Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 06:59 PM

35,137 posts, read 17,087,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevar242 View Post
Do any of you really not feel sorry for a senile geriatric that not only can not string two sentences together, can't walk up A set of stairs .
Who is in charge of his Meds and Diaper's ?
A President of the most powerful country in the world should not evoke pity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2021, 07:52 PM

5,069 posts, read 3,967,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevar242 View Post
Do any of you really not feel sorry for a senile geriatric that not only can not string two sentences together, can't walk up A set of stairs .
Who is in charge of his Meds and Diaper's ?
Are you talking about this president or some other doddering gentleman?

Old 11-12-2021, 12:18 AM

18 posts, read 8,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrlongisland View Post
Is that what you discovered by reading the bill or did you just copy/paste from here?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/polit...ned/index.html

So, you really only know what CNN wants you to know.
Just thought I'd check in to see how many trumpsacks it takes to find the "secret information" that Biden is hiding from his infrastructure bill...

So far nothing...so maybe 10 or more?...lool

Your response was great though. "I have nothing, so, fake news!... CNN tells you what to think!".. Loool. You are precious..

I've got news for you sweetheart: Fox, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC...they all report the same thing for Bidens bill...

I liked the "fake news" angle though, that was cute... It's been used before, like an old soiled diaper, but hey, you tried.

I'm gonna check back in in a few days to see if any of the other trumpsacks on this thread can produce the "secret information" that Biden is hiding in the bill..

Do you think the secret information is possibly being suppressed by George Soros and Deep State??

Discuss!

I look forward to your findings!!

Last edited by TartBagelstein; 11-12-2021 at 12:27 AM..

Old 11-12-2021, 12:21 AM

18 posts, read 8,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
My exact point! So much missing they didn’t want to post!
They're hiding the rest of the bill. I suspect Soros and the Deep State are behind it all again, damn them!

What are the things that "they" didn't want to post?

Old 11-12-2021, 05:30 AM

6,485 posts, read 3,173,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
A President of the most powerful country in the world should not evoke pity.
No, he shouldn't, therefore he shouldn't be in that position in the first place!!

Old 11-12-2021, 05:36 AM

35,137 posts, read 17,087,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
No, he shouldn't, therefore he shouldn't be in that position in the first place!!
Don't blame me. I'm a very liberal Democrat and didn't vote for him.

Old 11-12-2021, 08:04 AM

1,330 posts, read 1,676,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TartBagelstein View Post
Just thought I'd check in to see how many trumpsacks it takes to find the "secret information" that Biden is hiding from his infrastructure bill...

So far nothing...so maybe 10 or more?...lool

Your response was great though. "I have nothing, so, fake news!... CNN tells you what to think!".. Loool. You are precious..

I've got news for you sweetheart: Fox, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC...they all report the same thing for Bidens bill...

I liked the "fake news" angle though, that was cute... It's been used before, like an old soiled diaper, but hey, you tried.

I'm gonna check back in in a few days to see if any of the other trumpsacks on this thread can produce the "secret information" that Biden is hiding in the bill..

Do you think the secret information is possibly being suppressed by George Soros and Deep State??

Discuss!

I look forward to your findings!!
I don't know why you want me to do your home work for you.

I just criticized your fact gathering technique. You went onto CNN, copy-pasted some text and claimed it as your own. Right? That is a fact.

Now that we know you are a plagiarizer your trolling isn't original or insightful, it's just tedious.

I am going to guess here - you are a recent college grad or HS senior in the IB program, you just read A People's History of the US and now you are all hot and bothered about issues you haven't really researched properly (per your copy-paste methodology). Close? I bet I am!

Old 11-12-2021, 09:23 AM

5,069 posts, read 3,967,536 times
Biden’s probably hoping that inflation is so awful it obscures his other colossal failures. This is assuming he is cognizant of inflation and has an awareness of Afghanistan, crime, border, etc. On the bright side, his son’s paintings are selling well. So that’s all good.

Old 11-12-2021, 09:42 AM

323 posts, read 261,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrlongisland View Post
I don't know why you want me to do your home work for you.

I just criticized your fact gathering technique. You went onto CNN, copy-pasted some text and claimed it as your own. Right? That is a fact.

Now that we know you are a plagiarizer your trolling isn't original or insightful, it's just tedious.

I am going to guess here - you are a recent college grad or HS senior in the IB program, you just read A People's History of the US and now you are all hot and bothered about issues you haven't really researched properly (per your copy-paste methodology). Close? I bet I am!

It appears that another forummer asked him to list some, or all, of the recently passed bill, he did, and now you, and other conservatives have no reply to it...

I looked back a few pages and you, in addition to other conservatives, seem to be a little flustered over the fact that you cant seem to muster a proper reply. I'd say you seem to be a bit hot and bothered yourself.

This thread is quite entertaining...

Old 11-12-2021, 09:45 AM

323 posts, read 261,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TartBagelstein View Post
They're hiding the rest of the bill. I suspect Soros and the Deep State are behind it all again, damn them!

What are the things that "they" didn't want to post?
Ahh yes, the ol' Soros and Deep State argument...loool

Kudos to you for making running circles around several conservatives at once! (Not that that's hard to do)..but it's quite entertaining!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island