Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 07:54 AM

1,727 posts, read 1,430,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
If you look at the Source you will find the list was written specifically for the self proclaimed Caliph al-Bahgdahdi

Most of the world's Muslims do not believe it is the same as what you and al-Bahgdahdi claim to be Islam.
If you look at the source, it is from the Qur'an, before there were any calief's.

Almost The entire text of the sunnah evolves around the killing of jews and Christians.

Old 11-16-2014, 07:55 AM

My bad, I got two posts mixed up.

Old 11-16-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
If you look at the Source you will find the list was written specifically for the self proclaimed Caliph al-Bahgdahdi

Most of the world's Muslims do not believe it is the same as what you and al-Bahgdahdi claim to be Islam.
Then why would you post it,

Taquyyia ot Kitman.

Lying by ommosion, or misleading info.

Old 11-16-2014, 08:43 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,090,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_a49 View Post
If you look at the source, it is from the Qur'an, before there were any calief's.

Almost The entire text of the sunnah evolves around the killing of jews and Christians.
You are not going to find many Muslims that agree with that.

While ISIS is doing just that, it does not mean they actually believe they are following Sunnah.

How Muslims define Sunnah

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

As to if the Qur'an evolves around the killing of anyone, is not the opinion of any Muslims I know or what I find in the teachings of any Scholars I have studied.

Old 11-16-2014, 09:04 AM

You are evading the question.

What I am looking for is a high ranking muslim, to deny what they are doing is not what muhammed did, or is in violation of the teachings of Islam.

The problem is that you cannot.

ISIS is following, to the letter, the teachings of Muhammed.

When other muslims condemn ISIS, it is not because they are violating Islam, but rather they are threatening themselves.

Here again is Taquyyia, intentional lying of the intents.

Old 11-16-2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
You are evading the question.

What I am looking for is a high ranking muslim, to deny what they are doing is not what muhammed did, or is in violation of the teachings of Islam.

The problem is that you cannot.

ISIS is following, to the letter, the teachings of Muhammed.

When other muslims condemn ISIS, it is not because they are violating Islam, but rather they are threatening themselves.

Here again is Taquyyia, intentional lying of the intents.
There is no such thing as a High Ranking Muslim, except maybe among the Shi'ite I believe they see the Ayatollah as religious leaders.

There are a few Muslims that seem to think they are "High Ranking Muslims" but they seldom carry much weight except in their local community.

The Link I gave is from a Group of Muslims denouncing ISIS as not following the teachings of Islam.

Old 11-16-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Then why would you post it,

Taquyyia ot Kitman.

Lying by ommosion, or misleading info.
My error I posted 2 seperate thoughts and did not intend them to be relating to the same thing for the second sentence I should have written

Most of the world's Muslims do not believe Islam is the same as what you and al-Bahgdahdi claim to be Islam.

and avoided the confusion.

Old 11-16-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
There is no such thing as a High Ranking Muslim, except maybe among the Shi'ite I believe they see the Ayatollah as religious leaders.

There are a few Muslims that seem to think they are "High Ranking Muslims" but they seldom carry much weight except in their local community.

The Link I gave is from a Group of Muslims denouncing ISIS as not following the teachings of Islam.

Post the link

Old 11-16-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI

Post the link

Quote:
No one can say who is or is not a Muslim that is strictly between the individual and Allaah(swt)

But it can be pointed out if a person is not following the Qur'an and/or Sunnah. ISIS is not doing such

SOURCE
It is the blue link called SOURCE

Old 11-16-2014, 10:05 AM

And what you posted is exactly what I said.

You are spoon fed something for westerners who know nothing of the religion.
as I said, I can rip that list to shreds with actual scripture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.