Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2021, 10:20 AM

42,864 posts, read 26,338,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughanWilliams33 View Post
No, I don't believe Bill Gates is behind it. I do know as a matter of fact, these "vaccines" have injured and killed more people in one year than all vaccines in the last 30 years combined.

Question for you: If the US government shut down the swine flu vaccine in 1976 (after only 54 deaths in 47 million vaccinated) why did they not shut down the covid vaccines when we've seen over 25,000 deaths worldwide and hundreds of thousands injured? I'll go ahead answer it for you: profit. The CDC and our government have been bought and paid for by big pharma. They know they will make a killing off the profits if they can convince a bunch of people they need vaccines every 6 months.
Actually the virus spread rapidly because Trump didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

https://doggett.house.gov/media-cent...irus-responses
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2021, 10:26 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,318,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Actually the virus spread rapidly because Trump didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

https://doggett.house.gov/media-cent...irus-responses
Lass time I checked, weren’t the Democrats more occupied dancing in the streets of Chinatown and unjustly impeaching a president based off of third person hearsay that turned out to be completely fabricated while a virus that was created in a Chinese military bio-lab funded by the United States was sweeping throughout the world? Because of Operation Warp Speed, we have a vaccine. The same vaccine every democrat laughed at when Trump he promised one would be ready within a year. You want to play partisan politics, How many people have died under Biden due to covid? What has he done to fight against covid?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...virus-n2566851

Old 10-12-2021, 10:28 AM

21,760 posts, read 16,386,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
The ideological narrative is from those “no nothings” who are in positions of power who implement draconian mandates when there are 10,000 factors a function. With that said, if you want to go around like a zombie and do what you are told by these “no nothings,” knock yourself out. Stop telling the rest of us what to do. Want to wear a mask, wear a mask. Want to get the vaccine, get the vaccine. You want to socially distance and never be around people, isolate and stay home, stay safe. As individuals, these are all things we can do on our own. We do not need to be told by some government bureaucrat who has accomplished nothing in their life, hasn’t contributed to society what is best for us. Period, full stop!!!
I didn’t tell you to do or don’t do anything …. EXCEPT: stop spewing your know-nothing opinions as if you are some kind of scientific oracle. You are fueled by ideology like no one else on these forums. Review of your posts tells the tale. Full stop, period

Old 10-12-2021, 10:32 AM

Quote:
My argument isn’t bad faith. Not even sure what you’re yammering about. My argument is that mandates has had zero effect on cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. There is no evidence any of these restrictions had an impact. You look at heavily mandated states compared to non-mandated states and the evidence shows heavily mandated states didn’t do any better. Now that people are more outdoors in the south, the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are plummeting. As the weather gets colder in the north, those states will begin to see an increase. That’s just the way it goes.
Of course there is evidence that mandates work, why would you claim there aren't?

Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing On-Premises Restaurant Dining with County-Level COVID-19 Case and Death Growth Rates — United States, March 1–December 31, 2020

Association between COVID-19 outcomes and mask mandates, adherence, and attitudes

CDC study finds easing mask and restaurant rules led to more Covid cases and deaths, as some states move to lift restrictions

Mask Mandates Save Lives

There are probably two hundred more sources that confirm that mandates do work.

Old 10-12-2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Lass time I checked, weren’t the Democrats more occupied dancing in the streets of Chinatown and unjustly impeaching a president based off of third person hearsay that turned out to be completely fabricated while a virus that was created in a Chinese military bio-lab funded by the United States was sweeping throughout the world? Because of Operation Warp Speed, we have a vaccine. You want to play partisan politics, How many people have died under Biden due to covid? What has he done to fight against covid?
Nice try but no cigar.

Old 10-12-2021, 10:35 AM

And there are 200 sources and studies that mandates had no effect on the spread of covid. If mandates work, then why didn’t they work good? Just look at the numbers where there were mandates and where there weren’t.

Old 10-12-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
And there are 200 sources and studies that mandates had no effect on the spread of covid. If mandates work, then why didn’t they work good? Just look at the numbers where there were mandates and where there weren’t.
Bring 'em on then but don't post a link to Townhall and claim that it's proof of anything other than that they are Trump puppets

Old 10-12-2021, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I didn’t tell you to do or don’t do anything …. EXCEPT: stop spewing your know-nothing opinions as if you are some kind of scientific oracle. You are fueled by ideology like no one else on these forums. Review of your posts tells the tale. Full stop, period
Please point out scientific advise I have given? Please point out where I have claimed to be a scientific oracle? Ideologue, look in the mirror pale. Again, I’m not the one imposing draconian mandates like a “no nothing” government bureaucrat. Unlike you, I’m not going to be a zombie and just accept being mandated by zeros.

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 10-12-2021 at 10:59 AM..

Old 10-12-2021, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
but he did provide a 'timeline' of the Trump the magnificent's covid response from none other than that world renowned scientific journal - Townhall

Old 10-12-2021, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
but he did provide a 'timeline' of the Trump the magnificent's covid response from none other than that world renowned scientific journal - Townhall
Refute the timeline then? Should be easy, right? Again, what were the Democrats doing while this Chinese military bio-lab created virus funded by the United States was sweeping throughout the world? They were involved in an impeachment hoax. You’re an ideologue. You want to blame Trump for covid. Give me a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles