Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 05:40 PM

1,490 posts, read 5,986,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
It's not a big deal over there. It's like another boring day at the office here. The problem is, and which they just don't get, is that here, it's illegal.
This post and the one it quoted are unbelievable racist. Nice way to tar millions of women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 05:46 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,314,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faabala View Post
This post and the one it quoted are unbelievable racist. Nice way to tar millions of women.
Sorry the facts are not PC enough for you, but 99.9% of the massage parlor prostitutes in our area are Asian. I wish I could clean that up for you, but I can't if I want to tell the truth and not lie. We are just wondering why this is happening around here. Of course we do not believe that all Asian women in the world are hookers!

Old 02-08-2010, 06:15 PM

432 posts, read 1,594,283 times
After reading these posts I want to boil myself.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 AM

61 posts, read 210,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Is there something in the Asian culture that encourages women being prostitutes? Maybe in the Vietnam War that is how they connected with Americans and made money? It's almost always them in the massage parlors.
Quote:
Sorry the facts are not PC enough for you, but 99.9% of the massage parlor prostitutes in our area are Asian. I wish I could clean that up for you, but I can't if I want to tell the truth and not lie. We are just wondering why this is happening around here. Of course we do not believe that all Asian women in the world are hookers!

Yup, ignorant and obnoxious. Suburban mom?

Speaking of stereotypes, suburban mom is:

- aged 30 to 50 and married straight out of college, and has never had to work a day in her life because "hubby" is now some sort of douchebag in middle management. Despite "hubby" only making $80,000/year, she still likes to convince herself for being wealthy. She attempts to show this off by her large ass SUV and her daily trips to the local mall.
- the SUV (aka suburban assault vehicle) is the consequence of her needs to cart her kids to soccer, karate, ballet, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis, hockey, swimming, music and her own fat rear from all the sitting.
- with a bumper sticker "My Child is an Honor Student at XYZ School"
- have 2.3 kids, who are just as ignorant and obnoxious. Since, they are never disciplined because mom fervently believes they are perfect in all ways.
-has no life outside her children and their activities. During the day when the kids are in school, she can be found trolling the local shopping mall and maxing out hubby's credit card buying stuff she doesn't need at the local mall. She also is forced into the mall during the day as a way of killing time until the Merry Maids are finished cleaning the house.
- sees any woman who's reasonably attractive and within 10 lbs. of her ideal body weight as a threat and the potential to seduce hubby. As if any woman would want his flabby ass.
- are usually seen screaming at people, getting into car accidents, with cell phones in one hand and a Starbucks coffee in the other.
- member of the PTA and the "Christian stay at home moms basket weaving club" at her church, although back in college she'd put out at the drop of a hat.
- all of her children are blond, even if she and her husband are both brunettes.
- Mr. Corporate America, who forced to work 60+hours every week in order to pay the sky-high mortgage, two car payments, private school tuitions, fees for the kids' activities, and the credit card bills for wife’s profligate spending. He therefore needs to blow off steam by either screwing random secretary sluts or by spending his lunch hours at the local strip bar. Suburban mom either doesn't know this or doesn't want to.
- her children do not know the father, since he constantly away on his business trips with his secretary. This, of course causes his daughters to grow up with a "daddy complex," where they will do anything to get any random male’s attention
- therefore, to continue with the daddy’s tradition, his sons grow up to have drug problems.
- hardcore conservative Republican.

Sorry for the facts. Just trying to tell the 99.9% truth.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIBoy View Post
Yup, ignorant and obnoxious. Suburban mom?

Speaking of stereotypes, suburban mom is:

- aged 30 to 50 and married straight out of college, and has never had to work a day in her life because "hubby" is now some sort of douchebag in middle management. Despite "hubby" only making $80,000/year, she still likes to convince herself for being wealthy. She attempts to show this off by her large ass SUV and her daily trips to the local mall.
- the SUV (aka suburban assault vehicle) is the consequence of her needs to cart her kids to soccer, karate, ballet, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis, hockey, swimming, music and her own fat rear from all the sitting.
- with a bumper sticker "My Child is an Honor Student at XYZ School"
- have 2.3 kids, who are just as ignorant and obnoxious. Since, they are never disciplined because mom fervently believes they are perfect in all ways.
-has no life outside her children and their activities. During the day when the kids are in school, she can be found trolling the local shopping mall and maxing out hubby's credit card buying stuff she doesn't need at the local mall. She also is forced into the mall during the day as a way of killing time until the Merry Maids are finished cleaning the house.
- sees any woman who's reasonably attractive and within 10 lbs. of her ideal body weight as a threat and the potential to seduce hubby. As if any woman would want his flabby ass.
- are usually seen screaming at people, getting into car accidents, with cell phones in one hand and a Starbucks coffee in the other.
- member of the PTA and the "Christian stay at home moms basket weaving club" at her church, although back in college she'd put out at the drop of a hat.
- all of her children are blond, even if she and her husband are both brunettes.
- Mr. Corporate America, who forced to work 60+hours every week in order to pay the sky-high mortgage, two car payments, private school tuitions, fees for the kids' activities, and the credit card bills for wife’s profligate spending. He therefore needs to blow off steam by either screwing random secretary sluts or by spending his lunch hours at the local strip bar. Suburban mom either doesn't know this or doesn't want to.
- her children do not know the father, since he constantly away on his business trips with his secretary. This, of course causes his daughters to grow up with a "daddy complex," where they will do anything to get any random male’s attention
- therefore, to continue with the daddy’s tradition, his sons grow up to have drug problems.
- hardcore conservative Republican.

Sorry for the facts. Just trying to tell the 99.9% truth.
Please actually post something that has to do with the subject matter of the thread.

If this "suburban mom" scenario is supposed to be ME, you are sadly mistaken.

If you are so outraged that we dare to mention that most of the massage parlor prostitutes on LI happen to be Asian, then please give us a "PC way" to discuss it or explain it for us in your own PC way.

Thank you in advance for your insightful contribution.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:20 PM

416 posts, read 698,224 times
Quote:
Please actually post something that has to do with the subject matter of the thread.

If this "suburban mom" scenario is supposed to be ME, you are sadly mistaken.

If you are so outraged that we dare to mention that most of the massage parlor prostitutes on LI happen to be Asian, then please give us a "PC way" to discuss it or explain it for us in your own PC way.

Thank you in advance for your insightful contribution.
The post you are responding to is the most pathetic post I've ever seen on this forum.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter55 View Post
The post you are responding to is the most pathetic post I've ever seen on this forum.
Sometimes people get off track and post their own pathetic history. Looks like this LI boy is quite mad at his mommy. All I want to know is WHY the massage parlor prostitutes on LI are almost always (1) Asian, (2) OLD for hookers, and (3) from Queens. Is there some sort of "Older Asian Female Hooker Association of the NYC Metro Area" invading LI with their business endeavors? How about some equal opportunity for other ethnicities, younger, LI native hookers? Do they get a fair chance at the jobs in the massage parlors? I bet not because there seems to be a monopoly.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:53 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,707,690 times
Why do people seem to attack you? Do you think you rub people the wrong way?

I don't know the answer to your question but I also pose an additional one..why are all the nail salons owned by asians?

Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 PM

4,698 posts, read 8,763,385 times
Asian? Check.
Old? Check.
From Flushing? Check.

http://www.newsday.com/news/2-massage-parlor-workers-face-prostitution-charges-1.1770653

Quote:
Two Queens women were arrested on prostitution charges in a West Islip massage parlor, Suffolk police said.
An investigation into the Relaxation Station massage parlor at 563 Muncey Rd. that began in December uncovered prostitution activity there, police said.
Massage tables, body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a laptop computer and cash were seized by investigators. Employees were also performing massages without licenses, police said.
The parlor advertised its services on Craigslist and in Newsday, according to police.
Me Ing Chen, 39, and Hua Yan Yang, 46, both of Colden Street in Flushing, were arrested and charged with prostitution and unauthorized practice of a profession.
Chen and Yang were arraigned Friday at First District Court in Central Islip and released on their own recognizance.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,707,690 times
Old...pretty damn young to me!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island