Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 07:26 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,262,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
A very obscure academic who if not for the alt-right would be no more known than let's say some sociology professor at El Camino College. While she's definitely got some screws loose she isn't responsible for imposing PC on the Swedes. They have it built into their culture and would have it if there weren't any American Jews living in Sweden.

The Swedes are just too nice for their own good, which has its pluses and minuses. That's why they were so unsuccessful at being a colonial power - Swedish culture doesn't produce Clives or Cortezes. That's also why they got their butts kicked by the Russians, which turned them away from war what seems like permanently. The plus side of that niceness is that they are pleasant and tolerant people, the minus side is that sort of nice doesn't hold up well when threatened by real predators.
Looks like someone needs to be awared of the Frankfort School of Cultural Marxism. Here, allow me to help good sir.

The 11 tenets of the school:

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Creating dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

Wily Munzenberg, one of the founders, summed up the Frankfurt School's long-term operation thus: 'We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.'

Other aims of the school:

-- Attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
-- Abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
-- Abolish all forms of male dominance - hence the presence of women in the armed forces
-- Declare women to be an 'oppressed class' and men as 'oppressors'

Any of these items look familiar? They also match what's in the communist manifesto and the Protocols of Zion. Almost every academic of Jewish descent in the western world (and there are many of them) teach explicitly or implicitly along these guidelines.

https://www.henrymakow.com/frankfurt...in-action.html

This is from a site run by a very brave and honest Jewish gentleman. However, if one does not like this particular source, there are many others that corroborate it. And what is described in these tenets matches what has occurred in the West verbatim.
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

To be fair, these folks didn't explicitly advocate the offshoring of the manufacturing base or the invasion of military-age muslim men into Europe, but it's clear they would have endorsed them. And all of the above items have contributed to the breakdown of society that has resulted in, amongst many other things, the high numbers of homeless in our cities.

And btw - Jewish people, though some are much more culpable than others, tend to act in a manner that is destructive to their host countries, as evidenced by more than 100 evictions from various nations and city-states throughout history. Barbara Lerner Spectre, the woman in the video, was by no means a loose cannon. Did you even read the comments in the vid?

Last edited by GSR13; 01-06-2018 at 07:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 07:48 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,610,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR13 View Post
Looks like someone needs to be awared of the Frankfort School of Cultural Marxism.
The Frankfort School? Kentucky Marxists? No doubt reading Das Kapital while playing their banjos and fiddles and drinking moonshine?

If you mean Frankfurt as in Germany, yes, there were German Marxists who taught in US universities, but the PC/SJW culture is not a Euro import but is a homegrown product of our soil.

Do you know so little about Sweden or Swedish culture that you fail to understand why the Swedes are particularly vulnerable?

"The promotion of excessive drinking"? American society has gone in just the opposite direction for the last 35 or so years. We're more anti-alcohol as a nation than we've been since before the 18th Amendment. Swedish society has gone in the opposite direction since World War 1. They're probably the most anti-alcohol Euro nation. If that's a goal of said "cultural Marxists" they're doing a really crappy job. If anything as the SJW/PC types have gotten more power there's been more of a backlash against drinking.

Having some ancestry from a group that has historically been even more hated than Jews, who unlike Jews got no reparations from the Holocaust nor did we get our own nation, I don't put much stock in conspiracy theories about one particular ethnic group. Seriously - you need to put the crack pipe down.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:55 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,147,437 times
Quote:
The Frankfort School? Kentucky Marxists? No doubt reading Das Kapital while playing their banjos and fiddles and drinking moonshine?

If you mean Frankfurt as in Germany, yes, there were German Marxists who taught in US universities, but the PC/SJW culture is not a Euro import but is a homegrown product of our soil.

Do you know so little about Sweden or Swedish culture that you fail to understand why the Swedes are particularly vulnerable?

"The promotion of excessive drinking"? American society has gone in just the opposite direction for the last 35 or so years. We're more anti-alcohol as a nation than we've been since before the 18th Amendment. Swedish society has gone in the opposite direction since World War 1. They're probably the most anti-alcohol Euro nation. If that's a goal of said "cultural Marxists" they're doing a really crappy job. If anything as the SJW/PC types have gotten more power there's been more of a backlash against drinking.

Having some ancestry from a group that has historically been even more hated than Jews, who unlike Jews got no reparations from the Holocaust nor did we get our own nation, I don't put much stock in conspiracy theories about one particular ethnic group. Seriously - you need to put the crack pipe down.
To understand it better, one would have to understand that feminism is the driving force in Sweden and it is the force behind the empathy for immigrants.

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 01-06-2018 at 08:19 PM..

Old 01-06-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
To understand it better, one would have to understand that feminism is the driving force in Sweden and it is the force being the empathy for immigrants.
Definitely. The more radical forms of feminism found fertile soil in Sweden.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Definitely. The more radical forms of feminism found fertile soil in Sweden.
Kinda missing the point with the fixation on a one-letter misspelling. And keeping with that theme, where do you think feminism came from?

(hint: yes, the CIA was involved, but so was another group).

I think we can rule out Majoun as the smartest man in the world at this point. (understatement alert)

Old 01-06-2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah, keep blaming the Turks bro.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=95

Ever bother to ask yourself why people have the perception of the group (that you have 1/32 ancestry from) that they do?

Lololz. And btw Glendale sucks balls.

VICTIM CARD DETECTED

edit - my bad if you're referring to the Gypsy Nation and not Armenian. But don't you think Gypsys are hated for a valid reason?

Last edited by GSR13; 01-06-2018 at 10:04 PM..

Old 01-06-2018, 11:03 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,184,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
These lovely pluralistic Swedish Moslems cannot take offense of any kind, much less tolerating gay people. Did everyone forget the movie shown by Lars Vilks? I hope someone can explain to me how integration is going in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbpyk1uHNWY
Oh geez that took place in Uppsala?? That's where my mother was from. Must have been at the university there. Thank God she's not alive to see what's happening to her little town

Old 01-06-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR13 View Post
Kinda missing the point with the fixation on a one-letter misspelling.
you have to admit the image of Kentucky Marxists is funny

Although nowadays it would be more likely they'd be more into heroin and gangsta rap than moonshine and bluegrass.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:34 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,334,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
You asked where the areas are and I answered. What your describing sounds like dangerous areas to me. I live in so cal and we have dangerous areas I can't walk alone at night too. Why can't Swedes admit their country isn't perfect??
Did you actually read my post? In what way is it difficult to comprehend?
I said there are dangerous areas (that means you are right), I also said there are no no go zones (that means you are wrong).
Is this easy enough to understand?

Old 01-21-2018, 06:39 PM

239 posts, read 661,289 times
I was at the stadium in Anaheim last night, the amount of homeless tents bordering the stadium is shocking and disturbing. You could smell the urine 80 ft away in the parking lot. The standards should be higher and current California policies aren’t working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles