Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2019, 12:45 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
Wife left and took the kids so now I got a nice legal battle to deal with. My luck continues.
Long time ago I thought you 2 were getting divorced. You decided to give it another try?

One of my past roommate's wife took off with the kids, from L.A. one time, and he hired a detective and they found her by tracking cellphone towers across the country and they found her in a suburb of Atlanta.

That was dumb! She should have thrown her cellphone into the Mississippi river, when she crossed it, and they would have lost track of her.

Old 08-29-2019, 10:01 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,120,926 times
The plan was for her to get her crap together, get a job, get her own place, and be able to take care of herself.
She never got off her butt and did anything.
Last week, I told her I was done with her entirely, wanted to divorce, and was planning to divorce her this Tuesday.
Well, Friday she started some crap and I can't go into it, but it's a storm of feces. I'm paying for a weekly AND my house, no one is in my house, but I still can't go. It's a damn mess.

Old 08-29-2019, 11:00 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times
What a messy divorce this is going to be. More punishing to you, financially, is she hasn't been working. You have my profound sympathies.

I did massage with happy endings for 30-35 years, 90% male clients, and I could write a 2 Volume book on all the pitiful divorce stories I've heard on my massage table over the years. But one case stands out: Man divorces his wife in Fargo, ND, wants to start all over with a clean slate, owned a business, and he gave the house, cars, truck, business, and money to her in exchange for never paying alimony. Well, she cashed out, moved to CA with the kids, went on Welfare (she probably hid the money) and he suddenly becomes a deadbeat Dad. Stupidly, innocently, nothing was put in writing! When I met him he was only going to work for cash, no reportable income that she could claim.

If I ever hear of you talking about getting married again, on to my Ignore List you'll go!

Old 08-29-2019, 12:13 PM
EA

No more marriages for me that's for sure. 1 is enough.
But with as busy as I am, I wouldn't have time anyway.
I had a job first thing this morning. Just knocked it out. Stopped by the bank to deposit the earnings, type this, and wait for the next customer's address. Then when I'm done there I have to go allllll the way across town and do a whole bunch of work on a van.

Old 08-30-2019, 02:35 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
Quote:
No more marriages for me that's for sure. 1 is enough.
But with as busy as I am, I wouldn't have time anyway.
I had a job first thing this morning. Just knocked it out. Stopped by the bank to deposit the earnings, type this, and wait for the next customer's address. Then when I'm done there I have to go allllll the way across town and do a whole bunch of work on a van.

Never say never on the marriages. You never know, sometime later on, way way way later on, you could find your soulmate. She will have a great job, totally self sufficient, and then your bad luck will totally go poof and good luck will follow you the rest of your lives.

Old 08-30-2019, 10:24 AM
EA

I'm an atheist I don't believe in souls.

I don't really have time for dating anyway. I'm working 12 hour days 7 days a week.

Old 08-31-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
I'm an atheist I don't believe in souls.

I don't really have time for dating anyway. I'm working 12 hour days 7 days a week.

I didn't say right now to date someone. My way way way far away is years, maybe 10. Who knows? And without a soul, I don't think you could be alive. But you never know, you could be an anomaly.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:27 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,503,165 times
A soul means the breath of life is in you and could be breathed in to you. If you're alive you have a soul. If you're a human being, that is. Don't jump to conclusions on animals having souls.

Old 08-31-2019, 08:49 PM
EA

Souls don't exist. We're a meat suit suspended by bones controlled my minor electrical impulses in soup.

Marriage is a tax break. I have my own business so I don't even need that tax break anymore.

I don't need the government to get involved in anymore of my relationships.

Old 09-01-2019, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
A soul means the breath of life is in you and could be breathed in to you. If you're alive you have a soul. If you're a human being, that is. Don't jump to conclusions on animals having souls.

Every living being, from the biggest to the smallest has a soul. Otherwise it would not be alive. I know animals have souls, because they still visit me long after they died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas