?
I smell a DREAMie here----------complete with its delusional thinking.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:50 PM

111 posts, read 419,972 times
Amnesty for the said 12 million but reality of likely over 20 million illegals here in the US, with documented unemployment at 10% (20% reality) of REAL AMERICANS who are out of work. But hey, 99% of America is behind it right? "There is no defense for which its time has come" - Napoleon

Time to pack your bags and have your own country take care of your needs.
I know it says "Home Depot" but its not your "home" and as you are leaving take one of your criminal homies with you.

Old 10-10-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Dream on, DREAMie. . .

There will be no amnesty, so prepare to leave. You are as ‘legal’ in this country as a cocaine dealer. But, thanks for the laugh.
I forgot: the real Latin King of Maricopa County is Sheriff Joe Arpaio; he is of Italian lineage AKA the descendant of real Latins

Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 PM

411 posts, read 468,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definca View Post
Amnesty for the said 12 million but reality of likely over 20 million illegals here in the US, with documented unemployment at 10% (20% reality) of REAL AMERICANS who are out of work. But hey, 99% of America is behind it right? "There is no defense for which its time has come" - Napoleon

Time to pack your bags and have your own country take care of your needs.
I know it says "Home Depot" but its not your "home" and as you are leaving take one of your criminal homies with you.
Well, unemployment won't bother the "undocumented", they are the ones actually working and the group with the lowest unemployment in the USA.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.