Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2018, 12:27 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughie View Post
You're reading comprehension is nil, zip, nada. You are so obviously wrong, you should quit posting or put me on ignore. The ex glorified taxi driver had no clue it was Og to LV, ole capt, or Mensch posting. You have the same problem. DUH.
The glorified taxi driver ( I assume you mean EA ) is not any of the people you are posting with in this current conversation. Of course I know the usernames. I’ve been here for a long time. Both Las Vegas, and CD.

I’m thinking you need a playbook, or a theme song with pictures like the intro to Gilligan’s Island.

Have a nice day.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Of course you are baffled by my post.
Tekkie doesn’t speak retard, so I’m guessing that’s why.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:35 PM

496 posts, read 365,587 times
No, you, NLV. I remember you "bragging?" about being an emt. A taxi driver with lights and fire that makes poverty level wages. Have a nice day.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Tekkie doesn’t speak retard, so I’m guessing that’s why.
You of all people are calling me a retard? L O L

Old 08-05-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
In your wisdom you failed to comprehend the post. If you're going to come to a forum and accuse posters of things you should go back to Reading Comprehension 101 and retake the class.

In other words you don't know what you're talking about so perhaps you should sit down and be quiet.
Here, I will spell it out for you. W H Y W O U L D A 7 7 Y E A R O L D F E M A L E B E E M B A R A S S E D A B O U T H A V I N G A M A M M O G R A M???? M A Y B E A 7 9 Y E A R O L D M A L E W O U L D B E. lol

Old 08-05-2018, 12:41 PM

Quote:
You of all people are calling me a retard? L O L
I didn’t call you anything. I was referring to a post, not a person.

Old 08-05-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Here, I will spell it out for you. W H Y W O U L D A 7 7 Y E A R O L D F E M A L E B E E M B A R A S S E D A B O U T H A V I N G A M A M M O G R A M???? M A Y B E A 7 9 Y E A R O L D M A L E W O U L D B E. lol
That’s because it was the man who was speaking about indignities of old age. The fact that he has breast tissue. I knew this. Everyone else here understood. What is the problem?

Old 08-05-2018, 12:47 PM

Quote:
No, you, NLV. I remember you "bragging?" about being an emt. A taxi driver with lights and fire that makes poverty level wages. Have a nice day.
My EMT license expired in 1995 or so, and I was a member of Southern Nevada Volunteer First Aid and Rescue.
Note the word volunteer. I didn’t do it for a living, but I did enjoy helping people, and managed to pick up some knowledge along the way. I only drove the ambulance once, so forgive me for not getting the reference.

Also, I was friends with Cyborg, a cabbie here and my uncle worked for Bell Trans, so can your not very subtle suggestions that I’m a snob about cabbies.

Old 08-05-2018, 02:22 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,319,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
I've been a cab driver for two companies here in town. I drove for A Cab and Nellis Cab. Not a lot of fun. I also went to AIT Trucking School. I didn't make it.

I met a fellow who drove a cab in Vegas. He had interesting stories.

Quote:
My EMT license expired in 1995 or so, and I was a member of Southern Nevada Volunteer First Aid and Rescue.
Note the word volunteer. I didn’t do it for a living, but I did enjoy helping people, and managed to pick up some knowledge along the way. I only drove the ambulance once, so forgive me for not getting the reference.

I had an in-law who was a EMT. One or more times, they were called to a place(s) where a person died and no one knew it for some time. I think over a year.

Thanks for contributing to society as a volunteer. I need to see if the college here needs any volunteer tutors for the subject I have my degree in.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:13 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,662,283 times
Quote:
I can pick you up in supercar. That’s my cars name.

I have an elecric wheelchair and need to be specially loaded.

Quote:
I hear trucking better now with this slamming economy. You seem to enjoy what you do now, no?

I'm retired and on SSI. Sincw I get all of $30 a month since I'm in a skilled nursing facility. I have an electric wheelchair, so I rarely get out. I had a dream last night where my chair had a flat tire. I got up and walked. All I do these days are watch anime and movies and read books. I very rarely get visitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
I met a fellow who drove a cab in Vegas. He had interesting stories.

I've seen a couple of interesting things. The best one was when I pulled up to the Tropicana side of the NYNY. A young drunk couple was loaded in to the back of my cab. I happened to look back and see that she wasn't wearing any panties and I could see everythibg. It was quite a nice view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas