Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 AM

8,767 posts, read 18,673,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankratt View Post
Having a great trip so far, met up with mermaid, coastal maine, and spose. we have been to Christmas Cove, Pemaquid, Camden, Alna, Portland, Portland Head, Old Orchard Beach today it is off to the Lobsterfest in Rockland. Oh yea the Northport Diner is freakin great, outstanding blueberry pancakes and a crab omlet to die for. So if you get up or down that way it is worth it. And thanks to all of you who gave me ideas for this trip, it has been wonderful, take care all. I got some lobster to eat.
Glad you're having fun tankratt! Sorry I missed meeting you. Maybe next time you come. You hit one of the best weeks weather wise all summer and the weekend looks great too. Have fun!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:07 PM

3,638 posts, read 6,170,447 times
Quote:
Having a great trip so far, met up with mermaid, coastal maine, and spose. we have been to Christmas Cove, Pemaquid, Camden, Alna, Portland, Portland Head, Old Orchard Beach today it is off to the Lobsterfest in Rockland. Oh yea the Northport Diner is freakin great, outstanding blueberry pancakes and a crab omlet to die for. So if you get up or down that way it is worth it. And thanks to all of you who gave me ideas for this trip, it has been wonderful, take care all. I got some lobster to eat.

So when are you packing your bags and movin' on up?

Have a cold ale and lobster tail for me too!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:45 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,521,531 times
Tankratt, I'm glad you're having so much fun!

Old 08-01-2009, 04:46 AM

48,146 posts, read 22,010,341 times
This evening, the Ocean Park community is holding their "Illumination Day" celebration. The neighborhoods and the beach will be illuminated with candles and luminaria and lights..people will get out and walk about to see and share the evening....Things will start out with a strawberry festival and a band concert, then the "walk about" and there will be a bagpipe and drum concert to conclude the evenings entertainment.

This will be my first chance to participate. It sounds charming.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:59 AM

722 posts, read 1,512,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloop View Post
So when are you packing your bags and movin' on up?

Have a cold ale and lobster tail for me too!
Well the ale and tail is taken care of, and as far as movin we are waitin til my youngest is out of high school. But we are looking for a chunk of land for a camp or such. The DW loved it here and is sad we are leaving today. This is a great and wonderful place.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:01 AM

722 posts, read 1,512,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineah View Post
Glad you're having fun tankratt! Sorry I missed meeting you. Maybe next time you come. You hit one of the best weeks weather wise all summer and the weekend looks great too. Have fun!
No worries Maineah, see ya next trip up

Old 08-01-2009, 05:02 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,521,531 times
Quote:
Well the ale and tail is taken care of, and as far as movin we are waitin til my youngest is out of high school. But we are looking for a chunk of land for a camp or such. The DW loved it here and is sad we are leaving today. This is a great and wonderful place.
Tankratt, how much longer until your youngest graduates?

Elston, we have a bluesfest in our little town today.. have fun at your festival!

Old 08-01-2009, 06:34 AM

48,146 posts, read 22,010,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamama6685 View Post
Tankratt, how much longer until your youngest graduates?

Elston, we have a bluesfest in our little town today.. have fun at your festival!
This is my third attempt to post a simple reply.....it disconnects when I hit submit....lets try one last time.

Dramamama......enjoy your blues festival....remember the old blues line..."Wild Women Don't Weep; Wild Women Don't Sing The Blues."

Tankratt, glad that you and your family had a good visit! Come back soon.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:40 AM

3,638 posts, read 6,170,447 times
Quote:

Have a safe trip, and come back soon! When does your youngest graduate?

Old 08-01-2009, 11:32 AM

566 posts, read 1,418,086 times
Elston let us know how the Illumination Celebrations is. What a gorgeous day to have it. Tonight is supposed to be nice too. It sounds like a sweet event. I hope you get pictures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine