Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 05:32 PM

3 posts, read 3,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Is a 'viscous' fighting dog one that sticks to walls and stuff? How does one get them off the wall humanely?

I honestly don't care if you defend what you say or not, because while you aren't sounding too sharp, you aren't sounding nearly as deficient as Mr. Rabies over there. Whether you defend it or not is not my concern.
Omg i made a typo. I missed the 'i'. The only reason you don't care if i defend myself because you know I'm right!

Old 09-09-2010, 05:36 PM

50 posts, read 94,304 times
Labrador Puppy Kills Baby Boy (http://www.dogmagazine.net/archives/633/labrador-kills-child/ - broken link)

Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 PM

Punish the Deed, not the Breed!

Blue tick hounds. Lol they even have ban laws on them. Any dog can bite. Read up . You are so smart. Lmfao

Old 09-09-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
If your God put elephants here, did He give you the right to own one of those too? How about king cobras? Zebras? So by your logic, God has ordained that you may own any animal you want, just because He made them? Bonus. I'm going out and get a bushmaster. And when the city complains, I'll point out to them that God said I can have one, and His law trumps theirs, so they can just hit the road. Should work!

I didn't say it was godly to destroy all of God's pitbulls. I'm not the one who started blaming stuff on God here. That was you. I just asked you where you got your justification. Your thundering temper fit of an answer: 'Because I said so!'

So you are now comparing Jesus to a dog? How reverent of you. Rowf, Lord! And you're accusing me of destroying Jesus? I know I look my age, but two thousand years old is a little extreme. This is really getting amusing, especially with the insults sprinkled in. It's easy to see now why you're a pitbull enthusiast.
Your first sentence. No I happen to not own a elephant. That's not my thing. But people do own elephants. In fact everyone of those animals are owned by someone. God put them here. Duh.
Have you met God buttweed? Lol maybe he is a dog. You can't disprove that. I was blaming you not God. Lol you are such a jackass I bet your bloodlines trace back to a ancestor that helped kill Jesus. Kind of slanderous isn't it. All you got is slander and stupidity. You don't like to be falsely accused? You want facts not fiction right? Well I'm telling it and don't give a crap if you don't like it. Fact is you can't stop me

Old 09-09-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
If your God put elephants here, did He give you the right to own one of those too? How about king cobras? Zebras? So by your logic, God has ordained that you may own any animal you want, just because He made them? Bonus. I'm going out and get a bushmaster. And when the city complains, I'll point out to them that God said I can have one, and His law trumps theirs, so they can just hit the road. Should work!

I didn't say it was godly to destroy all of God's pitbulls. I'm not the one who started blaming stuff on God here. That was you. I just asked you where you got your justification. Your thundering temper fit of an answer: 'Because I said so!'

So you are now comparing Jesus to a dog? How reverent of you. Rowf, Lord! And you're accusing me of destroying Jesus? I know I look my age, but two thousand years old is a little extreme. This is really getting amusing, especially with the insults sprinkled in. It's easy to see now why you're a pitbull enthusiast.
Maybe you should buy a bushmaster. This country was built around the belief of God. Do you know why God put them here. Some people eat them some people have them as pets some rome wild. It really doesn't matter. They are here and we get choices. I choose a pitbull for the right reasons. :-)

Old 09-09-2010, 06:32 PM

378 posts, read 1,621,782 times
Mark Norman, the more you post, the worse you make yourself look. I'd suggest everyone take a breather and step away from the computer.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:33 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,466,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknorman1979 View Post
What do you not like being called names that you believe isn't the truth about you? I don't like when you do it to pitbulls. I take word from people of experience and knowledge of the breed goober. Not media off TV with no clue hour how to make a story sell.

I get tired of jackasses that ruin American rights because they are simple to damn gullible.
You need literacy courses and medication for short-term memory problems. I didn't object to your name-calling, because given the source it's of no consequence except for the way it shows that you are losing your temper. That's fairly normal when a person without much cognitive going on says some silly things, gets called on it and realizes he's made himself look bad.

What's the 'breed goober?' Are a pitbull's goobers different than other dog goobers? With your self-announced expertise, I know you can answer that.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknorman1979 View Post
If I had rabies I would of bit your ass already
Kinky. But sorry, I'm not that kind of person. I'm sure you can find one, though, Mr. Pitbull.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisforapple View Post
Omg i made a typo. I missed the 'i'. The only reason you don't care if i defend myself because you know I'm right!
No, it's that your posts aren't very interesting. I didn't consider them carefully enough to determine their rightness, because once you began namecalling, I didn't care. Time is finite, and Mr. Pitbull was in line first, so please wait your turn.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 PM

I'm sorry I've called you some names but I realized after doing so that I really don't know you to pass judgement on you and you clearley no nothing about pitbulls to say anything about the breed. So I had some fun with it. Its irritating isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas