Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 11:50 AM

10,719 posts, read 20,292,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNordstroms View Post
After living in Scottsdale, AZ and seeing how hard the Mexicans work, I'd welcome them into my community without a second look. My experience has been positive. I've found them to work harder and longer hours than many other people.
This has been my experience as well. Not only do they work hard, they have a great attitude as well. They don't complain. They don't try to charge for stupid things like a "trip charge" or minimum fee. They are honest and hardworking and religious (Christian). They are good people. I am opposed to illegal immigration but there is a lot of racism on this forum and with the anti-illegal movement. These racists don't want to acknowledge their racism because they are ashamed of it but it is obvious. Even some of these responses on this thread border on racism as people are more concerned with white people being phased out of an area as opposed to the immigration status of people.

Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
This has been my experience as well. Not only do they work hard, they have a great attitude as well. They don't complain. They don't try to charge for stupid things like a "trip charge" or minimum fee. They are honest and hardworking and religious (Christian). They are good people. I am opposed to illegal immigration but there is a lot of racism on this forum and with the anti-illegal movement. These racists don't want to acknowledge their racism because they are ashamed of it but it is obvious. Even some of these responses on this thread border on racism as people are more concerned with white people being phased out of an area as opposed to the immigration status of people.
You are correct: de facto slaves do not complain for obvious reasons. Legalize said illegal aliens and I will guarantee they would be as 'worthless' as an American since the greedy employers could no longer screw 'em over.

As for your 'racism' comment: if that is the best you can try to hang on us anti's--------it simply proves that your side (pro illegal) has lost.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM

549 posts, read 1,665,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post

AZriverfan,

If the other AZ employers share your same thoughts on this matter...Arizona is doomed.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:14 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
AZriverfan,

If the other AZ employers share your same thoughts on this matter...Arizona is doomed.
Note I live here in Arizona and the illegals are fleeing as we speak. I am seeing more and more apartment vacancies in predominately Hispanic enclaves--------to the point that more and more Anglos are moving in. Remember too that Americans of Mexican, etc. heritage oftentimes do not live in barrios here.

Old 11-26-2009, 03:23 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,726,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Note to Mods ^^^ This is what happens when you let a thread live too long.
You're right, I'm fixing this right now.
Thread closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration