Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 06:20 AM

715 posts, read 1,234,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
How about a Sonny's BBQ? A new Jack in the Box? In and Out Burger?
Would love an In n Out here. But I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen. I miss having a Double Double.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2013, 06:26 AM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,894 times
I miss Roy Rogers. Loved those roast beef sandwiches

Old 12-05-2013, 07:01 AM

2,033 posts, read 3,209,932 times
News12 just announced that Brookhaven zoning board has approved the entire project for chick-fil-a on 347. Guess they were happy with everything they presented. Now it is only a matter of time before many more open can not see them having only 1 on LI.Not very cost effective. Then again I have seen that Sonic so far only has the one location as they are being denied everywhere they try to open another location.

Think maybe chick-fil-a will be approved a bit more easily than Sonic. Sonic is more utilized with their menu variety and low prices and only really drive thru service which can cause trouble I guess. Chick has much more limited menu so not as appealing really to the younger crowds.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:11 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,226,177 times
Quote:
How about a Sonny's BBQ? A new Jack in the Box? In and Out Burger?
Oh, God yes.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:48 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,579,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okellies View Post
Would love an In n Out here. But I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen. I miss having a Double Double.
In-N-Out is worthy of a thread. Good food cheap and without the politics, a win-win for sure.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:52 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,775,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC2RDU View Post
In-N-Out is worthy of a thread. Good food cheap and without the politics, a win-win for sure.

I love in-n-out! But they are such a regional chain restricted to the SW. Doubt we will ever see them on LI (but then again I probably would have said the same about Chik-Fil-A 10 years ago). In any case, Five Guys is pretty much the same concept.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
I love in-n-out! But they are such a regional chain restricted to the SW. Doubt we will ever see them on LI (but then again I probably would have said the same about Chik-Fil-A 10 years ago). In any case, Five Guys is pretty much the same concept.
Love 5 guys. I think they make a great, unique tasting burger. I wish they'd learn how to make their fries crispier....usually they come out a little soggy.

Old 12-05-2013, 09:00 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,775,033 times
Quote:
As the world moves forward and these old racist bastards die off, we come closer and closer to a less racist world. In 1960 we never would have been able to vote in a black president. In todays society we were able to accomplish it. Next step is Hillary in the drivers seat.
Yep driving us right off a cliff! Love how you libs are always praying for the "old racist white people" to die, such compassionate people you are. If you think some old people dying is going to eliminate racism or bias and we will all hold hands and sing kum-bay-yah, then I have a bridge to sell you....

Old 12-05-2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Yep driving us right off a cliff! Love how you libs are always praying for the "old racist white people" to die, such compassionate people you are. If you think some old people dying is going to eliminate racism or bias and we will all hold hands and sing kum-bay-yah, then I have a bridge to sell you....
Who did you buy the bridge from originally? Was it inherited? Is it in foreclosure? How much do you charge for tolls on this bridge? What's the speed limit on it? Does it have a bike lane? Do you accept EZ Pass? Where is it located?

Old 12-05-2013, 09:43 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,148,598 times
Quote:
Well at least the economy is humming along and our foreign policy has made the world a better place. I'm waiting on Darwinism to cull the liberal herd.

BTW, What kind of bridge?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island