Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2009, 09:57 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,471,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Thanks for sharing that.

Hopefully upstate New York is much better than NYC
Having lived up there for short while when I was younger, and in my opinion, not really gdude.

NYC is a world class city and the backwoods of upstate are just that. I'd rather live in the city than have to live up there. I'm a urban gal at heart.

However, to me, there is no place as beautiful, comfortable, convenient or as wonderfully exciting as Las Vegas.

You'll see for yourself when you finally visit here for the first time. You'll want to come back again and again. And now, even more so, you have some new friends who dwell here!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
Congrats on scoring a house in Centennial Hills, Kimba! I'll probably have to move out of the area, possibly into a Mobile Home. And to think that I won a $30k pool on The Point a couple of years ago! I hope that you're up for Matryoshka when you get back to Vegas. Besides being a celebration of getting my money, my bday (44) is on June 22nd.

If everyone could please pray/think good thoughts/shake their rubber chickens on Monday, it'd be greatly appreciated. I've got a F2F interview at Rapid Cash, and I'm praying for the best. I'm also thinking of joining the CAP, and getting into communications. It'd be good training to be an air traffic controller. Besides, it'd keep me out of trouble.
I'm sending you prayers and good karma aqua, all the time, my love.

Good things will start happening for you!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,058,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Having lived up there for short while when I was younger, and in my opinion, not really gdude.

NYC is a world class city and the backwoods of upstate are just that. I'd rather live in the city than have to live up there. I'm a urban gal at heart.

However, to me, there is no place as beautiful, comfortable, convenient or as wonderfully exciting as Las Vegas.

You'll see for yourself when you finally visit here for the first time. You'll want to come back again and again. And now, even more so, you have some new friends who dwell here!

I would love to visit Las Vegas someday and possibly meet one of you guys!

Tomorrow I get to man the grill at the neighborhood Block Party so I need to get my beauty sleep!

Were expecting a big turnout tomorrow and we have to get up a bit early to start setting things up.

Good Night

Old 04-24-2009, 10:59 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,663,718 times
Come out for a DDO sometime, and you might get to meet a number of us.

Thanks, MomMom, I love you too!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
I would love to visit Las Vegas someday and possibly meet one of you guys!

Tomorrow I get to man the grill at the neighborhood Block Party so I need to get my beauty sleep!

Were expecting a big turnout tomorrow and we have to get up a bit early to start setting things up.

Good Night
Have fun today!

Old 04-25-2009, 10:35 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,279,380 times
Hi everyone. I am getting ready to leave for the day. I have been getting up early every day for the past 3 weeks. Early for me is between 8-9am. Considering I used to stay up half the night and sometimes all night not too long ago, I have made considerable progress. So I guess I now do mornings like the rest of you early birds.

There is a shredding event going on today in Summerlin and Henderson at RCWilley. Noon-4pm. I know, how exciting! lol I will be taking my sensitive info there and let them shred it to confetti. Saves me about a year or two of doing it myself. Someone said the Earth day event is at Red Rock canyon today and FREE. Anyone else hear about this?
I'll be over that way too just to check. I guess it's a Summerlin day. Probably will do my exciting grocery shopping there too on the way home.
Have a great day everyone and use lots of hair spray.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Have fun today!

I will!!

I get to man the grill in just a short while!

Old 04-25-2009, 04:05 PM

Gdude: Please save me a steak, medium rare.

Pink: I know what you mean about getting up early. I woke up this morning to answer "the call", but luckily I was able to go back to bed and get back to her. Mmmm...akai pantsu.

Old 04-25-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
Gdude: Please save me a steak, medium rare.

Pink: I know what you mean about getting up early. I woke up this morning to answer "the call", but luckily I was able to go back to bed and get back to her. Mmmm...akai pantsu.

Alrighty!! I will have it on your dinner table in 5 minutes!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:43 PM

Cool, even better if you've got the fixings (no cole slaw, potato or macaroni salad, though), a good beer appropriate to the food and time of year, maybe a good hefeweizen with lemon, and a good spicy cigar to finish it off.

Now, if we can do something about the ojou-chan with the akai pantsu. Gotta' have the fan service!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas