Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2019, 05:22 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,412,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Hey don't worry I'll be sitting here smiling when Arizona, and Idaho turn blue by 2030. I can guarantee they will be, the west will be solid blue and beautiful. Hell, even Texas might be blue by 2030 the suburbs of Dallas, and Houston are just the start. California could loose a few million as long as we flip these states.
Everyone there will then be "Blue" as their taxes go up abd up and up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 05:31 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,900,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Everyone there will then be "Blue" as their taxes go up abd up and up.
It happens every time. More people more taxes Florida's time is coming especially with 1.4 million more eligible voters yeah just sit back and watch.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:01 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,317,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post
Nothing could be further from the truth! Not "stuck" at all. It sounds more like projection on your part, honestly. You sound completely miserable and like you hate your life and feel there's no way out, except to lash out online.

I love Los Angeles and California with a passion! I have given multiple reasons for why I love both: the culture, the arts, the research universities, the technology, the advancements in medicine, the tendency of people to be open-minded and global thinkers, the green initiatives, the multiculturalism, the weather, the geography, the never-ending list of entertainment and recreational options.

The only reason you think California has "gone down hill" is because you're mentally stuck in your 1980s, monochromatic California where almost everyone was white, there was a Republican governor, everyone went to church, "those people" were marginalized and had limited or no rights, etc.

Face it: you got old, you got hooked on Fox News and you got filled with anger and hatred because California changed, and not in the way you or the talking heads at Fox intended for it to.

Again, if you want to move, then please go do so! There's a plane flying out of LAX every 15 minutes...there's Penske and U-Haul facilities near you in Santa Clarita and Palmdale.
I'd bet that you don't have any children. Am I right?

Old 03-11-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Hey I'll give you a hint that would've been a completely stupid bet on your part. Of course that would perfectly fit you though. Hillary Clinton lost she's irrelevant to this thread Donald Trump is your president. Californians turning other Western States blue is totally relevant, and it's happening my friend I suggest you sit back and watch the transition.
Hahaha, still bitter about your hopelessly incorrect 2016 election predictions, huh? What's "relevant" is that you people have been saying this same $h!t for a decade and none of it has come true yet. But I will sit back and watch Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin become more and more Republican. That will certainly happen. Maybe New Hampshire and Maine too.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Hahaha, still bitter about your hopelessly incorrect 2016 election predictions, huh? What's "relevant" is that you people have been saying this same $h!t for a decade and none of it has come true yet. But I will sit back and watch Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin become more and more Republican. That will certainly happen. Maybe New Hampshire and Maine too.
Keep on dreaming, and run me my money!!

Old 03-11-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Keep on dreaming, and run me my money!!
Keep on dreaming about what? Are you familiar with the rust belt? You really think that these old union guys will continue to support the party of Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris, and Ilhan Omar? No way.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Keep on dreaming about what? Are you familiar with the rust belt? You really think that these old union guys will continue to support the party of Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris, and Ilhan Omar? No way.
I didn't say anything. Just don't hold your breath!

Old 03-11-2019, 06:42 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
No spouse either. Who would put up with that?

Old 03-11-2019, 09:14 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,549,834 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
No spouse either. Who would put up with that?

Rrrrrright? ...And this is germane to this discussion how?

You come in here, bash California, and those of us who like it come to defend it.

So, instead of retorting with actual facts, you resort to insinuations bordering on sexism.

Awesome!

This is why people hate Republicans, tbh.

Old 03-11-2019, 09:50 PM

427 posts, read 368,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttam186290 View Post

Rrrrrright? ...And this is germane to this discussion how?

You come in here, bash California, and those of us who like it come to defend it.

So, instead of retorting with actual facts, you resort to insinuations bordering on sexism.

Awesome!

This is why people hate Republicans, tbh.

And you just proved "liberal tolerance" is a farce!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles